youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets
youtube.com/watch?v=P_1J95n1WIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the episode where he finally tells his mum everything he wanted to
>the dog

???

Sad cartoons? Sad shows?

/Reddit/

Why do you keep posting this image and text together? What’s the congruency?

dont do this.

>Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.

How many times has Woody seen someone walk out of his life? How many people has he known who have passed away?

At the time of that scene, only Andy. Unless you count other toys, he mentions how they lost Bo Peep.

>Pan Cci's Pizza (Formerly Panucci's)
I don't get it.

He's been alive for like half a century, though.

Never cared for the show much but they do stuff like this really well.

It's never really made clear what his origin is but it's implied that Andy was his first and only owner.

>felt like I was having a heart attack when I first saw this when I was a kid
>now I don't feel anything

Why did Buzz think he was actually a space ranger, but none of the other toys ever seemed to think they were actually cowboys/dinosaurs/dogs etc

Also why did Buzz go into toy-mode whenever Andy was around instead of trying to negotiate/fight the apparent Giant

No, his mom calls him a family heirloom or something along those lines.

the fact that this is based off a real thing makes me wanna kms

Really? I don't recall this line at all, unless you're talking about when he was accidentally sold and that was just about how important he is to Andy.

No,man... That was uplifting.
It was a good moment.
Some feels are the good kind,user.

The Jap dog?

What is this expression meant to convey?

>Some feels are the good kind,user.
youtube.com/watch?v=X-7558NYtwY
>Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is like a, beautiful sadness. I guess that sounds stupid.

He's a rare toy from the 50s or 60s, no way Andy was his first owner. It's implied that Woody was his father's toy, and his father passed Woody on to Andy before he died. Kinda makes me hate the Toy Story 3 ending because Woody is no longer in the family.

who the fuck would write an epithet for someone's estranged uncle on a famous astronaut celebrity's gravestone?

I used to have loads of friends, now i don't have any, haha isn't life a roller coaster

How many people entered his life?
How many people did he make happy?
I had a dog that died along time ago.
I lost one dog,but he had a few people that where nuts about him.
It sucked,but he was loved by 5 people,yet he was just one dog.
That's a win.

>Chris did get out. He enrolled in the college courses with me, and although it was hard, he gutted it out like he always did. He went on to college and eventually became a lawyer. Last week, he entered a fast food restaurant. Just ahead of him, two men got into an argument; one of them pulled a knife. Chris, who'd always made the best peace, tried to break it up. He was stabbed in the throat. He died almost instantly.
>Although I haven't seen him in more than ten years I know I'll miss him forever.
>I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anybody?

Don't worry guys, he DOES come back for the dog. Benders Big scam, remember? Fry travels back in time via the universal time code after he loses Leela to Lars, and re-unites with his Dog. He lives there somewhat dejectedly for a time, decides to get over Leela by becoming a marine biologist (because he feels an attachment to a Narwhal who reminds him of Leela), till he nearly gets killed in an explosion caused by Bender who was sent to kill him. The fire burns his hair and his voice box, and he looks in a mirror and realizes HE is Lars. So he travels back to the future to marry Leela, before being killed in a freak accident caused by the universe correcting the time paradox.

Fry spent several years back in the past living with his dog.

It's not fair

>remember, no matter what happens, you have a mother and she's truly proud of you

>rip 10 years mom

What people often forget is that this story is really about Fry's brother Yancy. Dude loved his brother Fry and then he was just gone with absolutely no closure. I'm sure they filed police reports, hired investigators and put up Missing posters, but of course it was all fruitless. Then he names his kid after the brother he misses everyday.
DOSE FEELS

I fucking hated that because it robbed a perfectly good emotional moment of all it's power.

His mom was the original owner of Jessie, so it's likely that either his mom or his dad had Woody as a toy as well.

>I do love you David. I have always loved you.
>That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for. And the moment had passed, for Monica was sound asleep. More than merely asleep.
>Should he shake her she would never rouse. So David went to sleep too. And for the first time in his life, he went to that place... where dreams are born.
Mine passed just 3 months ago, it's getting easier but I was not ready for this.

Wait what? This isn't confirmed anywhere.

Oh god ;_;
I have to call my mom.

Was this from the episode where his brother took his 7-leafed clover after he got frozen in time and went on to have a great life?

Sort of. His brother took his 7 leaf clover and went on to have a good life, but his SON - that Yancy named after Fry - went on to have an amazing life and be an amazing person.

I’m not a brother, I never had a brother.
It’s about the dog for me.

1 year was hard, 5 years was hard. but there's something about 10 years that made this year especially difficult for me. at least it's only those big milestone numbers that really get to me these days.

Fuck that it gave the dog something great, could just be another timeline anyways

>I'm bad, and that's good.
>I will never be good, and that's not bad.
>There's no one I'd rather be
>than me.

In the flashback where she left behind. Girl has same hair as mom, same hat that Andy has

Was just about to post this

>>I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve.
I barely remember my friends from when I was 12. Probably a bunch of fags.

This still feels like a stretch. The hair color may or may not mean something but the hat I'm assuming is official merch from the Roundup Gang so of course they have the same hat.

>tfw there will never be heart wrenching scenes for cat people

End of the movie it was reassembling itself.

based iron giant

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtHfr0eBA4

Get on my level, here's something everyone who browses Sup Forums can relate to

>never had friends as a kid
>don't have friends now

Haha, normies get shutdown ITT

Best episode bar none

It'll be easier once her stuff is gone. Going back to her house for Thanksgiving to have dinner with everyone else but her was a mistake.

You are cancer.

My mom loves me the least even though I'm the most successful. She can rot.

Because cat's don't give a shit about humans.

Imaginary cat
It's a gook drama
Pretty meh IIRC but the cat is cute
It gets sad at the end, OBVIOUSLY [/spoiler

She still loves you though.

>the Star Wars Christmas special where Chewbacca's dad gets a virtual reality machine of a overly sexualized black girl talking dirty with disco music in the background

>i'm getting your message. are you getting mine?

anything past the original FOX run is not canon.

I'm honestly not sure she even does. The only reason I wrote "she loves me the least" rather than "she doesn't love me at all" was to tone down the edge. Because even here of all places everyone's too fucking normie to believe me.

The Sting is an underrated Futurama feels episode.

Well if she doesn't she doesn't. Find someone who does and find happiness without her.

>tfw hank is the only one laughing at bobbys standup at the end of the propaniacs episode

>/ourdad/

youtube.com/watch?v=lz6_RskEzKo
>Main theme of the entire series is Hank trying to understand Bobby and relate to him
>Series ends with Bobby going into a matching career to Hank and them perfectly bonding
Seriously underrated show.

whatever happened to silicon valley? is that show still going?

>>the episode where he finally tells his mum everything he wanted to
What episode is this?

game of tones

>We are assembled here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. And yet it should be noted that in the midst of our sorrow, this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human.

That's a great final scene for the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRuAKWJ8Ets

The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings was such a perfect ending for the series. I never watched the Comedy Central episodes, did Fry and Leela end up together?

youtube.com/watch?v=P_1J95n1WIA
Yes.

fuck lads I couldn't handle it.
Love your moms you fags.

this episode just makes me even more disgusted with the show. Guess what? Just because your huge, massive, piece of shit brother named his worthless spawn after you, doesn't redeem anything he ever did. For that matter, since you know exactly zero about Fry the Second's character, and considering he was raised by your worthless piece of shit brother, it's safe to say he was likely a huge POS too and likely stole any accomplishment people around him did to get his fucking statue.

Fuck that episode.

someone had an uncle who raped their boipucci a little too early

>a little too early
>little too early
>too early
>early

Is there such a thing?

You do remember that it shows that Fry's brother does genuinely miss him right? he breaks down in tears years and years after when remembering it.

Buzz was a new toy, the others had been around for a while and realised their purpose

meh. Prolly crying because he didn't have Fry to fucking ruin anymore.

>>I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anybody?
such a good quote fuck

Is there something you want to tell us user?

>Frames Fry's drawing and saves it
>names his newborn son after him
>cries and tells his brother that he still misses him
>Phillip II becomes a fucking astronaut and the epitaph implies that Phillip I's dreas were a great influence on him
No Yancy did a lot of shit to Phil but he obviously regrets it.

That ending was not as good as the first one

>It has been my greatest pleasure to serve with you. I have been blessed, Sir. I... I... I...
>Don't speak, Quellek.
>You'll forgive my impertinence, Sir, but even though we have never before met, I have always considered you as a father to me.
>Quellek... by Grabthar's hammer... by the Suns of Worvan... you shall be... avenged.

Just because the dad is a piece of shit doesn't mean the son will be. Hell, you could even say that the son saw that his dad was an ass and he wanted to be the exact opposite of him

>regrets it.
I doubt it.

t. woman