ASM 25 is going to sell like shit, right? I mean, they're selling it for fucking $10

ASM 25 is going to sell like shit, right? I mean, they're selling it for fucking $10.

They do that with Deadpool. i think there have been 5 issues have were $9.99 and all but one of them suck. Excluding the one that was good, they all were 25 pages of the main story then the rest were just mini stories.

>you can buy actual novels for the same price

Fuck they're retarded.

Who thought covers like this was a good idea.
It's a shit concept.
I buy my comicbooks for the art. Not for this.

Glad I'm not alone here XD

Man, 10$ for only two stories inside that have actual relevance and not boring-to-shit art.

Ffffuck, they're good at robbing people.

The rest of the line is floundering so they have to gouge people with the books that actually sell.

I like it when the X-Men do it since they use the old toy biz card on occasion.

But I have no nostalgia for these.

They're made for Redditors like

>$10
Wait, what?

It's 80 pages, 40 of those being the main story, 10 to Ock, and the rest pure filler.

> 1970s
> Martin Goodman spreads rumor Marvel's going to 80 page format at same price
> DC panics and makes unprofitable $1.00 100 page specials, stops making any format that isn't capeshit or horror and Marvel follows suit, ending romance, war, western, and funny formats for both companies and narrowing their demographic considerably
> DC never recovers their market share

> 2010s
> Marvel share going down the shitter
> Marvel makes $10.00 80 page books guaranteed to be pirated

Karma's a bitch, but hey you have those quippy movies

Marvel likes to try destroying the US comics industry every 20 years.

So Marvel to comics is what Germany is to Europe.

2016: DC actually does make an 80 page issue for $2.99 that's 1 main story, marvel still cant get it right

OH SHI--

well, slott thinks every shitty new arc he does is the great american novel

I think it's nifty, but then I don't care much about art so long as I can tell what's going on and it's not blatantly poser traced.

Spiderfags will still buy it. People who have it on pull don't find out the price until they come in to pick up their backlog. And by then, well...

Someone storytime it so no one has to buy it. Piracy > $10 single issues. Every time.

>they're selling it for fucking $10.

Spider-Books with $10 pricetags have famously sold terribly.

I'd rather buy a couple of seconds hand trades.

i regret buying that piece of shit

At least the backups were good.

they were, although i´m kinda annoyed by how much asm has abused backups ever since brand new day, it has way too many too often

Somebody's doing it: