Aquaman #19 Storytime

H2 Point O part one!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

Next:
>“H2.0” part two! Now partnered with foes including the Aquamarines and Scavenger, Aquaman and Mera’s mission with the U.S. government is off to a bad start when they discover a bizarre creature that may have killed everyone at a military research lab deep beneath the sea. And it’s still hungry…

The end

>Aquamazing Mera
Great way to describe her.
Thanks a lot for the storytime OP.

Fuck yes Dead by Water is cool as fuck.

Has any Rebirth series had as consistently good covers/variants as this?

Guy who doesn't read a lot of Aquaman here. Why are the military agents shark-people?

>You look aquamazing
Argh

Thanks for the storytime OP

I have never read anything about dead water before, but that design looks cool as hell. And the prehistoric lagoon that can drown atlanteans is interesting, too

They're special forces genetically modified for war with Atlantis. They were used in an attempt to assassinate Aquaman.

Yeah, I figured it died too easily before to be gone for good.

they're Terraformars characters

Thank you for the explanation.

Thanks for the storytime OP.

Every Aquaman variant has been a 10/10

Aquabump

passerby Aquabump

One more Merabump.

Man, Mera does not forgive.

Aquaman has objectively had the best variants all Rebirth. Anyone know who the artist is and if his variants are collected in the trade?

Mera has a great fucking ass.

Kek

Issue feels like the setup to a sci-fi horror movie.

I think that might be one of the 30 researchers. Imagine if all of them transformed.

Its prior appearance was one of the first arcs in the rebirth (current) run.

Did i miss Cave Carson? Could someone storytime it?

>That trigger safety
It's weird that suddenly DC have artists now that draw people handling guns realistically.

The more of those soldier assassins that die, the better. They still need to pay for their crimes. Doesn't matter they were only following orders.

Didn't Mad Dog die in a recent suicide squad?

Yeah, but that was stupid.

(Haven't read any Cave Carson yet, but I did read that SS issue.)

>Aquaman meets The Thing/Alien
Nice.

Assassination of "terrorist" leaders during a time of war is legal by US law.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333

While I personally think it's a dangerously slippy slope and a nasty precedent that's been set, what the Aquamarines did was follow completely legal orders given to them by the President of the United States.

Condemning them for the policies of their leaders is short-sighted, particularly since they did exercise some restraint and just went after high-ranking officials, guards, and Aquaman himself, rather than piling up civilian casualties.

Even Arthur doesn't hold a grudge (though Mera's is pretty great), and the Aquamarines never had one in the first place, they were just doing their job.

Wasn't that in the Ostrander oneshot thing? I don't think that's canon.

Wasn't it supposed to be a flashback of the current Squad's first mission?

There's even a chance of there being 30 of those fucking things down there. Imagine having that many leaping from every direction that has a drop of water.

well now i wanna buy aquaman

and listen to ween

water teleporter. so can it just burst out of people since were majorly just water?

>so can it just burst out of people since were majorly just water?
Technically it can only teleport out of water that isn't flowing, like for example a puddle, pond, bucket, etc.

This

This issue was really fun, I really need to pick this book back up.