Characters that did nothing wrong

So basically, Tarantino tells us: never trust a Jew broad.

He is the typical nice guy that believes he is entitled to have sex with anyone for being a nice guy.

She told him to fuck off several times and he didn't listen, she's the one who did nothing wrong.

I LOVED those two!
They would have been so cute as a couple ^_^

Sup Forums cannot understand why he was the villain because Sup Forums is him.

Dude was a hero for his country and that filthy french jew couldn't show some respect.

DELET THIS

That is not how it works.

shoe obviously liked him but was too stuck up and the whole revenge thing and all

She's a woman in a country his military occupies, she is lucky he didn't bring his squaddies round her theatre late at night and make her do what he wanted. If not respect, at least common sense on her part, being a cunt and parading her nigger around in Nazi occupied Paris.

>we killed your family and all your kind and hate you and everything you love and believe in
>hey be my whore because this faggot said so
Sup Forums is a gift

> my dick goes diamonds every time i see rizzo ford

>Jews
>love
>believing in things

If she fucked German she’d probably be tarred and feathered after the war. Beside fuck French Jewess poon, haven’t you ever read Maupassant? They’ll fucking stab you. Crazy bitches

He was a naive young man who didn't understand the realities of war or the impact it had on real people, but he was still somehow an excellent killer.

Tarantino is a fucking shitty writer when it comes to real people because he is barely one himself.

ah the always convincing, “they don’t have a subjective sense of interiority or emotions” argument. very convincing, i was talking with a group of physicists the other day about how they were all p-zombies because i said so and they couldn’t stop smiling at me, good to see other geniuses on here

She clearly liked him, maybe even was attracted to him, but was too consumed by her own murderous obsession and natural issues with krauts. Still, I don't get what I'm supposed to be taking away from him, a soft spoken and clearly regretful killer of great quality, being cold blooded murdered by her during her blood quest. Remind me of Upham in SPR, man we got some messed up morality relating to that war I guess.

honestly the more i see this movie the more i like it

What are you talking about? All of the so-called “anti-Semitic” stuff on this website is satire. You know that, right?

wouldn't a war hero in fact be entitled to some sex? Not from the people you're oppressing though but still. It's not coded into law but the military pushes making military guys sexually desirable for a reason. In San Diego the number of marine bunnies is unbelievable

Don't bother, he's clearly ass ravaged at the very idea of such insensitivity.

>If she fucked German she’d probably be tarred and feathered after the war
OH WOW, TARRED AND FEATHERED
men are cucks, one of them will pick her up anyway and make life for her.