I bet you feel bad about calling her fat now

I bet you feel bad about calling her fat now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oARVdCyRT98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn.... Chumlee looks like THAT?

if thats real, calling her fat was what motivated her to lose weight, so it was a good thing

No he’s dead.

Why would I feel bad? It probably woke her up to eventually get in shape. Now I made it so some fucker is going to have a ball of a time tearing that bass up. I want others to fat shame so you and I can have the same thing.

where's the skin gone? usually once fatties go really fat there's no coming back from it physically.

My dad was really fit until he hit 50 and got an incurable, particularly bad case of an obscure neuromuscular disease. Because of the illness he was barely able to move, had to eat a lot, and take huge amounts of prednisone (a steroidal medicine). He quickly started to gain weight, which bothered him very much. Over the years he got fatter and fatter, but he still tried to watch his diet as much as he could and tried to have as much physical activity as the disease allowed him to. By the time of his death he was fatter than he was during his healthy life, but he still was nowhere as big as most of those classic american wal mart fatties (and Auschwitz mode compared to the people from My 600 lbs. Life).

Seeing fat people throw their health away is so unbelievably disturbing and sickening to me, especially since they actually suffer. How fucked in the head do you have to be to not try to lose weight if you're fat? At the same time, fat people make me really sad, especially children.

youtube.com/watch?v=oARVdCyRT98
This goofy scene almost makes me cry (she's actually really fat, Jack Black's character just sees her as skinny).

>loses 250lbs
>still an overweight blob
really boggles the noggin

I would’ve fucked either one

That's clearly a different person in the after pic, and if she actually lost 250lbs she'd look malnourished

This is obviously fake, are you people seriously that stupid?

I'm sorry... she's still fat.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Nah she's got to have a lot of loose skin hidden somewhere.

Is this a pasta or do you just have it in a notepad and post it all the time?

Is this a real image? She only lost 10 fucking kg

I heard she snuck 20 illegal photos out of North Korea.

That's NOT her on the right and she didn't lose 250lbs because she was only 291 lbs to start.

I lost a ton of weight after someone said something very mean about my weight.
My only wish was that they had said it sooner.

And she looks GLORIOUS. Rebel CLAPPED BACK at all the haters!