Batman V Superman is a gigantic disaster, everyone hates it and it tanks

>Batman V Superman is a gigantic disaster, everyone hates it and it tanks
YOU GUYS JUST DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE SUBTLE NUANCES OF SUPERMAN STABBING A CGI MONSTER WITH A GLOWING SPEAR GO BACK TO YOUR MARLEL QUIPFESTS

>Justice League is another embarrassing mess
THIS IS ALL JOSS WHEDON'S FAULT, I'M SURE SNYDER'S CUT WAS PERFECTION INCARNATE

You idiots are so predictable it's hilarious.

Part of me just wishes nobody ever knew anything about box office returns. Like the amount of people that give a shit how much money a movie makes is ridiculous. Like I understand if people like to study it and gauge how different things can affect a movie, but it inevitably just turns into a dick slapping contest over which persons film ends up making the most money. Remember new years 2016 when you could divide Sup Forums into to two groups: 1. People who were gay for James Cameron and 2. Star wars kids. ? Fuck off cocksuckers. nobody gives a shit. And no im not a dccuck so don't call this the "denial" stage of grief or whatever. You all literally need to get the fuck of over how much money a movie makes. Jesus

bvs did big numbers at the box office tho

Fuck you bitch, we admired Snyder's singular vision of dark corrupted superheroes from our youths and we know that what he would have brought to characters like Cyborg and Flash is pathos those characters have literally NEVER seen beyond the pages of some dusty old book from the 1980s.

>we

>completely missing the point of my post

I think it being a gigantic disaster and everyone hating it is a bigger problem than it not making money, personally. Plenty of films that under-performed at the box office became sleeper hits or cult classics later. The problem with BvS is it completely alienated its fanbase by getting literally every single thing wrong and was at the same time completely incomprehensible to non-comic fans. No one will remember it fondly except maybe the Snyderfags who have turned trolling into their life's work and are so stupid that they think comparing Superman to Jesus is some kind of new or insightful idea. Although come to think of it, I think even they will eventually move on when a new trainwreck is released for them to be contrarian about.

In order to be 'corrupted', they need to have some kind of baseline of being likeable or heroic. Snyder thinks you can put the cart before the horse.

It made $873 million on a $250 million budget; which was a disappointment for Batman vs Superman with Wonder Woman. It needed almost $800 million to even break even

kek

>wwwah at least China saved my favorite movie that no one liked because they'll watch anything

And it’s still better than anything Marvel has put out.

Not even close. At least by virtue of being generally competent, even the shitty ones are better than BvS

>this is what DC fans tell themselves
As far as big budget, wide-release films, I don't think there has been anything as atrocious as Batman V Superman in the last fifteen years or so. You'd literally have to look to the bargain bin at Walmart to find a shittier film. For a shittier superhero flick you can only look to Schumacher or that hack who directed LXG

>an unapologetic ripoff of Marvel complete with unfunny quips is somehow better than Marvel

kek

>I don't think there has been anything as atrocious as Batman V Superman in the last fifteen years or so

Suicide Squad exists.

Suicide Squad was terrible but no one cares about Deadshot or Boomerang Man whoever the fuck. It only ruined one iconic character (the Joker).

BvS managed to ruin four (Batman, Supes, Lex, WW)

What a load of bullshit. It made a huge profit for WB not counting DVD sales. Get the fuck outta here

>Marvel Pakis still this obsessed with BvS
Is it mental illness?

Lol it grossed nearly 300mil below a Batman film that came out 4 years earlier with no 3d tickets. Big numbers my ass.

Oh please. There is a new thread on this board about how Snyder is a misunderstood genius every day. Stop with the diversionary tactics.

No 3D tickets, no Superman, and no Wonder Woman. BvS ate shit by comparison despite being basically a sure fire hit.

see