Television is a profitab-

>television is a profitab-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g5zJoaJXbiE
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4783930/ewan-mcgregor-cropped-out-photo-by-daughter-clara-after-snappers-caught-him-snogging-fargo-co-star/
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ewan-mcgregors-21-year-old-daughter-clara-spotted-with-director-riley-stearns-in-point-mugu-11395234
imdb.com/title/tt1480669/?ref_=nm_flmg_msc_1
youtube.com/watch?v=YqFsyDn6b4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once Ewan McCucker is dead, he'll have all the money in the world.

isnt this what alimony is for?
he could just say that he became accustomed to a certain quality of life, and she cheated on him and ended the marriage.
probably why hes making himself seem broke atm.

Waiting for the Daily Mail thoughts on the matter

kek

Riley needs to stop sabotaging himself like this. He'll absolutely ruin any chance he has with Imogen if he keeps making himself look pathetic. Thank God she doesn't have an instagram account.

>ruin any chance he has with Imogen
He doesn't have a chance with her
I used to think a guy like him wouldn't have a chance with MEW either and he took me by surprise though, but Imogen is on another league

TAKE MY PROFIT WILL YA?

>I used to think a guy like him wouldn't have a chance with MEW either and he took me by surprise though
Shit, the madman is going to get my waifu. Again.

I hate you Riley

Can we meme the Goose into fixing Riley's shit like he did with Steve Carrell's character in "Crazy, Stupid Love"?

In case you didn't watch this cuckredemption goosekino here's the link to the relevant scene: youtube.com/watch?v=g5zJoaJXbiE

>[meeting the Goose at the mall]
>Goose: Let me ask you a question, Riley. How much money have you got today for clothes?
>Riley: Um…
>Goose: What happened to your feet?
>Riley: What do you mean?
>[looks down at his feet]
>Riley: These are my slip ons.
>Goose: Oh, the slip ons. Can I see them?
>Riley: Yep.
>[Riley takes off his sneakers]
>Riley: These offer a lot of comfort.
>Goose: Right.
>[Riley hands his sneakers to Goose and he throws them down the mall]
>Riley: Woh!
>Goose: What are you, in a fraternity?
>Riley: Are you insane?
>Goose: Are you in a fraternity?
>Riley: You could have hit somebody! What was that?
>Goose: Are you? I’m asking you a question. Are you in a fraternity?
>Riley: No!
>Goose: Are you Bruce Lee?
>Riley: What?
>Goose: Hold on a second! Are you an Asian martial arts movie star?
>Riley: No!
>Goose: Oh, okay. Well, in that case you got no right to wear Onitsuka Tigers, ever!
>[he slaps Riley in the face]
>Goose: Come on.

That movie should be called "the great unJUSTing".
What are other cuckredemption kinos? Pic related. It also calls out the fags as a privileged, protected class while it's at it.

all memes aside, this poor fuck is probably going through a hell I wouldnt wish on anyone

>Francis Veber
lol, virtually every movie from the guy involves someone getting cucked. I guess it's true that in France infidelity is to be expected after all.
>Le Dîner des Cons - guy used to cuck his wife, the woman he stole from the guy who used to be his best friend, one day she doesn't show up and he asks the very guy to help him, with an idiot messing everything up in the middle. The idiot calls a coworker who was a tax inspector and he grows suspicious of the protagonist. Turns out the tax inspector was the one getting cucked by the guy the protagonist suspected that was cucking him. Hijinks ensue. There was a remake with Steve Carell, btw.
>La doblure: rich company owner cucks his wife with a supermodel who wants him to divorce his wife and marry her. They get spotted by the papparazzi, so they blame a random ugly wageslave who was passing by and he has to pretend he's dating the supermodel.
>Le Placard: guy gets cucked by his wife and his employers want to fire him. He tries to kill himself but a faggot convinces him to not do it and to pretend he's a faggot himself so that he can't be fired. Hilarity ensues.

She made him humiliate himself in public to protect herself, absolutely despicable. I'm glad the people have found out
>Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls them)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

JUST

>Total Residual Gross Amount: $17.32
OH NO NO NO

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

Things seem to be getting spicy on Riley's IG and he's bitter enough to not care anymore

dude fuck ewan mcggregor

his caption

that's some pretty rough sex

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Y'know, depending on the show, they can get those checks like hundreds of times a week, right?

Literally who?

What is this and why should I care?

that’s not what sex bruises look like at all

I can't even understand what he's saying here or who he's talking to.

Lmao I would feel really bad if they have to deposit hundreds of $8 checks every week.

I can absolutely and concretely GUARANTEE that this person makes more money than I do.

>thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4783930/ewan-mcgregor-cropped-out-photo-by-daughter-clara-after-snappers-caught-him-snogging-fargo-co-star/
>mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/ewan-mcgregors-21-year-old-daughter-clara-spotted-with-director-riley-stearns-in-point-mugu-11395234

Holy shit, I always thought the "I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter" pasta was ridiculous, but in this case Ewan has truly lived up to it. After cucking Riley, he became the ultimate cuck. Imagine stealing someone's wife and the next thing you know is the guy you cucked is fucking your daughter. Jeez.

She's replying to Riley's caption, the one you see in

HOLY FUCK

this is going to result in nuclear war

riley has some serious balls

tfw no Tower Prep season 2

>this isn't real

>it's a girl with daddy issues bangs a guy her dad hates to spite him and ends up pregnant episode
WHO HAS THE HIGH GROUND NOW, OBI WAN?

>point-mugu
UH OH

fuck you i thought it was real

damn riley looks like *THAT*!?

It won't be real with that attitude.

I'm gonna send McGregor anonymous threats so he'll think it's Riley and get the fire rising

Godspeed user

jesus Christ drink a glass of water bitch that mouth is disgusting

>what is lipstick
spotted the Sup Forumsirgin

i wish i could continue to get paid for things i did in the past

at my job implementing new processes and completing projects is how i earn my fixed salary. i don't get any cut of the increased profits my company receives from my efforts.

imdb.com/title/tt1480669/?ref_=nm_flmg_msc_1
AJAHHAHAHAHA oh jesus what is this riley

(((hollywood accounting)))

that's a lot to pay for a nobody

HEEEEEEE HAHAHA LOOK AT HIS LIPS

>Well, through the magic of syndication revenue, Friends pulls in a whopping $1 billion each year for Warner Bros. Here's the kicker though: That translates into about a $20 million annual paycheck each for Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer, who each make 2% of that syndication income.

it's honestly hilarious.

>Get cut a 20 Million Dollar Check every year
>Matthew Perry continues being in garbage programs
What the fuck does that guy do with his cash?

Gets a hot meal.

maybe he just loves playing these roles? I mean, he voiced in fallout, and he admitted he loves playing video games

soyboy

Wtf Mew looked like that?!??!!1!?!

I really should have screencapped the post where I came up with this idea. Kudos though.

The opening of the Shawshank Redemption if Andy actually did kill his wife and her lover.

I wear Onitsuka Tigers......

got you pal

How’s your hairline?

I think Imogen would be a very warm and supportive friend to Riley, and at the end of the day there's nothing wrong with that.

ugh forgot pic

The only thing wrong with that is that she could be more than a friend to him if he wasn't such a pathetic weeping beta cuck soyboy bugman hipster

Holy shit thanks

You're welcome user, thanks for that lolcat

damn, forget the screencap, I fucked it up
let me correct it (I recreated it from the archive but left the wrong quote in it)

Fixed. I got the time and everything from the 4plebs archive.

>$8.00 buck cuck

>I love you always Riley

S A V A G E

Gives it to Todd Howard

>Riley JUST Stearns

Who?

If someone tweeted this to them I bet they'd respond. Riley's their pet soyboy

Quick rundown?

They looked so happy.

B R O K E N

Rolling for those articles to become reality

youtube.com/watch?v=YqFsyDn6b4c

have you heard what music he used for the theme song? fucking kino. I've apparently been supporting /ourguy/ since I was a kid.

Eddie Munster-ish

>Omega 3
>oysters
They're telling him to stop eating the soyboy shit so he can Chad up and fuck Ewan's daughter

The first one is real already

Based neighbors

>Tower Prep
Why did they cancel that show

shortage of bulls

>Used toothpaste
So the retard packed it himself

Someone should reach out to Clara and convince her that it's a good way of giving her Ewan and MEW the payback they deserve. Better yet, find out who her best friends are and give them that idea.

Imagine the crushing blow to their egos.
Ewan watching his own daughter date the guy he cucked.
MEW getting replaced by a 21 year old that Riley only met because of her cheating.
It would be Fargo tier pottery. Remember Sam Hess' widow getting fucked by Lester?

BASED

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Imagine being Ewan and knowing your daughter's pusy is being pounded by the same man who used to pound MEW's. I think it'd feel quasi incestuous and ruin the experience.
Imagine knowing that the only reason the guy is pounding your daughter's ripe pusy is that you stole his wife.

QUICK
SOMEBODY SEND THIS TO THE DM BEFORE HE TAKES IT DOWN LIKE HE DID WITH THE THREATS

BASED pusy poster