Your sister is sick because you eat a chocolate bar

>your sister is sick because you eat a chocolate bar
>the father goes to the neighbor next door to "fix her leaky sink"
>mother probably makes matters worse by keeping her sickly daughter shut in and not allowing her access to the outside world
>her younger sister literally is so repressed she has her big sister rub her pussy and kiss her
>both of them disappear and their parents don't file a missing persons report on either of them despite them claiming to love their sickly child

What the fuck was wrong with this bitches parents? Show was actually pretty good and I'm supposed Biel could pull it off and I usually peg Bill Pullman as a comedy actor but he was pretty good too.

Jessica Biel can't act.

One of the most stupid shows I've ever watched in my life, having a 40+ year old play a 20 year old was hilarious.

Great show

This. It really was awful.

Glad I dropped it for pic related.

Was Biel's character subconsciously misleading the detective on purpose or just a red herring? Was it some kind of backwards retard way to get her memory back by replacing JD's girlfriend in her sister's place or some kind of denial of her actions which led to her sister dying?

>says she was hit by a car
>she wasn't and it was actually JD's first girlfriend

Post the one with the sister

What happened to Biel's tits?I thought she had some in Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

This is why women should never do chest exercises and stick to cardio, my sister's friend used to be a D cup before she got into weightlifting and now she's a B

Literally what did she mean by this?

i think one of the points was that they're not very good at being parents and dont seem to like their kids at all .

The dad was probably henpecked by that puritanical zealot wife that he just didn't care to have a say because she was psychotic hence the cheating.

That guy unintentionally fucked Biel's character's sister to death and she had a PTSD attack and murders him because he was fondling some girl he was with on the beach. If we had webms with audio there would be a song playing during the attack which sets her off and she subconsciously does the same attack in this webm here because it's the way she reacts when her sister got fucked to death

kys

No but rly

I'm serious because he literally fucked her sister into having a heart attack. She did pop Molly before hand while having Hodgkin's lymphoma and heart problems stemming from conditions of her birth but it was most definitely a heart attack from the sex.

kys

Why?

because you wrote the plot of a show in a post on Sup Forums

What?? No way??

Could someone spoil me on the main interesting plot points. I don't réel l'île watching it.

Read nigga read

That's hilarious

>alias grace
actually looks pretty gud

Moral of the series - western women are whores and will fuck their own relatives.

>spoilered
You're fault at spoiling yourself.

the sinister proofs you wrong though.

>ywn be Jessica Biel's little sister that she molests

You'd fuck your sister if she was Jessica Biel too.

i never said anything about it being spoilered or not , i've seen the show long ago.