Is the Last man on Earth worth watching?

Is the Last man on Earth worth watching?

It makes a fine show to binge but really not devote 100% attention to. I enjoy the regularity in which people are killed though.

No she does no panty scenes.

Literally only the first 12 minutes of the show are worth watching and then it introduces a second character and just keeps rolling downhill faster and faster as the series progressed.

/tg/fag here, this sound perfect to paint miniatures to

Will Forte really tries so I’ll give him that. At no point does the man wear wigs or fake beards. Even shaved his eyebrows off.

But you don't watch any of your waifus shows anyway, juranoid

recent eps are good, not great. they had kristin wiig and chris elliot for like 2 eps then they fucked off. fatty mcgoo had a heart attack from sexing your waifu too much and she was wearing an dom outfit for a little bit which was cool

First 3 episodes maybe 4 were funny, and then half way through season 1 it went to shit. It only got steadily worse from that point forward.

pics

Yes desu

The Last man on Earth is pretty underrated if you ask me. Not a pure sitcom, it has some heavy scenes, but overall it's pretty good and it even is kino from time to time.

No, but JJ is worth a fuck

also a couple a shots of her ass walking away in that

Plz post

hnnng january so sexy

whats her problem?

i'll make some webbums that way i can avoid work

I hope quentin tortellini casts him for the manson film.

If you like cuck stuff, yes, you degenerate

January, YES!

omg im sorry for taking a break from watching your show mistress

The Mexican cartel episode was pretty kino.

> Who can say?

Also Kristen Wiig’s episode was really good as well. I wish the followed more characters during the virus spreading.

I really like the grim undertones and how everyone is practically insane due to isolation and the horror they've experienced.

It's legit low-brow comedy kino

i like the little details like i noticed how kristin schall's character still has her devotion to speaking perfect grammar at all times

It would have been far more interesting if we witnessed Sandy's sanity evaporating with each day since he's alone, but you get a show that's, for the lack of a better word, reddit. Characters act like retards, their development is quickly cast aside and it's just really tedious to watch. Watch the Americans if you want a good, albeit a show quite different than this one or Vice Principals for a good comedy.

i think the characters are fun

Best answer. Completely my experience with it.

I find them really obnoxious and not funny in the slightest, especially Sandy's wife and the man himself.

well i think it's tragic you cant appreciate such a comfy show

She's not doing that on my face.

This.

I wish they could have filmed at least some of it in Tucson.