T-the colors are fine you're just nitpicking

>t-the colors are fine you're just nitpicking

what the hell is that

above roba

They are fine. It's the green and the terrible design that makes problem solvers guy ugly.
That chocolate guy was also ugly. Does that mean no one should make black characters anymore?

The problem is the blue

Problem Solvers was literally meant to like like a garish mspaint piece of shit, but not SU, yet they have the exact same colors.

>Problem Solverz is less ugly than SU

Fucking wow

what did he mean by this

SU doesn't make the colors clash and the designs aren't fugly as fuck

What you're missing is context. The same colors used in a different context won't look as garish.

SU also tends to adjust colors based on lighting, which goes a long way towards making things more unified.

IM NUCLEAR

shut up Cody

For all intended purposes, problem solverz was way more entertaining a show for me then SU.

people actually defend TTgo art, there's no discussion to have, the plebe is blind.

sad thing is, you're not wrong

i legitimately hate how bright lapis' skin is

Reach uber level of contrarainism now,compare SU to THE NUTSHACK and collect your free (YOU)s
ORDER NOW!!!!!!

SU is not entertaining for me. It's predictable and annoying at times. The nutshack is just as predictable (minus killing one of the main characters) and tries to hard to be funny.

Doesn't matter whether you make a good or bad show; an unentertaining show is shit, no if, ands, or buts.

>its contrarian to dislike SU
is this a Sup Forums meme or something

OP whether or not the colors suck (for the sake of argument let's say that they do) the comparison is really bad because those are different colors. The teal colors have a delta-E of 10, which is definitely a significant color difference.

Then the rest of hte colors have an even larger difference, and primary green with bright turquise is never a good idea.

TL;DR even if the colors suck, the comparison is wrong.

For the record I don't even like Lesbian Rocks but I'm still gonna vouch for it here because Problem Solverz is the prime example of how bad Cartoon Network was in the last decade (Alongside Out of Jimmy's Head).

Lapiz's design works because it's three-tone for the most part (Light-blue skintone, dark blue for the hair/dress, and black details for everything else. Keeping it as a mostly blue design makes it work.

Roba on the other hand's outfit uses a similar dark blue and a bright green, which clashes with the dark grey boots/detailing on the rest of the outfit and Roba's skintone. The light blue is a much more minor part of the design compared to the green here. Even ignoring things like line-weight it's obvious why this design is all kinds of bad.

>chocolate guy
Uh user, that wasn't chocolate...

retard

>and the designs aren't fugly as fuck

Problem Solverz had actual jokes, wordplay and punchlines instead of just """comical"" situations.

Problem Solverz is legit the most horrible show I have ever watched and I wonder everyday how someone at CN thought "hey, this show looks good, let's put it on the air"

someone'sssssss grumpyyy : )

so do they just fucking skip storyboarding on this show?

>the designs aren't fugly as fuck

in before the fans say he changes shape all the time cause of his powers and completely ignore the episode where doing so fucks him up

why does every fusion of his become black

I understand him and connie but how do purple + white/pink = brown?