Was he just misunderstood?

Was he just misunderstood?

How was he misunderstood? Dude fuck people heads literally

Pretty persuasive and manipulative so no

Kids get severely mistreated by their parents all the time. Not all of them fuck severed heads.

He was the definition of misunderstood - society literally did not have the knowledge to understand him, and people like him.

Kind of a point of the series.

what made him so good at talking and manipulative but also lonely and awkward? Doesn't seem to make sense

In a way, yes cause he truly understood what he did and what other could do and was willing to help more on the insight of how these people operate but still was fucked

>Was he just misunderstood?
In what way?

i thought the part were they had his Christmas cards on the wall was pretty cringy honestly

H

He was a psycho

The institution

Nah

I haven't watched Mind Hunters but I watched the real interview on YouTube and the amount of people feeling sorry for this big loon was mind boggling.

He used his mum's severed head as a cum rag ffs.

Even worse is those same people start calling her a cunt and bitch which yeah she is but saying that while siding with the sick fuck is just crazy.

No.
However, had he not killed his grandparents, and been in an institution until age 18, he would have gone to a normal high school.
With his size, he would have been recruited to play football. And he most likely would have succeeded. With football, he would have had a socially acceptable outlet for his aggression and violence. He might have been team captain. He would have dated the head cheerleader.
He would have been....Chad.

this desu

Yes he was to a degree. Had not his mom done what she did he'd be probably normal

You're playing down mental illnesses

You forgot that by the time he moved to his grandparents he was already being mentally fucked by his mom so the damages are already done and whether he had not killed his grandparents he'd still be fucked in the head and probably still do his killings

It's not the sole cause, just a contributing one.

So the moral of the show is mom's create serial killers?

he was an intelligent sperg like 1/2 of Sup Forumsirgins

So he's /ourguy/?

If Ed was born in our generation you'd think he'd post on Sup Forums?

they do user, no shit

Yes

Sounds about right. Most crazy men can be linked to mommy issues. And most crazy women can be linked to daddy issues.

Yup

*single moms

But yeah that's pretty much it. I also think Debbie was basically just there to appease those who might get offended when Finch realized he's a tad too honest in what he shows.

pretty much

The true redpill of the show is women are shit and cause serial killers

Alphas fight back and get revenge betas become '''''''functioning''''''' adults

>Le mental illness mey mey xD
>le manipulating intelligent psychopath mey mey xDD

Ready for the red pill you stupid faggots? Everyone in this world is a manipulating psychopath who gets off on violence and lies daily in order to get what they want.

Some people like ol kemper over here just had the extra push from society and upbringing to give him additional 'interests'

No shit

He only did that to his mother after she tormented him for years, she had it coming, as for the other girls it would've never happened in the first place if it wasn't for his witch of a mother.

Yes nearly all serial killers come from single mother / abusive mother backgrounds, nearly every single one.

>tfw you'll never hear an audiobook narrated by Kemper

I wonder where they are? Just in prisons?

I thought he did public ones

He wasn't very manipulative all he did was dress up a bit nerdy and ensure that his mothers university sticker was on his car so the naive roasties would think it was fine to get a lift with him.

hes mentally ill, she was just a cunt. if he'd had decent parents he'd probably be a ceo

You are full of shit. Read Crime and Punishment and see what happens when a regular person starts thinking the way you've described.

based

>
No he didn't he just fucked her throat from the bottom.

Remorseless women create these men, the women are psychopaths to begin with they are to blame for the entire thing,

Women are the blame

Yup

Yeah. I think he'd be on , doing threads on Joseph Wambaughs books all the time.

Summarise it

What

Could be, it's a common thing with them.

Just got to episode 11 - this is the best fucking show I've seen in a while. The directing is excellent, the acting is fucking great, they nailed the era, and it's a fascinating subject. I love how Fincher uses just enough of a scene that he needs, and moves on, no lingering tracking shots or arty out of focus shit, or dwelling on anything too long. He's covering a TON of ground in the stories, and it's fucking awesome.
Spoiler: The young guy is the guy they based Jack Crawford on in Silence of the Lambs. Jack E. Douglas. Just downloaded his books.

It's well known that psychopathy is extremely common with success - narcissism, sociopaths, etc.

Prey, or predator, basically.

You read the studies that have been done that back up what he said, you sweet, naive summer child.