Most episodes revolve around Dexter being humiliated

>most episodes revolve around Dexter being humiliated
>transformations
>crossdressing
>milf mum
>bossy sister

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

but user! i have a huge femdom/humiliation fetish and I hated this show as a kid!

The only thing I skip are the monkey stuff. Just not for me.

You forgot the giantess episode.

>Cartoonist has severe childhood issues

Surpirse! Surprise!

I got some weird boners from the Monkey stuff man.

It's a classic cartoon that relies on slapstick, what do you expect?

Conversation?

That duck ass kiss gave me embarrassing kid boners. Pretty sure my dad knew.

an apology for warping my sexuality

you cant fuck every thing user

I believe what you were trying to say is "Thank you."

>not mentioning the foot fetishist gnomes

that ep was weird as fuck

>and mooning

That whole episode was confusing for everyone

this shit cripped me out

>Art directors: Craig McCracken and Paul Rudish
>Creator, writer, and director: Genndy Tartakovsky

What a mess!

You gotta be kidding me with this garbage episode. Usually people joke about shows being "meanspirited" but this one was legitimately terrible.

Also, many people have pointed out how Mabel from Gravity Falls seems to do bad things and get away with it, but has Dee Dee ever been punished for messing with Dexter?

I loved the show, and Dexter's character, but even I realized that Dexter is an asshole to basically everyone around him. He deserves to get knocked down a peg.

Thank you!?

>He deserves to get knocked down a peg
I'd prefer Deedee and their mom to peg him.

Not counting the garbage reboot, Dee-dee has either shown remorse, or been punished in some way four times that I can remember.

She *legitimately* felt bad for inadvertantly destroying Dexter's balloon suit that she floated around in for an episode and tried to fix it with regular old balloons, and in the episode where she tries to be a Toda-like Mentor for Dexter only to realize she caused him to fuck up his lab afterward.

She's been punished twice: I *think* Dexter put her in a time loop where she kept falling down some stairs or fell off a ledge because of a malfunctioning device that she got him stuck in prior, and the chupacabra episode revealed that he made a bug monster to scare her with (and it worked!)

*Yoda Like mentor. WTF, keyboard...