Storytime of Boredom: Harley Quinn #16

Sigh..

>>Atlee
FUCK! I want to read, but HQ is awful.

>sigh
Shit user with that kind of attitude don't even bother.

Then don't, Atlee and Pee-Gee ain't it worth it, man. Just don't

Someone has to do it, and I'm the fool who has been doing it for the past 5 or so months

Why though

What powergirl is this?

Because everyone has to suffer, especially you user

Earth-2 PeeGee, this shit is like a continuation of the PeeGee/Harls mini, these fucks didn't even listened to what the solicitation of this book was about

Cant be.

This book is like a Marvel book in the sense that has ZERO (0) editorial control or overseeing, after you finish reading this read the solicits and you'll see that nothing of the solicit of this book match with what is told here

Palmiotti & Conner have bassically Bendis-tier liberty with this book

>Harley kills Batman

hahahahahahhahahAHahAHahAHahAHahAHah

THIS SHIT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE, BUT IT WILL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

KILL ME

more likely harley accidentally gets batman killed

where do i have to throw money to get a Powergirl ongoing instead of this dogshit?

Linser eh

Hehe, it'd be better I guess. Damn

Ya have to (somehow) get Gray into working with Palmiotti, then (somehow) convice DC that Pee-Gee sells, then (somehow) get Harley free of Palmiotti hands

Don't get it

I don't know if these fuckers are worse or equal to Marvel current input, the level of shittiness of this book always surprises me

It's like Marvel is so SJW that it hurts to read, but this book is so anti-SJW that it's hurts to read. The same side of the coin I guess

>Someone has to do it, and I'm the fool who has been doing it for the past 5 or so months
thank you kindly

This book is beyond Dini's help and I'm actually scared of the backups stories by him and Palmiotti

This book is beyond anyone's help, seriously needs to start from zero with a new creative team

It's my punishment for all the sins of my life.

HURRA HURRA

THE END

That's just fucking text in a drawing.

They've reached sonichu levels of lazyness.

Not going to post the variant?

nAH

This was surprisingly fappable
Thanks OP

You have pretty low standars, my dude

Bump of Boredom

dat Terra.

which panel made you cum?

Bumps

Because Conner wrote Power Girl.

Explain. Seems to have "STRONK WOMYN" and homosexuality all over the place.

>>Palmiotti & Conner have bassically Bendis-tier liberty with this book

Palmiotti and Conner are usually much better at being funny and interesting. If they've got so much creative freedom then where has it all gone so wrong?

They wouldn't be the first creative team who needs someone looking over their shoulders to be good.

But somehow this book sells well enough to stay at the top of the lists. It's clearly not even pretending to be canon with the rest of the DCU anymore, so DC just letting them do whatever they want makes sense from a money perspective. I don't know who's buying the book, but someone is.

>spiked dick

fuck off retard

Both of those things are treated as a joke and they don't exactly write lesbians as a sort of pandering, just compare Harley/Ivy here to some other titles like Bombshells. Here things like homosexuality are treated as a joke or as a fetish thing, thing like "Look, Harley and Ivy are making lesbian sexual innuendos", instead of "Harley & ivy are the perfect couple and understand each other"

This book has reached levels of horrible that I didn't know could even exist.

I'm just waiting for Dini's backup story and then I'm done. Harley Quinn is dead.

Yet they still publish fiction in which this is treated as existing? Wouldn't it be more effective in a cultural war to deny the existence of dissent?

>Harley & ivy are the perfect couple and understand each other
That was never the case.

Don't know, I'm just only saying that this book is like the evidence of DC not going pandering like Marvel

I'm not saying that was ever the case, rather I'm saying that this book doesn't pander to anyone since the fans itself hate it, the only people buying this book are casuals

>gets beaten down
>uses weapons
>gets nearly beaten down

Women are inferior

This book is really bad. I thought, that it *could* get the curve, when the Joker came, but it sucks so hard.

Further proof that Harley, without the Joker, just doesn't work. Especially when they go full on stronk womyn who don't need no Joker.

It is pandering to the people who want a Joker-free Harley. And tumblrites seem pretty content with shallow Harley/Ivy anyway.

This. She is Sidekick, nothing else. Her movie will flopp and only weird teenie girls will give it a thumbs up.

>And tumblrites seem pretty content with shallow Harley/Ivy anyway.

But that's false, I have seem various tumblrites that hates this book with a passion since it treates Harley/Ivy like trash, and praise Bombshelss for giving Harley/Ivy the treatment it deserves.

>Further proof that Harley, without the Joker, just doesn't work

When books like this exist its proof that a Joker-free Harley can work if the writing team is up-to the challenge and knows what its doing.

Do they all have boob windows?

Nice! I hope this spreads.

Thank you! The only thing that keeps me reading this is your glorious contribution user.

That and the fact that this is the only book with Peeg right now at the moment.

> Timms

One letter away from Bruce, and now I'm mildly interested in what a Timm-drawn PG book would look like.

Actually pretty much every time they have a serious fight she beats the shit out of him, it has been forever since he has even tried to stand up to her. He just talks to her and tries to reason with her. It has been shown at least a dozen times that she is significantly stronger and faster than him, the only thing that keeps him alive is superior skill and the fact that she doesn't want to kill him. Even the skill thing isn't going to save him forever, at this point she might actually have more experience in fighting than him.

PAUL DINI TIEM!! Ugh, I can't wait.