Uncanny Avengers #21 Storytime

The Red Skull has been running a train on the Unity Squad since their creation, and now the only thing standing between him and totally domination is a half-dead Deadpool.

How will the Merc with a Mouth get out of this one?

will you storytime Uncanny X Men? I can do it but prefer not to because I have no pass. I only do it when no one else has done it by night.

I was going to do Thor next. Haven't ready today's UXM yet.

fuck sin

ok, I ll do it then

thanks for the Thor, generally dont read it but I am a Shiarboo so I am following and buying this arc.

btfo this utterly twice in two issues

confirmed for never making it out of c list

didnt she go batshit on magneto for dropping a brickwall on redskull? why is it ok for her to snap his neck?

don't tell me they won't kill him at this point

she didn't tho

C'mon now, you know there's only one person that can make the killing blow at this point.

And then there's this asshole.

RIGHT ON TRACK FRANK HIM ALREADY

I mean, Skull had some ok points now and then, especially about he mutants, but this? c'mon.

yes lets entrust the situation to the ultimate fuckup. i fail to understand why anyone in the marvel universe would go to beast for help let alone trust him

>Skull grabbing Sin's arm while running
Feels a bit OOC unless he suddenly gives a shit about her.

Sucks after the development Brubaker went through with her and all that Fear Itself build up (that went nowhere) plus Fearless (which was actually the only good thing she was in) she really went back to being Skull's disposable lackey.

We don't even get her and Rumlow being the fun villain pairing that they were

she did say you're no better than him after good old mags crushes the red skull's head
all the x-men were going muh xavier brain

Because before marvel destroyed his character Beast was the go to science guy for the x-men.

Anyone wanna bet that Xavier's brain is gonna end up in Captain Hydra's hands?

Looks that way or maybe Steve just outright kills him.

thanks for the storytime man, I appreciate it

Magnetrogue is cute!

How long has this Psychic Red Skull arc been going on?
5 years?

I like her costume on Artemis better

Awww but psychic skull is so fun to reaaaaaad!

Jesus Christ, Johnny keeps being retarded.

>The Red Skull has been running a train on the Unity Squad since their creation,

do you mean this specific roster, or Cap's concept of a "unity squad" as a whole?

Because Red Skull has been dumping on the UA since the very beginning of Remender's run

aw since when has Sin's face been fixed?

I haven't kept up

As a whole.

This cover is a lie

what does Duggan's script for this page look like, I wonder

>Red Skull DEVIOUSLY sprinkles his sundae while taunting Deadpool

Spencer's hydracap run, issue 2.

Disappointing, isn'it?

>Cable on the next cover as well

I mean come on with this.

Christ, how long has it been since Quicksilver had a not-shit costume

He was born in shit costume.

I did not expect that. This arcs been pretty fun actually.

I know comic covers lie all the time. I just don't understand why it's acceptable to just straight up lie on the packaging.

Indeed. I hope it's a fake out.

redskull needs to get back with jubilee.

Uncanny Bumpers

Duggan on X-Men fucking when?

Can anybody storytime the couple issues? Missed the storytime for those.

Rogue x Deadpool is my favorite pairing. Not even a ship, unless you can do one of those platonically. But they really complete each other by being horribly broken as people.

>DISSECTION
>NOT "DISSE-X-ION"

Dropping the ball again, Fox.

There's one platonic ship out there, the FRIEND-ship.

She didn't, she used a super-pinch on his carotid to put him to sleep ASAP.

What is the story behind Magneto's helmet? Why doesn't everyone just wear one?

It fucks with your peripheral vision.

Just think, if they had a second helmet, they could put it on Skull, and solve most of this.

It is made out of reinforced tin-foil

I started reading classic Strange, and got from Ditko to that period in the 90's after Midnight Sons. Did Wong eventually pick up magic, or is Duggan pulling this out if his ass?

He knows some, but he isn't nearly as strong with it. Talents lie in martial arts and being a manservant.

man, I love this comic, I dread the day where Duggan leaves.

Not gonna lie, the helmet makes her look pretty hot

Yeah, Duggan said himself that he didn't expect their friendship to develop when his Uncanny began.

I would

Seconded.

>2nd time this arc Sin's been OHKO

Wouldn't it be vivisection since he's still alive?

I don't like how this artist draws Rogue

This was a pretty good issue.

Beast is a great science guy when he's not experimenting on himself or being mad at Cyclops.

So not lately.

Oh my god that looks delicious. One doesn't like to give the Red Skull a lot of credit but now I want that dessert too.

FUCK
YES

I really, sincerely want this to be the thing which takes the Red Skull out of the picture and sets up Steve's ascension to power in Secret Empire.

That cover is so 90s, I love it.

So, Cable is on the cover but not in the actual comic?

>Halten
Everytime I think "I'm not gonna burst out laughing at this stupid shit again". And every time, it kills my sides.