Just because someone looks different from you or thinks differently than you doesn't mean you should be afraid of them

Just because someone looks different from you or thinks differently than you doesn't mean you should be afraid of them.
it means you should be ANGRY at them.
HOW DARE THEY BE DIFFERENT?
WHAT, MY WAY OF LIFE AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR 'EM?

And now we have this guy as president

T O P I C A L
O
P
I
C
A
L

Hey man, if you don't want to assimilate to being an American, even if you're legal, why the fuck did you move to America.

Ultimate power

Are you implying Trump's greatest advisor is...

HIS INNER FRATBOY?

>People aren't allowed to mock Trump

Mocking the President is a common pastime in America. Get used to it.

Hillary lost.

Assimilation is our people's greatest enemy.

>I hate the nigger because he's an american, and I hate the chinaman because he won't become one

>wanting a chinaman to become a nigger
why would you want that

>No one even said or implied otherwise

Calm down, Hillaryfag. Don't get so defensive at the slightest whiff of Trump support.

politics should be banned from every board that isnt Sup Forums

You'll still get hate even if you are completely legally American.

To become the master race. Imagine it. A man with an IQ of 180 and the strength of four men. He'd be unstoppable.

you get hate for existing, so?, where is this going?

>If you don't like Trump then you have to like that cunt Hillary

I think you're the one jumping to conclusions, knobgobbler.

There's a reason this response is hard-coded in our brains: clashing values lead to hostility sooner or later. Just look at France — all their multi-culti society got them is a heap of terrorist attacks. Immigrants should be forced to assimilate and adopt the values of the country they now call home.

It's because there's still some sense of "diversity", whether it's physical looks, political or religious beliefs, etc. Humans have survived in groups since the dawn of man by sticking to people who act, look, and think like them. It was the only way a group could properly function without just having constant chaos and internal fighting.

Trying to get 300 mil people all with different beliefs, cultures, and of different races is utter chaos. There's a reason why despite Asia being way more repressed, at least they get shit done and don't riot when disasters hit.

I think its alright for little different cultures to inhabit within the larger cultural sphere, the problem comes when a horde of inmigrants outnumber the natives and displace the original culture

Assimilation in America is different than everywhere else. Think how much people hated the Irish at the turn of the century and think how many celebrate Saint Patricks day now. Complete assimilation in a America is kind of a paradox because American culture requires a certain lack of assimilation to really assimilate because its multicultural/multiethic roots.

>I think its alright for little different cultures to inhabit within the larger cultural sphere

So you're in favor of Sharia Zones, then?

Is Billy's inner frat boy /our guy/?

When has Trump implied that he hates "different" people?

>There's a reason this response is hard-coded in our brains: clashing values lead to hostility sooner or later. Just look at France
Oh you mean the nation that straight up forces kids to either follow their religious doctrines or go fucking hungry on certain days of the week?

France DOES make a go at forcing immigrants to assimilate, it just backfires when the immigrants double down, refuse to assimilate and even lash out in response.

No, what you're thinking about is stuff like food, art, clothes, dances and crap like that. An immigrant absolutely has to accept the core values of the nation such as equality, freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Mudslimes have a problem with all three of those.

Immigrants: what are they good for?

just have citizens make more babies ffs, way more convenient

>implying the kids living in such nations aren't better off conforming to avoid getting stoned to death or some shit

As for France, they should deport those who lash out to whatever Arabian shithole their forefathers immigrated from.

Shitty, third world nations have a right to make their citizens accept their bronze-age values, we have a right to make our citizens accept our modern ones.

>Immigrants: what are they good for?

more products and ideas senpai, as long as the people you are letting in are decent folk, its good for business

13:31:22
13:35:44
13:41:55

Samefag.

no

this is what I meant, the bottom line is that I dont think they have to stop being muslims and doing muslim stuff like praying on a rug, they just need to understand they are not in their country and that Islam is not over the law

This. People should realize that they aren't being good parents by saving money and providing well for one child instead of having many: the money they try to save will be deducted trough taxes to sponsor Ahmed and Aisha and their 25 children and then the good parents' child will have to live in a bankrupt, socially backwards, terrorist-infested shithole as an adult.

Yeah but when you do it so you force a kid to choose between being French or being Muslim, you cede the right to bitch and complain when he makes the choice you don't like.
It's not a coincidence that somebody went apeshit with a truck in Nice and not Minneapolis.

>Humans have survived in groups since the dawn of man by sticking to people who act, look, and think like them.

No they fucking didn't. Homo-sapiens mingled with Neanderthals all the time, and two couldn't have looked more different.

>Immigrants should be forced to assimilate
But that's what the French government tried to do, you ignoramus. French political philosophy is about conformism before the law and the government, regardless of whatever cultural background or beliefs you may hold. That's what the issue was with the burqa ban was. The reason France has such a bumpy relationship with its minorities goes as far back as the Algerian crisis and the colonial era. There was a lot of resentment to begin with, and the french terrorist wave is a lot more deep-rooted than, for instance, the German attacks.

If anything, the UK is significantly more of a country with a faulty multi-culti landscape with few attempts at cultural assimilation.

We had a great potential Billy and Mandy thread until First Post Worst Post.

>Yes, I watch infowars. Why do you ask?

>screening immigrants
found the republican

God bless America

Biologically speaking if other people willingly feed your kids there isn't any reason to not have like 50 if possible

>Switzerland
>allowed the muslims to build a total of one mosque
>safest country in the world
checkmate, faggots.

We already screen immigrants retard, one of the biggest reasons people from other countries don't get allowed into the US is because of the level of illegal immigration here. Turns out when the country is filled with Mexicans who do all the shit jobs people from the 3rd world Asian countries don't get their applications accepted despite the fact that they are 100% more likely to succeed then a Mexican and get out of poverty in fewer generations

France is the least multi-culti first world nation out there. I'd argue it's less multi-culti than fucking Russia.

>Whats this? a potentially good thread? Better ruin it with politics lmao

>Elect an idiot
>DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE WE WON

FUCKING LIBERALS MAN
UGH

Switzerland is a country of three different peoples that don't even share the same language. They've proven their multi-culti cred better than anyone.

I love how easily the pussies in this thread got triggered over politics. It's a fun thread. Life. Throw a pie for fuck's sake.

>Italians, French and Germans
>different
lel, not since the Roman Empire and the the HRE, and then again during the Third Reich.
European and surprisingly Asian immigration is fine, it's the Arabs and Africans we should keep out.