abramsbooks.com/product/steven-universe-art-origins_9781419724435/
>Upcoming graphic novel 'Anti-Gravity' available for pre-order
ew.com/books/2017/02/10/steven-universe-anti-gravity/
amazon.co.uk/dp/1608869962/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Streaming: marebucks.com/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags)
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Is he gone yet?
Who else is present?

when the fuck is jasper coming back seriously

I'm sorry /SUG/
I meant to show up today with a vocal track and sax track for Love Like You but life got in the way.
Weekend maybe.

Do you believe in Starman?

Y6 is upset that the fruit is yellow

Ah hell, I thought someone else would beat me to the first post, that usually happens.

hopefully never man, we dont need more meme gems

MEMESHIP REPRESENT

Hey got any Lapiven green texts?
Lewd or not lewd? I don't mind.

lapiven

Post ideas for Steven Universe episodes!

> Steven uses his healing spit to "heal" (read: un-pierce) Lars' ears as prank. Hilarity ensues.
> Steven decides to become a rapper despite disapproval from dyed-in-the-wool rocker Greg. He teams up with Sour Cream (to parallel their mutual musical parental disapproval, even though Greg is all for every type of music Steven makes). Rapper Steven makes his debut at Beachapalooza, causing hilarity to ensue.
> Steven dances with Sadie while hanging out, causing the two to accidentally fuse. Hilarity ensues as Saven/Stadie try to explain what happened to Sadie's mom. Steven confirmed for fusion slut.
> Peridot and Ronaldo meet. It turns out that she's a huge fan of his blog, only she think's it's a satire on what is actually happening. When it turns out it isn't, she decides to fill Ronaldo in on DEEPEST LORE. Hilarity ensues as Rondaldo misunderstands everything she's saying and gets stuff totally wrong when faced with actual truth.
> Steven fuses with Onion, because why the fuck not? Hilarity inevitably ensues.
> Ruby and Sapphire unfuse to try and get to know Steven personally. Hilarity, of course, ensues.

Gems should flirt

I want to play with Priyanka's pearl if you pick up what I'm putting down.

time to confess in the new thread

Jasper is best best gem because she is not a meme.

Kill yourself

Steven and the Gems play D&D.
Steve tries to play a 15+ restricted vidya gaem.

An actual human who realizes gems are a thing shows up to investigate about them.
Homeworld gems poof and trap ruby, Sapphire has to learn how to be alone as the CG's and Steven track down the stolen Ruby.

never

yet

canon

>because she is not a meme.

Lol.

yes she is

Skinny looks like a dude.

"Why are we fighting Blue? What good comes from fighting still? There is nothing left of us Crystal Gems and your sister is gone. Why do we need to shatter more gems for no reason?"
>Blue Diamond felt Steven's hand brush against her outer thigh, being small its the best he could do in the way of comforting... It worked however.
"Steven? I... I just need closure."

you look like a dude

Every phrase that comes out of her fat mouth is a meme.

>meme
She's an evil manipulating master mind and you'll all see.

what is this autistic shit

I wish Steven could be allowed to grow like Finn. When I see his chibi no-neck body in S4, it boils my piss. Doesnt help he acts like a toddler sumtimes

this is a bad thing?

I want Lapis to rape me!

I have no fucking clue. Are those other forums?
are they good?

if u dont get it ur a tard

I belong in the blue square next to the milk

I'm with Rose.

You know what? I respect you lapidot shippers for standing by your ship. You do you.

i want to know what the BD and the pearl one is

Zuke's art was nice this episode.

I took solace in Lion 2: the Sequel as I also grew up without a mother, and a single father that always told me that in spite of all of the issues that arose because of my mother's pregnancy, she valued and loved us both most of all.

I want to fuck a dog!

I'm not Catholic?

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

It's alarming how many people in this general have lost parents.

What's the most perverted thing Lapis has done to Steven?

what's wrong with you

I really liked Lapis in The New Crystal Gems and Room for Ruby. She is quickly becoming one of my favourite characters.

She hugged him.

I hope this isn't too Sup Forums, but Milo Yiannopoulos did nothin' wrong

Which Gem do you look after? every one you didn't pick gets shattered by Homeworld.

This one time, she held his hand and was smiling about it, the depraved cunt.

who did that comic where Peridot has captured and is taking Lapis back to home world

>Are you gonna feel me up? Is that why you pulled up my dress?!

>You pulled it up, I asked you to put it down

Centi.

>BD knew there was only one way to get closure
BD picked Steven up by her hand, took one look at him, and crushed him, shattering his bones and gen before he could let out a scream.
"That was for killing Pink Diamond, Rose Quartz

Eyyy

I agree, the less of a mopey wet blanket she is, the better. She's beginning to find a nice balance of emoting and snarking.

People die quite often. All of us here will die many of us before we should have due to accidents or health issues. Some I fear are even in risk of taking their own lives. I dont find the amount of parental death present in this general to be that above average.
Also looking at it from an armchair analysis viewpoint it would make sense for people who lost their mom to flock to a show were the mom is dead.

I believe that a human being gods representative on earth should have the power and wisdom of god himself.

And yet I see a corrupt organisation spear-headed by an innocent who is powerless and whose words are meaningless.

If I pick Alexandrite or the Cluster I'm saving more than the average poster.

That bird.

Here's a better question.
What's the most perverted thing Steven has ever done?

im an atheist
the catholic church dindu nuffin
now i need to do a 1 on 1 confession with a kid named Milo, excuse me

forcing Peridot to hold his hand

This bird? This is a nice bird.

Connie.

Being naked in front of Pearl, kill Frybo whilst also naked.

> Looking up Lapis' skirt
> Convincing Connie to let him rub her feet

A c-section has about a 8-9% chance of failure, with a window of about 1 minute to save either the mother or baby before bloodloss takes place.

That's what my father told me at least.

Do you think Steven has masturbated yet?

Fuse with an underage girl

What if Lapis had freckles.

Its a dope fuckin bird. Imagine riding that thing. I bet it could take most unfused gems in a fight.

What if Lapis was THICC?

You tell me
Greg: A young man can't spend the whole day whackering

She'd still be shit.

Canon

Sadie wants another island adventure, but Steven can't bring them there anymore because it pretty much got destroyed. They ask Garnet for suggestions on where they could go instead, but her ideas aren't that good for humans.
Lapis comes to the temple and stays with Steven for a while. Whenever he asks about Peridot, she seems to get annoyed and tries to avoid the subject. She kind of starts living there, but Steven doesn't really think about it. Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl wonder what's wrong. Steven and Lapis spend the whole episode talking and playing around. Nothing substantial happens.
Steven finds out the reason Lapis left the barn was because she had a fight with Peridot, and attempts to convince them to live together again. Unsuccessfully.
Pearl is angry that Amethyst lost a magic object that could be dangerous for humans. It must be somewhere in Beach City. Steven and Connie start investigating.
Steven and Connie try to introduce Onion to videogames.
Steven and Lapis find an actual magic mirror and wonder if there's a gem inside. Turns out there isn't.
Lapis decides to go back to the barn, but brings Pearl with her, because she thinks Pearl could stop Peridot from doing retarded shit. It turns out the more you stay around Peridot, the more retarded you get. Pearl manages to run away, but it's already too late for Lapis.
Lapis and Peridot got so retarded that they actually married. Both of them are angry that nobody went to their wedding. Because of this, they go back to Homeworld to get their revenge on the Crystal Gems and show them what the power of OTP can do.

Why is Steven such a slut?

>Holds hands with random gems and people like its nothing.
>Hugs everyone likes its going out of fashion.
>Gets naked so many times for no real reason other then to show off the goods.
>Gets beat up and kidnapped all the time by gems and in turn wants to be there friends even more.
>Is slwoly becoming a fusion slut.
>He clearly loves being beat up and hurt by the gems he loves.

Is there a bigger dirtier slut in all of western animation?

Zuke, get off your computer.

I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life.

Who do you think Ian does?

ha ha what a loser

I would like lewd Lapis to snuggle me~

Yes

That was Steven, not Greg

What a lewd boy.

To think, that actually happened in the show...

>Everyone thinks Lapis will rape Steven.
>Steven thinks this too and actively wants Lapis to rape him.
>His fantasy is to be raped over and over by Lapis till he's nothing but a fuck puppet.

Sugar obviously whipped her after the Beta incident.

She would be a better gem

Im sure its not as bad as you think.

one time he looked up "girls kissing" on the internet and then he started praying for forgiveness

I love bitchpis, hopefully Zuke finally got a clue.

discord groups
they're all shit

Got to go /sug/, tell me if I miss anything when I come back.

you'll miss shitposting and leddit baiting

You won't

Is it weird if I still like the show but bummed out that it either hasn't had news of renewal, or that people have shitted on it recently?

This recent season isn't that great and I do feel as though some criticisms are warranted. But it makes me depressed because I know Rebecca cares for it and wouldn't sabatoge it herself.

This all reminds me of the LWA series currently airing which gets the same complaints about SOL/filler.

Also didn't help that that Pizza Party Podcast talking about the show had no idea how to discuss it.

That episode sucked in general but not because of that.

Anyways, call me a faggot or whatever. I just needed to vent

It ate a lot of gems, that's for sure.