Do you have any Star Wars related toys?

Do you have any Star Wars related toys?

I threw them out years ago.

I think my mom gave them away and she's lying to me.

>I can't find them.
Yeah right.

Fpbp

Nah gave all my toys to my little brother when I got older. I guess its still technically his now despite us both being adults. Maybe he has them dunno

i had a small room filled with them, then i got laid off about 7 years ago and i had to sell it on craigs list to pay rent for a few months. shortly after that i got my first gf, i dont know if it was a coincidence or not. all i have now is a micromachine tie fighter and x-wing hanging on a shelf by dental floss to look like they are in a dogfight above some books

What do you think, did she allowed Weinsten likes to cum in her for that Star Wars role? Did they know she has dead eggs when they came? I always wonder about this.

I had some for Episode 1, but that's it.
Wised up and realized George was just trying to get me to blow my allowance on them.

Why is her face so unsettling?

weinsten had nothing to do with star wars. he wasnt some mystical beast that had control of the movie industry, hes just a gross jew monster that only got to slobber on girls that were in weinstein productions

I said people like Weinsten. I'm 99% sure she slept with someone to get this role.

hold the fucking phone, I just caught on. The entire pandering to women in media is so that young girl participate in the effort of wasting money on toys and other nerd shit. fuck, this is never going to work

oh, my bad. im sure diasy had to blow some disgusting beast to get that role, it certainly wasnt for her looks or acting chops.

>British women

Gosh look at that smile. What a sweet person.

So what is this?

I had a Vader toy when I was a kid and always wanted the Falcon but never got one. Emphasis on kid.

a shitty attempt at a hammerhead?

>kinberg
they really are everywhere, arent they

he looks like ron perlman except after alien infiltrators extracted all the testosterone

and this? How come no one is talking about the Millennium Falcon spacerace arc?

simon kinoberg

>Millennium Falcon spacerace arc
what?

Falconshit will be Solo, not IX

I have a bunch of star wars toys from the 90s in my closest along with my other old toys, stuff never sees the light of day. The only thing I have out is that newest Vader black series on a shelf. That's it.

Can we meme this cutie into being the new Rooney?

i have one Darth Vader figure on my desk, that's it.

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating ass?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

I want Daidy :3