Mods

Fuck

fucker

fuck

Fuck you

Pathetic
Check out this 5

mods pls help

Jesus. This is really super. How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful? But wait. You ain't seen nothin' yet. Check these

What the?

MA-MASAKA?

how did such a reddit meme become so popular here? why do so many faggots love playing along?

I cant believe he prefers Paul Allens dubs to mine

I don’t get it.

Check out these trips.
Triple Seven, they're called.

Half of Sup Forums are Reddit at this point. 5 years ago people shitposted with some taste, now it's nonstop cringe xD ebik meme!!! 10 reply crap

ass

Can't you read?

>Sup Forums culture used to be so high brow and patrician, not like now!

I can't believe a human being unironically thinks like this. You are beyond pathetic, my dude.

there is literally a thread going on right now where op posted a reddit link and hardly any of the replies call him out for it

they act like its normal

because posting links to reddit is super old bait

well played

good post, my fellow Sup Forumsedditor

People are calling him out on in the first few replies. Everyone else seems to just be talking about the topic at hand.
"Your mother will die in her sleep" is a terrible meme, though.

jesus christ

>the sex number

>reddit meme
Why does everyone who uses this term seem to be so familiar with reddit memes? Can't a meme just be bad, regardless of origin?

Off by 1 for the triple trips

Took me a minute

One of the really insightful themes to American Psycho is narcissism. This is obvious in some ways but this caused the death of some of Bateman's victims. Think of the model in the club...

>what do you do?
>well murders and executions mostly
>do you like it?
>sometimes, why?
>well, a lot of the guys I know in mergers and acquisitions say they really dont like it.

This happens with multiple victims. Bateman literally confesses his crimes and this woman is so concerned with the crowd, her appearance, who will give her free drigs, that it goes completely past her. She carries on with what she thinks is another tedious conversation and this ultimately leads to her death. The fact Bateman is so obviously insane and gets away with it speaks to how self absorbed this community is.

asshead

Got me there

checkem>

heeree come the dubs