Who wins and why?

Who wins and why?

Superman wins because he's not Sup Forums shit.

It's a dance contest.

Who has the best moves on the dance floor?

Whis, unless we're talking about Superman-Prime or the Superman Thought-Robot.

Considering the power of kami like Whis, I think something like Whis vs. Monitor Nix Uotan would be a better fit.

Thought Robot can't work for anything other than the ultimate evil and is best not even being brought up in a vs context

>Who has the best moves on the dance floor?
I think you know.

Whis wins because he has superior martial arts skill and years of experience on clark. Physically they are similiar, with Whis being faster of the two by a small edge.

HAHAHAHA

NICE ARGUMENT! VERY FORMATIVE!

Whis is a homosexual, so I assume him.

>kami
Whis is an angel, not a god

We talking about both characters at their peak? Cuz if so then Superman easily it's not even a competition but if you wanna give the DBZ fanboys a pity victory then Whis probably if he fights like n52 Supes or maybe earth 12 Superman.

It's IN-formative you fucking illiterate.

Hasnt superman beaten angels before?

Whis hasn't shown anything near his peak.

This is what I don't like about shit like this weaboo's and their ilk are so small minded that they see the power level and destruction of a planet by using massive energy consuming blasts that take like 3 episodes to charge for in the same league something like Superman sneezing an entire galaxy away in one panel. Or see like Goku or whatever die by a random mob's laser rifle and think he can tank 2 exploding suns and only get pissed like Superman. I pity them really.

So automatically we assume he's on the same level as Superman? Doubtful if anything he might last like 5 seconds longer than Goku would.

The problem with these clusterfuck arguments is Dragon Ball likes to show character strength by having strong characters beat the shit out of other strong characters, or having a strong character (usually Vegeta) piss themselves out of fear about fighting them. And then DC likes to show character strength by having characters do insanely unreasonable feats of strength/speed like lifting infinity or flying through a moon. So we have semi measurable feats of strength for DC but only arbitrary bullshit powerlevel readings for DB.

And to make shit worse 90% of DBZ fights end with beam struggles, and we have no fucking clue how Superman would handle a ki blast. For all we know it would power him up like Solar energy or some dumb shit.

10/10

That's a pretty flawed way of thinking.
We haven't seen anything he's capable of except rewinding time and matter manipulation.

I wonder what cool stuff Superman could do if Whis trained him to use God Ki.

The sneeze thing is Silver Age Superman though. And while Superman had been nerfed over the years they keep making Goku stronger because japs don't bitch about people being overpowered apparently.

Depends on the Supes

Pretty much anything but Super Boy Prime, that one literal god Superman, and the conglomeration of all the Golden Age lunacy would get shitstomped

That said, all other forms of Supes would be able to use their super-sense and learning abilities to cook up absolutely THE most tasty food in the multi-verse, so it's a win for Supes either way

>Golden Age lunacy
You mean like jumping over a tall building user?

Golden Age Superman is the only Superman Whis could beat and you don't know shit.

turn his hair blue and suddenly start only having even fights

Whis because Superman would spend all of his time sucking every last cock in the universe.

Which age has him hauling around planets and snuffing out stars with a sneeze?

But Whis is the gay one.

>The sneeze thing is Silver Age Superman though
So we're back to cherry picking?

>Superman
>Not a faggot

Pick wisely

Silver. Although I'm pretty sure modern Supes hauled a planet as well.

Every version pre-flashpoint has him doing insane shit like that, and n52 Superman has also done some crazy shit too like tanking every bit of pain ever experienced in existence, and getting punched so hard he went through a planet.

Whis is way more gay. That blue faggot bottoms to a barbed penis.

I'm just saying from experience user. Don't expect to go into an powerlevel argument with a weeb using anything other than the least powerful iteration of Superman. We're lucky most of them haven't seen STAS or we'd be using the DCAU Superman.

Superman's been gay for almost 80 years

Yea he's pretty happy all the time considering his responsibility. Goku too considering the side effects of his massive head trauma.

>Ahahaha, dude, DBZ attacks take hours to charge
Can you give me one (1) example of this other than the spirit bomb, which isn't representative of a character's power?

>mfw people think Superman stands even a slight chance

Saiyan Saga DBZ characters were blowing up planets and moons. By the time the story gets to Whis/Beerus a standard Ki blast would fucking vaporize Superman.

turn his hair blue and suddenly start only having even fights

Goku charged the Warp Kamehameha for a minute and twenty seconds.

Vegeta charges the Final Flash for three and a half minutes

Piccolo's Special Beam Canon took five minutes

Vegeta charged the Galick Gun for a minute and ten seconds

Also DBZ beams all count on the other dipshit standing still and either trying to tank the blast or answer with a beam of their own. Superman would probably move tbqf.

Superman wins because he just developed a new power that allows him to urn angels into Ant people. How? Because it's the Silver Age so fuck you.

Nothing? Goku's done nothing interesting since becoming a "God". He's a super Saiyan God and they really did nothing with it. May as well have just called it SSJ4

>Using anime filler times
Yeah, and it takes Goku five minutes to go Super Saiyan 3, right?

They did an awkward job of explaining god ki. As far as I know it's just a stable version of ki, so I guess it doesn't drain you as fast as regular ss? SS transformation requires emotion, SSB requires being autistic. How much stronger is SSB even? SS RAGE seems pretty comparable to it at least from what we saw with trunks

The beams are fucking gay. How are they a threat anymore when they move thousands of times faster when punching than the beams can travel.

It's like Flash and Zoom having a punch up and then some 7 year old nails one of them with a Frisbee

DBZ beams are all said to destroy planets. I remember Vegeta says in one of the very early episodes of DBZ that his little finger beam is going to destroy the planet if it touches it and goku has to stop him with a kamehameha. They literally HAVE to stand in the way of the attack if they dont want the earth to be destroyed.

You can't beat the Krypton Crawl.

Yeah. Why did Cell charge up that huge Kamehameha instead of just casually shooting down

The power scale in Dragon Ball was fucked since the Saiyans arrived.

Why would you assume the beams are a thousand times slower than their movements?

Because the show has them moving slower than the regular fights

The whole point was to make Goku stand in front of a fullpower blast.

What does Cell achieve by doing a little earth-destroying finger-blast that Goku tanks with his face?

Obviously Clark, he literally has a Superdancing power

The show's concept of time is completely fucked though, it speeds up and down willy-nilly, so I don't think you can assume that completely.

Anyway, are there really any times when characters nonsensically stand in front of hits they can't tank?

Whis. Because his full strength hasn't been revealed yet and i believe Akira Toriyama is a much bigger autist fuck if we're going to compare Author vs Author with cosmic armored Supes.

Goku wasn't even there. I'm talking about when he and Gohan had the blast off

Clark has grit on his side though. Whis is clearly a pampered bitch. Superman is quite the opposite.

OP said Pre Crisis Supes so isn't that Silverage? That Superman was so invincible he was above fighting. It was a better time

Superman's peak is either reality warping or sneezing away galaxies, so I doubt Whis' peak is getting there, seeing as there are no characters like that in DBZ

Because Gohan would have been able to stop it?

Sneezing away galaxies can't be your peak when it's something you just do by accident.

Superman can fly into the Sun and get STRONGER because of it...

>Zeno is presumable reality warping, although we've only seen him erase a multiverse so far

How? Kid was all fucked up

He stopped his FULL POWER KAMEHAMEHA despite being fucked up.

I haven't seen anything of the new series in over a year.

But he's not in DBZ

He's in Super :)

Because the rest of his friends and especially Vegeta saved him. He was about to die

Neck yourself for being an autistic VS-fag.

The oft-mentioned feat of Superman's is this page. Less impressive than a galaxy, but its up to debate whether Goku could destroy a solar system with a Kamehameha. The more important question is, how did Superman go through life without EVER sneezing before?

but he actually did stop it. Cell figured that he couldn't lose so he decided to just shoot gohan with a full blast. Gohan still won

Whis isn't in DBZ, he's in SUPER :)

they haven't really shown how strong whis is yet have they?

>how did Superman go through life without EVER sneezing before?

Super breathing and hard as fuck nose hairs keep dust and shit out of his nose?

>Gohan managed to stop Cell's full-power attack with a little help from the other fighters
>Why didn't Cell launch an exponentially weaker attack, surely he would have won if he did that!

>Gohan still won

Thanks to Vegeta

He can't seem to help but breathe in all that sneezing powder though.

Yeah Cell wold have won if he just shot the ground instead of locking himself up in a blast contest. Gohan wouldn't have been fast enough to stop him at that point because he was already fucked up after saving Vegeta. Cell could have have shot a blast out of his little finger while monologing.

I guess, but if it weren't for vegeta, gohan wouldn't have been so injured in the first place

He's clearly breathing that in on purpose and it's 5th dimensional powder. Man fuck your rules

Not really, planets take multiple episodes to explode in DBZ.

>Whis puts kryptonite under his fingernails
>Splats Supe's brains all over the known universe with one punch

Superman should probably stick to fighting others in the "easily exploitable mortal weakness" tier.

Cell is infinitely more powerful than Freeza and Buu blew up the Earth fast enough.

Pic-related is Goku with all of his limbs broken and a hole clean through his shoulder flying fast enough to knock out Piccolo. So Gohan with a broken arm probably could have intercepted the attack.

Yeah an exhausted Piccolo is a far comparison to a Cell more powerful than he's ever been

Its about the speed retard. If Goku could pick up that much speed, Gohan who was far less injured could have intercepted a super weak blast from Cell.

And if it was really weak, the other fighters could just intercept it for him.

That's just Dragonball inconsistency.

Goku gets knocked out and almost dies by a laser pistol
Goku gets scratched by a bullet

yet

Those same ki blasts that can destroy the world, they shrug off or deflect with a arm swipe

It's just retarded.

I'm going to make this very simple for you.
The question is, why didn't Cell just put in the minimum effort for an attack that would still destroy the earth.

The answer is that there were plenty of fighters around that could easily intercept and likely tank a blast that was only strong enough to blow up the Earth.

>Superman Shiftily turns back into Clark
>Chats up Whis and then sucker punches his head off when he's not using his ki to defend himself

Whis should probably get into the "actually invulnerable" tier.

Or they can just blow up the Sun.

>Whis reappears a millisecond later
>Hohohoho, Zeno doesn't like it when we're destroyed

But his hands like 4 foot from the ground. You're acting like he has to charge up or the others fighters know what he's going to do. Planets are weak shit by this point

I was using that for an example of why he could tank a beam without issue.

>Supes Zips off to that nip Zeno's palace
>Slaps that jap like he always does
>Batman has a hearty chuckle and eats some Sushi (the only thing worth a damn out of Japan)
>Whis sees the error of his nipponese ways and cries a single tier of joy as he salutes the American flag while the national anthem plays
>Ends with Whis and Superman sharing some beers at a BBQ with the JLA

>Whis puts on a pair of glasses and stalks Superman for the rest of his life, secretly injecting japanese culture wherever he goes

>Started reading that DBZ quest on /qst/ a few days ago
>Start seeing DB related stuff everywhere
Weird. But the strongest version of superman completely shits on DB characters.

>people trying to turn DB's inconsistent mess of a power levels system into logic
Remember that time where the Z-Fighters, including Piccolo who was many times stronger than original Frieza, lost to some fodder who was explicitly placed at Zarbon/Dodoria level?

speaking of dragonboys help me figure out the midtiers of my husband chart

>Safeway Prime.jpg

Whis is for friendship, not fighting.