Venom #5

Your monthly does of edge!

A brief, but enjoyable break from Sandoval's chicken scratch weeb art.

I admire your willingess to post this

Guess who's back!

but what happened to flash?

We find out in the #150 issue

>those forearms

holy fuck

>the army teaches you how to control body-sharing aliens

...wut?

>For the sake of plausible deniability
Why the fuck would she need that?

And here
We
Go

I hope we eventually get a cutaway of Peter contacting Flash and it just shows him and Mania in their suits doing sneaky black ops stuff and having no idea what he's talking about with the rogue venom.

BIG BUY BROCK IS BACK

>Eddie Brock is back?!

Why are they acting like this is a shocking development after he was a major character throughout Carnage's latest series?

Will Brock actually keep the Symbiote though? Will we finally be rid of Sasuke Uchiha here?

Regardless of that, it sure surprised a lot of people on here

>Lee stands up to a fire mutant previously and nothing happens.
>Gets shot with explosives, instantly harmed

So which is it, Costa?

Costa is just trying to sound smart.

Costa doesn't seem to understand that unlike Wilson Fisk and others of his ilk, Black Cat is a wanted fugitive. The authorities know she's a criminal and would arrest her if they actually knew where to find her.

>him and Mania in their suits
Uhh... Flash doesn't have a symbiote anymore, user.

>Sasuke was raped as a kid

Which makes even more surprising. Did Costa even read Conway's book. How does the chief not know the current status of the Symbiote Task Force?

Thanks, OP.

He's literally every edgy stereotype ever.

>raped
Just looks like he's getting his ass beat to me

> thanks to his ranger training Sasuke can control the symbiote.

Da fuck?

Still not happy about the reunion. The writing is just too awful after what we got with Brock in Anti-Venom, Carnage, and Venom before it all.

Costa is a lazy-ass writer?

Fuck yes he is. He got stuff wrong in the first sentence of issue #1 of this series. He can't be bothered to do even the most minimum level of research.

There are some pretty shitty fuck ups lore/continuity wise, but I'm not gonna judge until Brock is back in the drivers seat , I was hating it but as far as I'm concerned everything up till now may as well have been completely irrelevant

huh this issue wasn't nearly as bad as some of the others.

It wasn't good, though.

Not insultingly bad is a lot better than I thought it would be.

Costa is still shit.

Flash is confirmed to be without symbiote of any kind. He lost Venom before this book started and we're going to find out how next issue.

I just want my Agent Crab suit back and for this venom to be another clone or from another universe like Gwenpool. Let me have this.

No, not next issue. Issue after that.

you're right it was only depresingly bad
I want my agent venom back

>its a new venom that hitched a ride on gwen ad had mostly the same experiences as our venom. & happens

this would make my day.
>mana & venom get a book together as the agents of venom

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES! THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!

Bumpom

Last panel would make a good Sup Forums banner.

Big McLargeHuge?

Doesn't Mac generally jump at any opportunity to kill Peter?

Fuck you I love his art

> readcomics.net

OP, the comic is four bucks. Just buy it. Take pictures with your phone camera if you have to. Just don't shove a shitty watermark in our face the whole time.

Nu-venom pissed him off too much to recognize that was Spider-Man
Also his jaw was punched off last time he gave Spider-Man lip

I hope this isnt a fake out.

Didnt flash lose the suit symbiote after it ran away after getting triggered cuz pete kept trying to seal it in some jar and kept telling flash it for his own good for some retarded reason

Having your characters point out your stupid writing doesn't make it any less stupid.

you clearly didn't read the last issue of Spaceknight. It ended like this. We have no idea how Flash lost it

Venom confirmed for Injustice 2

kek

>Just buy it.
>Thinking anyone should support this trash
Kek. Nice one.

Are you blind? Are you a weeb? Do you also like shit artists like Ramos?

Its not. Confirmed in the #150 previews.

Why doesn't Spidey ever use his new costume outside of ASM?

>Villain casually saves the hero
I love stuff like this.

Why isn't Scorn part of the Symbiote Task Force?

Because that would make sense. I doubt Costa even knows who Scorn is.

Why don't they mass produce non-Carnage Symbiotes and train agents to use them so they don't have to rely on people who flip from hero to villain whenever the wind changes?

I feel it's unfair to place blame solely on Costa. Conway didn't have Scorn as part of the Symbiote Task Force in Carnage either.

>mass produce non-Carnage Symbiotes

And how would they do that?

>and train agents to use them so they don't have to rely on people who flip from hero to villain whenever the wind changes?
So you don't have any clue what "Team Mercury" was, do you?

Eddie's always been Huge McBigLarge.

I once told my non capeshit loving friend about the symbiotes, and he looked up a list of all the ones that have existed

Based on the names and pics he found he told me it sounded like bad Sonic fanfiction, this made me laugh cause it's kind of true