Last Jedi potential spoilers

International dubbing recording sessions for The Last Jedi begun on 20th. While I'm not responsible for one myself, I have a friend in the studio contracted to work on the local version. Did my best to squeeze as many details out of him as I could.

To avoid potential lawsuit, I declare that contents of this post as 'speculation'.

Disney postponed the work on some crucial scenes to keep them from leaking, but there's still some titbits I can share.

>Yoda makes an appearance.
>Judging by the dialogue, Rey doesn't have a big role in this film, Kylo takes the spot as the main character.
>Luke's agenda is kept secret through the movie, but might be revealed in the postponed sequences. There is something special about the island Luke lives on.
>Kylo low-key works together with Luke, uncertain 'since when'. Redeemed by saving the day in the final act.
>Princess Leia dies early in this movie. Emotional scene with her ghost appearing to Luke.
>Crystal fox talks and at one point of the movie asks heroes to 'follow her light'.
>Snoke and Rey are entities born from the force and the opposites of each other. Palpatine is responsible.
>No new major characters except for Rose Tico, Finn's love interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90396092/#q90396839
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PFFTTFFTTFTFTTFTFTTTTTRTRRLRLTTTRRRRRRTRTTRRRRRTTTTTTTT

>Snoke and Rey are entities born from the force and the opposites of each other. Palpatine is responsible.

Holyshit Snoke is Rey's brother lolll

So Luke doesn't turn to the darkside?

is that pic real?

Her left leg is missing

>>Kylo low-key works together with Luke, uncertain 'since when'. Redeemed by saving the day in the final act.
Are you fucking telling me Kylo Ren pulled a goddamn Itachi and killed his dad to maintain his cover?

Thats why he asked his father to "help him do what he needed to do?"

There's no way this is true but if it was holy shit I would actually be impressed and mind blown

>Snoke and Rey are entities born from the force and the opposites of each other. Palpatine is responsible
Wrong. Snoke has been confirmed as being alive before the rise of the galactic empire. This means he is much older than Rey and likely not something of Palpatine's creation. If Snoke and Rey were opposites of eachother then they would both be the same age.

Rose Tico is the asian ball of lard?

I've actually heard the same thing from a different source.

Snoke came to life during the battle of Jakku, apparently. As Rey did.

you're an idiot

>No new major characters except for Rose Tico, Finn's love interest.
benicio del toro and laura dern?

Wrong.

>Snoke came to life during the battle of Jakku, apparently. As Rey did.
That's the stupidest fucking thing I've heard. Rey is too young to have been born at the time of the battle, and Snoke is obviously much older than her.

His appearance doesn't mean anything. He could have wrongly used the Force.

This gets me every time. The Internet comes up with amazing theories for something and the actual answer "professional" writers come up with is always infinitely less interesting and generic as fuck, as if they thought of it in one sitting.

Well this might happen, it actually makes a lot of sense. There's lot of mentions from Yupe Tashu in Aftermath explaining that Palpatine's boner for super weapons is a part of Sith ritual which is supposed to wake something up through massive death toll. Jakku is mentioned many times in this context. Plus, Sheev ordered that if he dies, whole empire army needs to pretty much commit suicide over Jakku in a battle to end all battles, as a last effort to fulfil this plan. Also, Battlefront 2 ends in a cliffhanger which gives this order a name: "project resurrection". Soo...

All dark side force-users have disfigured appearances, it's like The Force wants to punish them.

Or just maybe it's a fucking dumbass fan theory.

>believing an EA ploy to sell their shit game
wew

Story decisions still have to go through Disney. This is the Star Wars Cinematic Universe now, everything is controlled.

>"project resurrection"
They better not be fucking up Sheev

I'm connecting the dots on my own here, but they're placed very conveniently. EA will release the continuation of the story after TLJ premiers, so at this point personally I'm pretty sure that this is how it's going to go, better than I expected it to be honest.

You lost me at ghost Leia. Good try.

>Emotional scene with her ghost appearing to Luke.
100% bullshit

that doesn't confirm anything you fucking retard. They're literally just shlling out their fucking game. I swear this board and shitty Star Wars fanfic...

From Lucasfilm's staff. So yeah it's true.

>shilling EA this hard
neck yourself faggot.
Disney would have to be fucking autistic to let any part of their story be told in a fucking video game. Especially one released before the movie.

Are you fucking blind? That dude already bought the fucking game and he asked Lucasfilm staff (not the fucking EA staff) if he should download the fucking free content with TLJ spoilers or not?

you are one dense motherfucker

I like some of these 'leaks'

yeah they wouldn't be trying to throw you off the scent of the movie story or anything. Especially considering the game alos ((hints)) at the main protagonist being Rey's parent. Yeah, two different origin stories for a character in a video game makes a lot of sense.

>Rose Tico, Finn's love interest
I'm sure China will love that.

>Leia Force Ghost

Rose Tico is thicc

Is the force sloth still a thing?

real spoilers in here guys
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/90396092/#q90396839

stop trying to shill out your shitty shoop as a meme in every thread you fucking retard.

Leia is alive on Crait, there is a scene in trailers where she stands near this huge closing gate. This is the 3rd act of the movie. I call bullshit.

Does Luke kick any ass? They dont wank about how much better and more powerful Rey is than him do they?

A FUCKING SLOTH CONFIRMED

They clearly intended Leia to live in IX and they had to edit TLJ in a way that would send her character off for good.

I highly fuckiing doubt they got to shoot any footage mentioned in OP before Fisher died.

>shoop
wtf are you even talking about?

Quick question: Why haven't they taken the opportunity to show Palpatine in the latest movies? The actor is still alive. Could've atleast shown him once in Rogue one, since Sheev is literally the only good thing from the prequels

He's not really relevant past Operation: Cinder which itself doesn't fit well in a movie.

He's a fucking privileged white cismale. Who the hell would even want to see him, ewww

That's the problem of fanboys. They automatically think every fertile female characters (Jyn Erso, Emilia Clarke's Kira,...etc...) in SW should be Rey's mother.

Is she, though? I'm looking for sources to debunk this, but can't find any confirmation that Leia makes it to Crait. She's only shown during a space battle, but it might be the attack on D'Qar which is supposedly at the start of the film.
Also wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if the footage was altered after Carrie died and some of her scenes re-purposed for her to appear as a ghost.

She is shown stood on Crait in one of the trailers

why do you keep trying to push your shitty ligjtsaber theory by pretending to make fun of it and posting it in every damn SW thread? It's shit. You're shit. Fuck off.