DO NOT PAY TO WATCH JUSTICE LEAGUE

>actual Neo-Nazi demolishes a Muslim grocery store (or attempts as he is stopped by cops and people) and of course you see only the Hijabi woman and a child. The Muslim men are always missing in the SJW narratives. And of course the most terrible scourges of our times is not the Muslim crime wave, no-go zones, gang-rape sex-grooming gangs, the trucks of peace, the Bataclans and Charlie Hebdos - no - it's the Neo-Nazis.

>Wonder Woman stops a CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP IN LONDON! Yes - a Christian all-white terrorist group enters a London building and wants to kill women and children - also blow up 4 city blocks to "cleanse them of their sins". Yeah - because that happens and you need to show that Christians are the true terrorists or can be just as well as the followers of the cult of Islam.

That happened within the first minutes of the movie.

If you happen to have those liberal viewpoints, then better not to put them in a fucking fiction movie about Superheroes and Aliens - leave those politics aside. Better make it about the fight against evil and pulling together to survive - but no....

There were also a few minor mentions of the Daily Planet covering the numerous SJWs protests at US colleges and viewing the "woke" protesters as wonderful Bolshevik fighters for truth and justice. There were mentions of Global Warming and the Rising of the Seas - guess Al Gore is still valid in the Justice League universe.

Fuck them. They will lose some 200-300 mio. $. Thor Ragnarok made 200-300 mio. $ while it cost 120$ mio. less. And the best is that the people don't like it.

Though they won't learn the right lessons from it. The leftist movie producers don't understand that people liked Deadpool not because he killed people, but because he was light-hearted, funny, apolitical and likable - both the actor and the character are and that is a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dpCcd23AaCQ?t=197
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kataeb_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't get "Christian" out of the bad dude in the bank scene. I thought he was just an anarcho-primitivist or something

Why do you care so much about politics? It's pretty petty desu

To be fair, you really can't do Muslim terrorists in a movie any more.

>boo hoo im being oppressed by capeshit
How pathetic is your life lmao

not him but its actually quite important. easy to influence minds will lemming their political views with this shit.

in this day and age where the muslim menace is clearly visible in every major european town you should be more aware of the dangers of propaganda like this.

these people call leftists snowflakes but get this triggered over a fucking capeshit movie? wtf i thought you guys were supposed to all about strength and shit

>alt right pussies crying about everything

Top jej

>alt right faggot is also a weeb

My fucking sides. Sounds like you're using shitty identity politics as a vent for your frustrations in life, like the fact that you're probably a social outcast in society.

Yeah I found that scene weird with the muslim and white guy what was the point?

not to say politics in it self is unimportant, but whining about pathetic shit is pretty weak and ultimately, just makes your cause look weak in itself when it resorts to childish rhetoric like this

>super hero comics have been invented by some jews in a cave in brooklyn

no newnews here

>WAAAAAAH THEY DIDNT MAKE TEH PEEPL I DONT LIKE THE BADD GUYZ
i'm sure it must have been a very traumatic experience but you're back in your safe space now

one of the worst posts I have ever seen.

>easy to influence minds will lemming their political views with this shit
lol it kills me that you think there are people who are less aware and easier to influence than you people are

>and you should be trying really hard to impress me, since i demonstrated in the op that i am very intelligent!

>mio
Was it autism?

I'm sorry isn't Guardians of the galaxy about people of all colors coming together to stop an imperialist race supremacist?

Thanks, man. I genuinely didn't know of this jewpig propaganda.
Won't even download Yiffy's korean camrip at this point.

GO BACK TO >>reddit

>leave my safe space! we are discussing the things that triggered us and we need to be in a loving and supportive environment free from negativity and arguing!

not it's about a group of losers coming together to stop the first boss of the raid

DrWhite is close enough for it to be complete bullshit outside of a school. Everyone knows the white man hunts the young and the paki causes mayhem in public

no you are just being a bunch of faggots

thanks for the heads up, not that I would pay to see hollyjew propaganda anyways, jews gonna jew ya know?

Is this double reverse trolling? I kind of want to see the movie now if Sup Forumstards hate it so much. Kind of like Force Awakens. I saw it 10 times when I heard Sup Forums hated it. Took a different date every time too.

right... that's why you always want everyone who doesn't agree with you to leave and refuse to acknowledge the validity of opinions you view to be from your oppressor (reddit)

you need a safe space, there's really no way around it lol

Fuck off, the movie it's shit.
But those are not neo-nazis, and those are not christians.

And for the record, the cops are the heroes at the start of the movie, and the guys on england were crazy pagans antitechnology.

Fuck off mutt, you are not white.

>paying to see JL
You must be pretty retarded to give money to WB after SS and BvS.
You must be equally retarded to care about politics in capeshit, too.

Maybe its because talking to any redditors reminds me of talking to a wall.

Guys thoughts on this picture?

*cackles*

>you are not white

hmmm really makes you think. Doesn't it?

>i only want to have highly original and intellectual stimulating conversations full of pepes and jew brackets and screeds about how the straight white christian male is society's biggest victim

Your life must suck if you really have 9 dads

Unlike those open minded folks who've taken The Red Pill (tm). They have a variety of opinions that they express freely.

BTW Praise Kek! Onward to KEKISTAN! SHADILAY

why are (((they))) such hypocrites bros?

>Muh RT score
RT is the worst thing to happen to the industry, it makes people lazy, they won't see why a film is bad by reading reviews they'll just look at the score and say "oh, Thor is a 9/10, awesome" when it's a 7/10

>church shot up by Christian dude not 1 month ago
>neo nazis threw shit and vandalized stores in London and France not 1 month ago

Yeah. boo hoo.

I grew up in the 90s and 00s and there are so many movies with Muslims blowing up shit.

Stop whining. Both Muzzies and neo nazis should be sent to camps.

You forgot to say SOYBOY!!! Come on, brother, you've gotta meme better if you're going to summon that meme magic and beat those SOYBOYS!!!! KEK

Quality shitpost my friend

It's not hypocrisy when God literally gave the land to the Jewish people user

What did (((she))) mean by this?

to be relevant and ballsy it needed to feature batman or wonder woman taking down smelly muslim immigrants or mexican cartel members

I wasn't going to see this movie because they betrayed snyder's vision and because they turned it into a whedonian farcical quipfest, but this is the last drop

What is this Gal Gadot agenda against the Catholic Church?

rt is the anti-authority

any films about this?

Yes, you are clearly retarded and american. And americans are just dumb mongrels larping as whites.

Those are not neo-nazis, that's the fucking issue, the guys in the movie are retards.

Did you JUST figure out how to meme arrow?

>pic related

thoughts on this?

Would you say the same if Hollywood films were stuffed full of Nazi propaganda?

did you just figure out that not everyone who uses this site is a part of your inbred circlejerk?

Sup Forums IS reddit. Sup Forums exposed it and there's no way to go back.

>repeating Nazi frauds nearly 100 years after they were debunked and proven politically suicidal and evil

Wow, you're so edgy! Can I join your online friend simulator? You're so cool and smart and unique, not like those other blue pilled people. And you're really getting a strong reaction with your trolling. So brilliant.

>Yeah. boo hoo.
>I grew up in the 90s and 00s and there are so many movies with Muslims blowing up shit.
>Stop whining. Both Muzzies and neo nazis should be sent to camps.

You missed the point, this is the second film in the DCEU which Gadot attacks the catholic people

Pure coincidence

They are filled with neoliberal propaganda, and that is worse.

Really makes you think doesn't it?

and you are not white

yes

the english are not catholic and the terrorists in JL are not christians, they are clearly pagan

youtu.be/dpCcd23AaCQ?t=197

video is shit until 3:17 so skip to then

> DO NOT PAY TO WATCH CAPESHIT ALLTOGETHER
fixed that for you, family

Too late, most of the children on Sup Forums fell for the hype

is your butt already leaking mongrel?

This is why no one likes Reddit, You could post shit about how jewish marvel and dc are, how WARNER and DISNEY are jewsz, instead you post shit that everyone who isnt a retarded american goy knows. zionism is ethnonationalism, zionism is racism and zionism depends of hurting the good goys, we all know that. But you, an underage mongrel from Sup Forums that just took the redpill think that your shitty thread will "shock" the imbeciles in Sup Forumsmblr. They don't care, they only care about their dumb little hobbie and you are talking about shit they don't give a fuck, most of the people here in this board (including you) cant point israel on a map. Jews are the enemy and instead of making a thread about zionism in mainstream comics you are talking shit that it's either false (JL) or irrelevant (CNN).

You are a stupid ugly mongrel that needs to grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

>white men
>neo nazis
>christians

The fact that these are the eternal villains on TV shows you they're the most toothless in real life.

>Jews hate Christians
What else is new?

>a swedish person made this pic unironically
The irony is stunning

>Christian terrorist group

That's too farfetched even for capeshit. Blatant and pathetic propaganda.

Use an iconic comic book character to do this

vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam

>SHOOTS UP YOUR BOX OFFICE.

>All these angry redditors defending their cape shit movie

Sup Forums is reddit. and no one is defending justice league.

Thanks doc
3 bucks are send to you account, pajeet agent 3.276.563

>caring about capeshit

>oh shit he got me
>i ll just post memes to cover my shame

I would totally be on your side if you had not posted a picture of that weeabo overrated shit

>look at the top of his head
>look at his lips

perfect

I don't give clickbait sites views.

Especially dogshit like vox.

Is this body double? These juicy thighs can't be Gal's.

>mio

AERIS!

It was an atheist that shot up the church. Obviously a bad example on your part
Also the terrorists are clearly Neo Pagans in JL

please stop posting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kataeb_Party

That is some desperate reaching. And none of that has anything to do with Christians.

>actual Neo-Nazi demolishes a Muslim grocery store (or attempts as he is stopped by cops and people) and of course you see only the Hijabi woman and a child. The Muslim men are always missing in the SJW narratives. And of course the most terrible scourges of our times is not the Muslim crime wave, no-go zones, gang-rape sex-grooming gangs, the trucks of peace, the Bataclans and Charlie Hebdos - no - it's the Neo-Nazis.

>Wonder Woman stops a CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP IN LONDON! Yes - a Christian all-white terrorist group enters a London building and wants to kill women and children - also blow up 4 city blocks to "cleanse them of their sins". Yeah - because that happens and you need to show that Christians are the true terrorists or can be just as well as the followers of the cult of Islam.

honestly I was gonna see it but if this is confirmed Im out. fuck this jew bullshit.

I had no plans to see it anyway. Sounds soy-core as hell

Punisher on Netflix was also the same

>sandnigger squabbles

Please.

>N-Nani!

Ok that got me

must have been part of the joss whedon rewrites

Sup Forums is mad that literal skinheads are being depicted negatively

my god nuke this fucking site and be done with it. it's just full of fucking r/thedonald redditors now anyway.

I became a leftist just to trigger Sup Forumstards. You people are pathetic

his name is super man. he's "super." he's for 1930s children who have since aged and died. why are we making movies about this idiot?