"Assigned Male"

I have no idea why, but I have a crush on this "female" character. She is an insufferable cunt and often thinks the world owes her everything for being a special little snowflake (with a penis, maybe) and yet there is something about her that makes me want to serve as her top white knight and make her my special snowflake.

What does ""female"" mean?

Is this some new slang like whenever you place (((something))) between three parentheses?

Newfag detected.

Female(male) is the proper way to write it

LOL

The comic probably makes her look way cuter than in real life

Have you considered the possibility that OP is a faggot?

>her

I dunno, are you a faggot, OP?

I hate my generation. We're a bunch of uneducated entitled babies.

It's some secret Sup Forums speak.

What is funny about this comic in particular? Both of them have discomfort in this situation. Is this Schadenfreude?

I do blame >her for my transphobia. He's such a whinnying bitch that complains about everything. It's not even real problems it's first world problems such as people mis gendering >her. I'm sure if this wasn't my first exposure to trans people I wouldn't hate them.

> It's not even real problems it's first world problems
Citation needed.

This comic and another I can't remember (the character is a redhead, not QC) are pretty bad at the portrayal of a trans character, or make them unlikable, because they come off as whiny and self-centered in moments that aren't even about them. Everything is about gender politics and transphobia and even when it's just a simple day they MAKE it about them somehow just to soapbox to the uncomfortable character having to listen to them rant.

1, Assigned Male@Tumblr

>cut off dick
>call your gaping crotch wound a vagina

Sup Forumsmblr will defend this

Group generalization is a sign of the disorder known as autism.

Please cease with disturbing sex projections. T.hanks.

How do you pronounce Sup Forumsmblr anyway? Cee oh emblur? Cohmbler?

The dad makes me think of myself and it pisses me off.

> Tumblr
Nice may-may.

She's my waifu.

Please keep in mind that as with every human endeavor, there is a silent majority and a loud minority.

The shit-flinging idiots who made these comics represent the loud minority.

These two comic creators, and the "die cis scum" and "if you don't fuck me you're a transphobe" assholes on tumblr, do not represent the majority of trans people at all.

99% of real trans people simply want to live quiet lives as a given sex without being murdered, raped, or beaten for it.

If you hit on them they will take it as a compliment that they pass well, but will warn you that they're trans before anything comes of it (because it's polite, and because they know surprising people is a fast trip to the hospital for them), and if you misgender them they will either politely correct you or suffer through it, not go on self-righteous rants.

Please don't let the loud minority taint the whole for you.

>99% of real trans people simply want to live quiet lives as a given sex without being murdered, raped, or beaten for it.
Ideally without being insulted for it either, but you take what you can get.

>gender is based on societal expectations and norms
>except when it's trans or gender queer

Fun fact the Die cis scum girl cleaned herself up and looks pretty nice now. Claims it was just a phase

Good if it was, but unfortunately that phase fed other tumblr idiots and made trans people look bad in the public eye.

It is in a lot of cases. I ended up watching a lot of videos about people who detransitioned even after being on hormones because they realized they had other problems that made them think it was a good idea.

A lot of the MtF cases seemed to start with "My friend was trans and they got a lot of praise..."

Or in the women's cases they had internalized all the fear mongering about being a woman so bad they decided being a man would be easier.

I really like trans comics. It's a niche that never really existed until the modern era

Fuck yourself and your bait.

Do you have a problem with gender kids?

We got a special snowflake over here

Dumbing of Age?