What do you think of the Hot New Laura Dern character from Disney's™ Star Wars the Last Jedi™ film...coming in december

what do you think of the Hot New Laura Dern character from Disney's™ Star Wars the Last Jedi™ film...coming in december

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4uuo5SDTSg
youtube.com/watch?v=dOVKKrj2344
youtu.be/36m2jLl0Me4
youtu.be/fFI5Jl_IqsE
youtube.com/watch?v=vmlJFykua_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pusy

going up

>If I'm not home on the stroke of 6, my pussy will go mad!

This is all to prepare for David Lynch's directorial takeover of episode IX. Abrams will announce he's stepping down in March. Lynch confirmed in July. Specifically requested Dern to be cast.

Did someone mention Mrs. Slocombes pussy?
Glass of water for Mr. Granger!

This is hardly the sort of conversation that would be considered appropriate on the shop floor of Grace Brothers

>It seems that on the survey, when questioned your sex you crossed out male and female and wrote down "17th of April 1966"

can we just have an are you being served thread instead?

Is Mr. Lucas /ourguy/?

Never forgot that even a classic like this was destroyed by the BBC.

I thought that's what we were doing. Post some quotes.
>I've got to get home. If my pussy isn't attended to by 8 o'clock, I shall be strokin' it for the rest of the evening.

Pre-Yentobian BBC was a time when you could employ a secretary based on the size of her tits.

didn't they do this with keeping up appearances too?

What sorts of things did he see in the war that he definitely went to fight?

>Mr. Lucas is a nig
>Mrs. Slocombe looks like a drag queen
>Mr. Humphres... Oh dear.
Does the new show have any redeeming value? Or is it just a attempted copy/paste of the old show with modern diversity quotas?

What Star Wars character is she?

i don't even think it got a whole show, just like one special

And 'Allo 'Allo.
They were just one-offs though, so they're easily ignored.

Nice I hope she looks after her pussy well.

Is any one free

I'm free Captain Peacock

I'm free!

Back in 1998, John Inman did a book-signing appearance at a PBS store near where I worked. So I swung over there in hopes of meeting him during my lunch hour, but there was a MUCH bigger crowd lined up than I expected, so I noped out of there. But I did get a good look at him, though. So that's my story.

I wonder if Are You Being Served was more well known here in the states at that time than in the UK due to it being broadcast on PBS? I used to watch it every night and it never failed to make me laugh.

I only need one of you, its to fit a gentleman

>I wonder if Are You Being Served was more well known here in the states at that time than in the UK
It was super popular all over the world, including most of Europe. I'm from the Netherlands and it aired all the time, and re-aired again once they got to the last episode. According to my mother it was always on telly in the 70s as well.

All the Jeremy Lloyd and David Croft sitcoms were popular and constantly re-airing decades after the series ended. Are You Being Served, Dad's Army, 'Allo 'Allo, It Ain't Half Hot Mum, all of them. They're absolute classics. They don't make them like that anymore these days sadly.

I'll be right over to measure his inside leg!

Erm well yes ,Now now he will be right over.

>It's a Golden Age of British Comedy thread
>It quickly dies

We'll do something about it then you stupid boy.

Hello? HELLO!?

Oh I'm sorry Mr Mainwaring, I'll try to think of something Mr Mainwaring, don't you worry about it Mr Mainwaring, don't you worry about a thing Mr Mainwaring

youtube.com/watch?v=G4uuo5SDTSg

There's no point laddy, we're DOOMED!

youtube.com/watch?v=dOVKKrj2344

Don't panic... don't panic ,we will come up with something.

Victor Meldrew is one of the most iconic comedy characters. If anyone says otherwise I won't believe it

Since we are all here what does Sup Forums think about the carry on collection

youtu.be/36m2jLl0Me4

> I don't beeeelieve it

Jones, is it? I have put your name on ze list. Now tell me, who is that young man behind you? His name vill also go on ze list

I think its the carry on collection

Don't tell him Pike!

I think this was voted the best sitcom moment in UK history, would you agree?
Second place went to Del Boy falling through the bar.

>How long do you think it had been in there?
>I don't know, I'll look for its sell-by date!
My sides have achieved escape velocity

You know, in all of these threads I've never once seen anyone mention Desmond Ambrose. He was pretty damn good. I wouldn't go so far as to say one of the greats but definitely good.

One Foot in the Grave was comedy kino, but ending the show with Victor dying was a bit weird. Still amazing though.
David Renwick who wrote it also wrote Jonathan Creek which is one of my all-time favourite shows (but sadly never discussed on Sup Forums). Jonathan Creek is a murder mystery series but you can definitely feel David Renwick's comedy genius throughout. It manages to be a suspenseful mystery series while also being incredibly funny.

how's the sequel? just found out about it where they all in a manor house.

PORK PIE

It was called Are You Being Served... Again in the US. It wasn't as good as the original show but was still worth a few laughs.

BBC is required by their diversity plan to include nogs and asians in every TV show. There's always one or two of them just to be there.

It's impossible to pick one moment or joke from a sitcom and call it the best of all time, people will always disagree.
"Don't tell him Pike!" is really funny and memorable, but labelling it with the title of best comedy line in UK history just puts it under pressure. Say someone wants to get an American friend into British comedy, they would show them that clip because it's apparently the best ever, but if the American doesn't like it that much he'll think all of British comedy is shit. Comedy shouldn't be "tiered".

See, this is the thing. That's a mandatory diversity quota that has to be met. But if you compare with something like then you can see how incredibly forced it is. Shows from back then like Desmond's, Kenan & Kel and to a lesser extent Fresh Prince were never 'black shows,' they were shows with a black cast. That's the difference that nobody gets anymore.

>remember watching this, keeping up appearances and Red Green show on pbs on Saturday evenings
Good times, shit was so much better than snl or mad tv

>Second place went to Del Boy falling through the bar.
I don't even think it's the best OFAH moment. I've always preferred Batman and Robin

BBC couldn't do something like Desmond's today, it would be all blm and we are humans too, instead of just being funny like Desmond's was. I never saw black or white with it,it was just a good comfy show.

My man

The chandelier or triggers brush mate.
>alright Dave

They truly don't make sitcoms like these anymore. Am I just getting old or are modern sitcoms just so lacking? The classics were all 100% kino and are still funny to this day. But the stuff they put out these days doesn't even compare to the Jeremy Lloyd and David Croft stuff, Keeping up Appearances, One Foot in the Grave, etc.

The same applies to comedians themselves. Patricia Routledge was a master of physical comedy, Victoria Wood was a great laugh. Even Joan Rivers who's a big hit with the seniors. Again, they were never 'female comedians,' they were comedians who were female.

He died of AIDS you know.

They also remade Porridge. Fucking sacrilege.

used to love PBS back in the day for the brit shows they would run at night

>Eddie, I've searched the entire thread and there isn't a single mention about how great I am!
>Well what do you expect? You're a sad fat psycho with a microscopic penis
>So?
>So everybody's like that here
>That's a relief. Thanks me old chum

I love Rik Mayell but sadly I could never get into slapstick comedy like Bottom. I know it's well-loved, but smashing someone's face with a pan doesn't do it for me

>Victoria Wood was a great laugh.
One of the funniest human beings on the plant user and then you look at the woman trying to be funny today. They can't tie her shoe laces.

youtu.be/fFI5Jl_IqsE

Jesus user you're such a fucking reasonable guy and I respect your opinion

The fact that she was able to do it while incorporating music herself is all the more impressive

Yup I really don't want to say the total packed but
>great stand up
>singer song writer and comedy songs at that.
>and a screen writer to boot.
You think in today's market Netflix would just throw blank cheques at her.

Sadly, she died last year.
Instead the BBC is throwing blank cheques at Tracey Ullman who doesn't even come close to Victoria Wood.

I know user sad times ,comedy just isn't the same today. The same with the sitcoms you couldn't make stuff like allo allo ,bottom ,the young ones or carry on movies sid James would be lynched for being a raper.

Most of that stuff wouldn't fly these days yeah, especially Carry On. And don't forget It Ain't Half Hot Mum where the main Indian guy was a white man blacked up and doing the over the top Indian accent and mannerisms.

Something like 'Allo 'Allo could still work, German and French accents aren't racist yet, and they'd just have to not mention the big boobies when discussing the Madonna painting. It's useless though because the two men behind 'Allo 'Allo and all the other ones are dead.
We'll just have to wait for new talent to arrive some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmlJFykua_0

>Victoria Wood is dead
>Linda Smith is dead
>Jo Brand will one day be placed inside a cybernetic body and continue to ruin panel shows until the end of time
It's not fair

We've still got Jennifer Saunders.
Though she hasn't done much comedy recently.

meant for
Why change the post?

Forgot the meme arrows

What the fuck guys ? This thread isn't about BBC shows! It's about Star Wars

Well, well, well, mister la-di-da Gunner Graham....we shouldn't forget the meme arrrows when posting now, do we?

star wars is shit and BBC sitcoms are better

>Jo Brand will one day be placed inside a cybernetic body and continue to ruin panel shows until the end of time
You don't know that it could still not happen fucking hell where are the Carry On qts I need something to scrub Jo Brand's repulsive Brownite face from my mind.

They're showcasing more female comedians all the time, at the BBC at least. We just have to hope that one day one of them will be genuinely funny.