Why can't girls run?

why can't girls run?

coddled by society

too busy thinking about BBC

it's hard to move after you get pounded by chad cock all night

Wide and tilted pelvis

We have too many hanging jiggly parts and you don't want to damage the goods by running too hard.

>we
traps aren't girls

>We

the one that grabs the cloth can run just fine for a girl

35% less leg strength.

Imagine being a cripple and now you know what it's like to be a woman

What did you think of this movie?

Does not compute.

Was Immortan Joe, dare I say, our guy?

god this was such a shit film, cant believe you fags praised it, such a feminist bait tier movie

>running in a desert
Accelerated dehydration.jpg

its their hips and their weak fucking asses and arms. They can’t get into a proper motion because their whore lower posterior chains want to rock back and forth like they’re riding dick or giving birth

it is kino at its finest

>t. r/incel

I know your subreddit was deleted but Sup Forums really isn't the place for this.

muh fragile masculinity got boo booed by an australian car movie GTFO

it's called being physically unfit

Those girls have no asses.

The Ass is essential for running

Why are they wearing diapers?

That short thicc one's running form seems fine. The others seem laughable, specially the blond lanket one.

She's autistic though.

which one?

The blond lanklet.

Of course the nig is running the best

it shows

literally me

>Fury Road
>Feminist
Reminder that Immortan Joe was in the right only flowing water out in sections and not a constant flow since it is a scarce resource and that Max saved Furiosa in the end.

Except all the water in the oceans was underground so there was a fucking lot of it.

What if they were called Soyboys instead of Warboys?

>We

Did you see the amount of people there and how much of it was on the ground ready to be evaporated? That shit isn't going to last forever. At least with Joe's method, he gave enough to survive.

I've never actually seen anyone use that term, I'm just gonna assume this is a bot posting. Or else that's fucking pathetic.

>We
You might fool other stupid anons but you're not fooling me

>feminist movie
>takes literally 4 or 5 females to take down Max

>we

WE

I think the other user is completely wrong and a total fag, but with that said,
>calling someone an incel as an insult
>on Sup Forums

>women get used has objects for the purpose of producing off spring
>still much better living conditions than 99% of the wasteland
>every girl decides to escape, none hesitates and none stay

What fucking complete garbage. Only good part was the bald nignog.

lol i get this joke

One of them, the Asian one iirc, kept trying to go back.

>still much better living conditions than 99% of the wasteland

That's not what Furiosa told them.

>none hesitates

Except that didn't happen.

>feminist

Strong independent womynz don't realize that they get to live the safest, healthiest lives of anyone in the world and all they have to do in exchange is let a creepy old guy fuck them now and then. But they're whiny cunts so they try to escape with another strong independent womyn only to constantly need bailing out by a man

How'd you like it if Immortan Joe kept you locked in his room all day wearing a chastity belt he only took off in the evening when he fucked your ass, user?

George Miller's obsession with of speeding up shots is what brings down Fury Road a bit for me

>We

what did he mean by this?

Don't they hesitate once they go with Furiosa?
Plus doesn't fix the fact not a single one stayed which I find pretty hard to believe.

And why does Furiosa telling them matter? Can they not look down and see everyone fighting for a few drops of water, all filthy n shit?

he could've handed out water bottles instead of dumping it all into the dirt and make people crawl on the ground and suck up sand for it

>Can they not look down and see everyone fighting for a few drops of water, all filthy n shit?

Furiosa hadn't told them the green place was right under their windows you moron.

Is there a place to stream this with real-time closed captions?

Post hanging jiggly parts pls, thx.

if the consolation is a neet life with free burgers and water forever, i'd do it, sure

>We

So this or live in desert where you can't even find water easily and can be raped by anyone at any time and killed afterwards?
Hmmm.

If the alternative life is pic related, I'd deal with it

That's not what I'm saying.
The fact is that these girls go with Furiosa to a place they don't even know it exists leaving their pretty great life (relatively speaking) behind It's a pretty big stretch and as I said hard to believe all of them would go with this.

This. Joe could have been a great leader but he got obsesed with viking larping and decided playing god was more fun than running a functional society.

yurop.jpeg

That would suck ass but considering how the rest of the wasteland lives, id take it.
Hell I'd even try to get on Joe's good side.

>pretty great life (relatively speaking)

Relative to living somewhere like the green place, as Furiosa told it?

Relative to living in the fucking wasteland like all the other poor fucks. You know, the wasteland. The place that the girls can easily confirm exists.

Did they have any reason to doubt Furiosa?

She wasn't actually lying, you know. The green place only went to shit after she was kidnapped.

Of course they do. They are leaving a pretty good life (considering the rest of the wastelanders) for a place that might not even exist. They have no proof it exists beyond Furiosas words.

Not saying some wouldn't risk it. It would be natural for some to risk everything but the fact not one of them stays is hard to believe.

>such a feminist bait tier movie
You've basically admitted that you haven't watched it.

you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus.

u kno the rules
until then
u have no proof

>We

London????????

Were they gay or something??

Because if they did cavemen wouldn't have been able to catch and dominate them making our ancestors.
Women may think they want to run, but actually evolution is telling them to get mounted.

I don't think your breasts or labia can break from getting a little exercise.

>the only one with boots kicks something
really activates my peanuts

They were sailors, and their captain played a fiddle. They were gayer than Liberace's pink g-string

I think their nanny/caretaker or whoever helped convince them all to go.

Do you think their taints got sweaty running in that heat?

faggot

that little indian girl can. i would choose her