Explain why a random selfie from meathead astronauts looks like a masterfully composed and lit Kubrick composition

Explain why a random selfie from meathead astronauts looks like a masterfully composed and lit Kubrick composition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDAL-UVv6dI
stardate.org/sites/default/files/images/gallery/Back_side_of_the_Moon.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmm

you like to think someone skilled enough to be picked for the apollo mission would know how to work a fucking camera dude

cuz it was reel film, not digital trash

It was digital, at least the recordings were.

>masterfully composed
>Kubrick
Kek

Very little to no atmosphere, dumb ass.

Lmao just look at that 'landing craft'. Only fucking retards still believe these faggots ever went to the moon.

the horizon looks to be a mile away. wtf? the moon is 1/8th the size of earth but still....cmon.

1/4th i meant

remember that the moon is also lumpier than the earth so the horizon will be a lot closer than on the atlantic ocean.

>selfie

you need to go back

Gb2 /shill/ brainlet

why the shadow of the astronaut taking the pic (see reflection) goes in the opposite direction of all the other shadows behind Aldrin?

seriously you need to go back. please leave right now using this link

because they're not?

>meathead astronauts
still smarter than you will ever be

are you retarded? the shadow of the one taking the picture goes in the direction of the horizon, the shadows on the ground behind Aldrin come in our direction, INDEED you can't see Aldrin shadow

wow how can you even operate the keyboard with a dull mind like that??
do you have a real mental issue?

Coz they took a million billion photos. There are probably heaps that suck

not an argument yurocuck

sorry but if you cannot see the obvious one must inquire if you do have a issue with your brain man.

why do you insist to lie? you think the earth is a flat?
how do you even use the internet with a dull mind like yours?

moonplebs BTFO

>meathead
they were engineers you dipshit, neil went to my uni for mechanical engineering or some shit.

so how'd they fake the hammer feather drop then?

what am i supposed to be seeing here?

the red lines show the proff

why would they need to fake it?

foreground moves one way, background moves another, two separate piece of a set

?

it doesn't show proof of anything. it's just 2 camera shots with random lines.

why would they need to fake it? explain why.

"random selfie"

you mean - a decade of planning by a superpower at the peak of the industrial military complex.

get the fuck out of here mouth breather

not an argument again, stop embarrassing yourself, Abdullah

t. someone who knows he's wrong and cannot say anything but "not an argument" when really he knows is wrong fucking moron

why don't you go back to your flat earth forums and area 51 aliens hahaha! fucking idiot scum

because with air resistance a hammer and a feather dont fall at the same rate

>tfw neil armstrong said they saw other men on the moon watching them

You can literally see the landing sites yourself with an amateur telescope you utter morons

no he didnt

t. someone who still can't produce any pale resemblance of argument
stay a cuck soyboy

but the earth is flat and the moon is just a painting scientists stuck on top of the biodome

OK! here is your argument!

USE YOUR EYES YOU IDIOT!!!!!!
LOOK! SEE! ARE YOU A MORON CAVE MAN??!!

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS!!?`
GOD!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RDAL-UVv6dI

man you are just making yourself look so stupid. i would be thanking your lucky stars this board is anonymous

fuck you

they just sucked the air out of the set

cowards, a board full of cowards

The moon is nowhere near as lumpy as earth. Tectonics >>>>> impacts

looks like some rock hit those sites

PIECES OF SHIT
on Sup Forums is easy to act like a badass but you are just pieces of shit

Yeah dude, they can create a vacuum on earth

WRONG!
the moon has 0 tectonics and that means

that means that all impacts will remain as they are because the floor doesn't smooth out itself with tectonics so its will be very lumpy and cratery as compared to our Earth

you would not say such things in my face coward bastards

go back to your sand hole jafar

hey stop that you asshole
play fidget spinner instead of being petulent child you fucki

Or, you know, a rocky outcrop a little way behind the lander. I can the same effect by looking G at the house across the street as I walk past, did Kubrick fake my life?

lol where are you from faggot? cuckmany?

Where the fuck are the stars

By this point the conspiracy is more of a stretch than the actual moon landing

they forgot to pain them on the ceiling

THIS!

how did you people not even notice the most oblivious thing ever?
STARS, SPACE, HELOOO??!??!

maybe kubrick based his cinematography on the real astronaut pictures, perhaps to present something familiar to movie-goers, that evokes one of their only experiences with human space travel: the moon landing pictures

A hammer and feather will always fall at the same rate in any room, wind resistance is 0 in a closed room, you don't need to go to space to prove gravity. gravity is gravity, it's proportional to mass. besides, "letting them go" at roughly the same time isn't scientific and was done just for a silly stunt.

i'm not a moon-hoax believer, im just saying that the hammer/feather experiment is irrelevant

this belongs on /x/ op.
you can masturbate to eachother there how nasa is a fake and how the earth is really an infinite flat plain.
go knock yourself out

no

I don't think you understood me at all. Impacts make craters. Tectonics make hills, valleys, canyons and mountain ranges. Earth is far lumpier than the moon.

i em frum ur mather pusi

boom roasted

Hammers aren't even that heavy anyway

yes but the lumps are closer on the moon because the moon is smaller so the horizon is closer than on the lumpy earth

sooooooo this isnt true. if i drop a sheet of computer paper and a hammer at the same time, the hammer is definitely hitting the ground first. the paper would twist and turn a little bit im not sure what u wanna call it.

Oy vey goy stars don't show up on overexposed film plus they weren't the focus of the shot so just ignore that

I just... I...can somebody else talk to this child please?

even if amerilards faked it the rest of the world won't do anything lmao

the absolute state of Sup Forums

why am i wrong? how?

look at this picture i post now?
its so lumpy compared to the picture i will post in a minute, ok? watch and wait.
use this time to actually observe and see that I am correct and not you

stardate.org/sites/default/files/images/gallery/Back_side_of_the_Moon.jpg

ok now the hearth

which is more smooth?
which will have closer horizon?

moon will. not fucking earth

so is the argument that the USA faked going to the moon? What about the U.S.S.R. and China?

t. neil "more stolen bikes than atoms in the universe" degrasse tyson

Where are the stars when you take pictures at night you fucking mong ?

in the fucking sky? how can you be so blind....

have you never heard of light pollution? you know the moon is a giant reflector for the sun right?

They never went, user.

Learn cameras my dudes

very quick exposure not overexposure, jewposter
Moon is bright as fuck, why we see it at night

what? its in space? no atmosphere. no air.
no particles.

youre talking shit

>he actually thinks the earth is a perfect sphere
The highest point on the Earth is at the summit of Mount Everest, which is 8,848 meters (29,029 feet) above sea level. The lunar high point is 1938 meters higher. The shape of the earth varies considerable more than the shape on the moon

Tectonics make massive fluctuations in the shape on planets. They don't "smooth" them out. Just shutup

try taking a picture of anything at night while the a car has its headlights turned on in your face you dumb nigger. how do you even know how to turn on a computer if you have less than 2 braincells ?

>show a picture with an 1.2 aperture, taken with a 1 minute exposure and a motor countering earth’s rotation to avoid motion blur

Now take a photo of the night sky with your shitty iphone and show me what it looks like you fucking retard

>earth only has one moon

Why do we get this boring ass shit. Other planets get like a dozen satellites and probably wacky weather patterns, but nooooooo we only get one gray rock.

>wind resistance is 0 in a closed room

in the future when we'll go to europa and colonize the fuck out of it you can see jupiter like a huge ass moon.
shits gonna be cash

yes but the earth, as its full size is much(much) bigger than the moon means that the mean distance between each mountain and high spot will be more than on the moon!

read my previous post here to understand what we're discussing in here before you talk shit.

Our moon is a necromorph, just waiting for the right time to destroy civilization

sorry, theyve only been there on unmanned missions apparently. i was confused.

sorry?! are we now just inserting objects by random???

DID THEY HAVE A CAR ON THE MOON SHINING LIGHT INTO THE CAMERA????

LMAO!! how can you even be this fucking dumb?

are you seriosly saying there was a car on the moon

Learn english before you fucking reply to me again pajeet

During the day on the moon the sun is so bright it blocks them out. You expect stars because the sky is black, but that's only because there's no atmosphere, not because it's night time.