Why did she get away with being a homewrecker?

Why did she get away with being a homewrecker?

Whose home did she wreck?

Because she's the girl on fire.

She did nothing wrong

If someone's married and they fuck someone else, it's the married person who did wrong. Jennifer Lawrence made no commitment to his wife.

at least that's how I justify myself sleeping with married women

suuure you do buddy

prick, hope you get your ass beat

>two childless adults is a home
Liberals everyone

Remember that when you get married you nigger

>implying I'm going to get married when I know this

30-40 year old married women are incredibly easy

K

Pratt and Faris have at least one baby boy.

What the fuck does that have to do with J Law?

Chris Pratt and Anna Faris and their kids are the home, and J Law is the one who wrecked it. Are you stupid or something?

>Kristen Stewart cheated on Cedric Diggory with a 40 year old married guy with two kids
>people acted like the worst thing was that she was a "homewrecker"
>not that she cheated on her fiancee
people are fucking dumb

>30-40 year old married women are incredibly easy
This, I always thought it was a meme until I put myself out there and tried it. They are absolutely starved for attention, just acknowledge their existence and they'll practically fly onto your dick.

Chris Pratt and his wife

When I was 25 visiting Boston on a business trip, two rubbed their bodies against me.

>MUH HOMEWRECKER

Imagine it like this
>You go into a restaurant
>You get a Filet Mignon, which you then eat
>Some dude walks over to you and screams "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE THAT WAS MY FILET MIGNON" even though it was brought to your table
>Instead of getting pissed at the staff, who committed to bringing the Filet Mignon to him, he gets pissed at you even though you made no commitment to it (and possibly didn't even know it was meant to be his)

Cheating is bad, but the person who isn't married/partnered is not at fault

That relationship was for show, both Kristen and Robert have confirmed this.

Nice bait

I can't make any sense of this >food analogy

Daily reminder that the photos leaked were from Weinstein's phone/were sent to him. Lawrence is still trying to claim they were for her BF at the time. Bullshit.

Also, notice how she's kept her head down throughout the whole Weinstein ordeal? She fucked him to get ahead.

overall I agree but if you know the person is in a relationship it can still be dickish

Yep. It's right at the part where they're past their peak looks (and they know it) and at that time they've probably JUST been married long enough for their husbands to be "neglecting" them (i.e. working extremely hard to provide food and a house and provide for the kids if they have any) so they're fucking begging for validation.

Women are like dog shit; the older they are the easier they get to pick up

If you know the person in the relationship it's somewhat different, true, but the blame still rests entirely on the partnered one

There's two options:
Option 1:
>Hey dude your wife wanted to fuck me
>Fuck off man, you're lying
>OK
proceed to fuck the wife
>Alright dude I fucked your wife and here's the video proof
>Oh shit I guess you were right, time for divorce and for me to lose half my shit and never get to talk to my kids again even though she did everything wrong and I did nothing wrong

Option 2:
>Hey dude your wife wanted to fuck me, so I did and made a video of it
>Oh shit, well thanks for telling me and with proof, that fucking bitch. Guess I'm going to leave the country so the cunt can't take half of my shit.

Well than you must be an retard

Yeah I agree blame is still squarely on the person in the relationship, but to knowingly have sex with a person in a relationship just feels wrong, because I know I'd feel wrong about it, assuming a semi-standard relationship where the other partner isn't some horrible person.

So if you knowingly enable one person to cheat on another, you aren't at fault, but you really aren't being a decent person either and I think that's fair to be mad at when you're the aggrieved party. It'd be like someone legally scamming your wife. Yes it's your wife's fault for being scammed, but you can still be legitimately and justifiably mad at the scammer if the scammer knew what they were doing.

>than
Nice job.

Fraud/scamming is illegal.

Fucking someone is not.

"legally scamming", don't be dense and purposefully ignore that. Scam does not inherently mean illegal.

Because she’s an android user

LJaw is fucking repugnant physically and as a person. The only reason she has a carreer is because shes suck Harvey's cock and didnt rat hit out. Talentless ugly hack.

Of course she did. She is a whore. Whores put out to get paid. Just like all of Hollywood. Get over it.

She has to be one of the most tactically sexual women on the Earth. If you can offer her any advancement at all, she will fuck you. On a smaller scale, this is the chick that would suck your dick rather than pay her bar tab.