I'm so glad this show is back. I forgot how good it was

I'm so glad this show is back. I forgot how good it was.

It's bad...

Yeah, if you're stupid.

Millennialkino

That's a pretty good way to describe it honestly.

I'm glad other people like this show. This and Riverdale are the only shows I bother to watch anymore.

So it's shit, then.

soykino more like

wtf?

i wanna try this someday

The characters are all presented as being very shallow. It's a good show if you don't like this kinds of people.

He can't get stay hard during sex. He has to jerk himself off to he can cum.

Search Party is in a completely different league than Riverdale.

Fell in love with Meredith Hagner from her Christmas movies. Is she any good in this?

I wanna watch it but I'm afraid it will make me have an aneurysm from le millenial haha xd shit

She plays a very vapid character, but she plays her extremely well. She's a great actress.

You may have to get used to the characters, but the show mocks millennials pretty hard. It's super easy to get into because the episodes are only 30 minutes long. Definitely give it a shot. Every episode so far is on the TBS website. By three episodes you'll be hooked.

Ron Livingston is in it too. Good to see him again.

Is it actually smart though, or is it just people are used to garbage?

Alia Shawkat posted her hairy crotch online and Instagram just deleted her account.

Suck on that search party soybois!

I think it's an excellent show. You'll probably enjoy it if you give it a chance.

I'll probably check it out tomorrow, I just feel some caution in trying it

I felt the same way, but now it's probably my favorite show.

I wish more people knew about this show. If it were on Netflix or HBO everybody would be talking about it.