Questionable Content

Is Jeph about to commit a hate crime by allowing a Cis white male to have a heterosexual relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2007013#search=Questionable_Content
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1964469#search=Brunhilde
furaffinity.net/view/22907075/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is everyone else who ever mattered at some point?

But user, MC is already a white male in a heterosexual relationship

user you fucking Sup Forumstard did you just assume xir's gender?

>short, snarky (I assume since this is QC) and fat black female getting with mega tall white guy with what I assume is supposed to be an athletic build

pffffffff

did he break ever since he made his self insert fuck a tranny or something

>Is Jeph about to commit a hate crime by allowing a Cis white male to have a heterosexual relationship?

There's no way Stabby would have the fucking balls.

He's so leashed by his toxic fan base it's a little embarrassing.

imagine if this was a guy asking a girl to do this

sjws would burn his house to the ground

titty monster titty monster

Let me guess.

He was planning to have him hook up with Brun but the fans want Tran's brother to hook up with Brun so he had to wrap this up by making the big guy date the Tumblr-nig.

I wonder if he'll ever write that Marten took it up the ass or sucked Claire's cock.

We don't know if "she's" had the surgery or not and he refuses to tell us and risk pissing off half the land whales that pay him.

Are they in the bakery? First the touches Brun's hair while kneading bread, and now he's disrobing. This place is more of a hazard than the illegal fighting ring.

Do the fans he actually cares about want Brun and Clinton to hook up? I know we did, but I don't know what goes on in his forums.

>but I don't know what goes on in his forums.
Does anyone?

Who ever had the first thought on the subject decided for everyone else, because contrary opinions gets you permabanned.

Seriously, fuck those guys.

May becoming a robo-whore to pay her side of the rent money for Dale WHEN

>being aroused by how someone's look is love
How shallow.

>Doesn't have subtle Loss on his back

nobody has said love yet, just attraction. Fuck buddies for life.

We can deduce that she very likely should not have had the surgery yet, going by what we know about her and how these things usually work. Of course, Jeph's writing has never needed to conform to logic in the past, so that leaves it at anyone's guess.

>she doesn't know whether or not she's attracted to him
>she needs to see his shoulder blades in order to figure this out

And he's so super-passive that he just goes along with all this without anything but mild protest and a blush.

>We want the bara audience.

He's bearmode.

I mean, it's not that big a deal. At least he didn't cover his chest or somethin' retarded.

The tranny is his self insert.

They're standing in the lobby of a bakery. There's a proper time and place for stripping in front of your coworker because she told you to, and that's not generally one of them.

So Brun and the big guy is derailed? Allowing Clinton-come-lately to swoop in and molest an autistic girl? I'm disappointed. In this turn of events and in myself for caring.

if the genders were reversed this would be sexist

this the tranny has the same face junk as JJ now.

What the fuck are they eating?
I mean look at it.
LOOK AT IT

it's ok, he's helping to erase whiteness by breeding with a colorのperson
sketti

The guy hasn't held a retail job. Of course he'll have a skewed vision of what goes on in retail.

Remember Chad and the microphone?

>Hey Dora, could you take your shirt off for me? I need to see your tits to tell if I love you or not

The edits are pure gold.
It's almost worth stabby-hands getting his 10k a month.
Almost.
delicious oreo cookie threesome R34 when

I don't get it. What's the punchline?

>What's the punchline?

She's angry because she's attracted to him after she told Brun that she wasn't, and he's confused because he has no idea what's going on here.

thank god, i thought i was the only one who noticed that someone bled all over the spaghetti

Choose your fate.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2007013#search=Questionable_Content

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1964469#search=Brunhilde

why not both? they're modern hipsters after all

Theirs like, 5 images of Sammy. Jeph threatened to quit QC if he saw Rule 34 of her. So why hasn't he?

Maybe someone should link it to him.
Maybe he will stop.
Maybe we'll finally be free.

theres like 10

>We don't know if "she's" had the surgery or not

Well the hormone therapy is confirmed. So unless JJ outright states anything that says Claire has had anything else done, we can only assume that hormone therapy is as far as it went

> human wuffle

I wish her jugs were drawn consistently huge

Wuffle is not for lewds.

In physique, perhaps. In personality, I don't think Elliot's even capable of being that extroverted.

The world is evil and evil prospers.
We shall never be free.

>the trappening was 3 years ago

it's an interracial relationship so it's allowed.

Holy shit this is horrible on every fucking level

Wait so the joke is she wants to see his back to see if she's attracted to him, and she's upset with herself because she doesnt want to be attracted to a straight white dude/admit she's not gay or something?

Who the fuck reads this awful shit?

No, seriously. Why is there a chick with that same stupid ass haircut in every recent strip?

progress

>Who the fuck reads this awful shit?
As of now, you

How does his belly work, he's slim in first pic but then he's fat?

Also mirin dem sex shoulders (nohomo)

Is that supposed to be a white lip stud or is this Jeff's concept of how you do highlights

I think it's more that she doesn't want to be into this dude she works with that is already crushing on her friend. The biggest problem here is she's getting this guy to undress for her in order to determine how aroused she gets at the sight of it... If a male character did this same thing to a female the outrage would be ridiculous.

There's nothing wrong with her wanting to see him shirtless. Society doesn't fetishize the male chest or torso. The reverse is decidedly not true- the male gaze anyone? Anyhoo, he's consenting to it, so even if it was wrong, he's allowing it. All she's doing is trying to confirm if she has a physical attraction to him. He's kind of a shabby dresser, so she needs to see the bare canvas.

This isn't to say that the writing and execution of this whole charade isn't badly done.

Yo

Something like this?

I love you

Had to edit it a couple times. There was something in the pic that bugged the hell out of me.

You're beautiful

The strip where Claire gets mad at Halfpint because
>she
thinks robots changing chassis is insensitive to trans or some shit implied she hasn't had surgery yet.

Thanks

Sucking in his gut at first, presumably

are they eating wet paper towels or some shit?

Boiled, used tampons.

kek

Post edits

fucking kek

Heh

Sup Forums

user women aren't capable of molestation or rape due to patriarchy, they get a free pass, please check your privege before logging onto Sup Forums.org again

He's committing a hate crime against me by trying to draw big guys.

But he isn't drawing them for just anyone. He draws big guys for someone special, user.

For whom?

Dammit, yet more edits. This time for real

>still no dick girls
I follow Shadman too much

Dammit. Hold on...

Sleep is for pussies anyway.

Nobody ever posts the best edit.
>clever girl

>he doesn't have an adam's apple
>"she" does

why does everyone in this comic have shitty gauges

author self insert

A twofer with that other robo-hooker, when?

Looks like it

Bump.

It's done.

I love you more now

Where's the rest, though?

Thanks!

On my fa.

furaffinity.net/view/22907075/

Can't see it. Something about filter settings, and I don't have an account.