Will you buy Injustice 2?

Honestly, I just don't know if I can assuredly say that anymore.

After, I found out that the story would only be in the elseworld universe without any of the classic characters I was bummed out. But, then it just kept looking worse and worse.

>Stupid pre-order bullshit
>lazy supers
>lazy characters that are just reskins of MK characters (Black Canary is just Sonya Blade with any extra move)
>normie-tier comic book knowledge (firestorm is just a fire character)
>ugly art

It really feels like a waste of potential. Are you anons still getting it though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bysYrTTSrVc&t=450s
youtube.com/watch?v=q6eYHEzg5bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. The first game was a stiff awkward moving boring piece of shit with an equally shitty storyline. I do find it pretty fucking funny that for their new characters, they're just re-using moves from characters they took out.

>lazy characters that are just reskins of MK characters (Black Canary is just Sonya Blade with any extra move)

Literally none Sonya Blade move.

youtube.com/watch?v=bysYrTTSrVc&t=450s

>>lazy characters that are just reskins of MK characters (Black Canary is just Sonya Blade with any extra move)

That's a lie considering Cheetah moveset that was shown during the stream a few moments ago

youtube.com/watch?v=q6eYHEzg5bI

No. They're cutting my favourite DC character (Raven) and the gameplay looks painfully similar to the first game, with the addition of a stupid stat system.

Take it to >hurr it's dc so its ok to post offtopic bullshit

fuck off

Already got it bought and paid for, just waiting for it to come out already. Most of your complaints are either nitpicks or just flat out untrue in the case of the reskin thing. There are definitely some problems with it as there are with any game but overall I think it looks really good. They improved on all the major gripes I had about the first game and have added a ton of new and interesting shit.

Nigga at any given moment there are a dozen movie and TV show threads up here, do you really have a problem with the one thread about a comic book game that's up?

Fuck no DC video games are worse than their movies especially these shitty fighting games

Ok, I'll admit when I'm wrong. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of returning characters are just reusing their old moves.

Take it to >hurr it's dc so its ok to post offtopic bullshit

fuck off

Well yeah did you expect completely new movesets for all the characters coming back from the first game? Why would they do that? They gave them some new stuff and in the case of some like Wondy they revamped them quite a bit but obviously their core movesets will remain.

You guys make me sad.

>Stupid pre-order bullshit
Like any fucking game nowadays? Color me shocked!

>lazy supers
About the same level as the supers of the last game and better than the "rave party" that is Capcom's supers.

I mained Sonya Blade in both MK9 and MKX, and played Black Canary in the beta. This is fake. Go fuck yourself.

>normie-tier comic book knowledge (firestorm is just a fire character)
The last Firestorm trailer showed off some new moves, but I agree that he didn't have to be fire-themed.

>ugly art
Looks better than MKX. On top of my head, the only fighting game that looks better is Tekken.

You're entitled to your opinions, but not to your facts. Try to not base your criticism on literal lies next time.

>Will you buy Injustice 2?
Already preordered, bro. Can't wait.

I'd blame the Firestorm being mostly fire on the CW more than anything else. It's probably the whole reason he got in so of course they made him similar to that incarnation.

Of course. This is a "legacy game", they don't do radical changes.

Take MvC, for example. Literally the same moveset since the first game. Hell, since Street Fighter vs X-Men.

Show me the Marvel GOTY, please.

I will never look at that box art and not think "Who the hell approved this?". Man, is it hideous.

GOTYs have this kind of privilege.

No, I did preregister for it on my phone

>G4TV.com

Ah, memories.

I know it doesn't ''really'' count but marvel future fight is better than any DC mobile game.

Oh, Marvel Future Fight!

How many awards will Marvel Future Fight win? Maybe a GOTY edition is on the way, huh?

Nope. Everything about it looks terrible and Injustice story is no longer interesting.

>m-marvel
jesus tittyfucking christ this board

Good thing I'm comparing mobile games that don't get GOTY awards.

>DC games are shit all shit REEEEEE
>But user, DC has an award winning game critically acclaimed. Has Marvel any...
>GEEZ YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT MARVEL GEEZ

hehe

14 posters, 25 posts.

Clearly same fagging bullshit from /tvirgins/

They could have at least tried to make look appealing with new artwork rather then just waste space jerking themselves off

Just noticed that.Used to watch it for gaming news before I had internet access. R.I.P.

Except this game sucks ass its just spam one button to win garbage with Batman in it. Listening to GOTY is something only retards do because the GOTY games are always shit.

Nah.

My love of DC will not overcome my total indifference to fighting games. I'll just watch the story on YouTube.

Opposite for me

>Love fighting games
>Hate the story

It's a video game about DC characters. It's on topic to Sup Forums (game aspect) and Sup Forums (comic related aspect).

Get over yourself, autist.

Excited to play the mobile version honestly

Have they announced a release date for the mobile game already?

I only bought the first one last month on sale because I needed a good fighting game in my library.
I still need a good fighting game in my library, but I don't count on Injustice 2 being it.

"Before the console game launches". Probably early-mid April

This

you sound like a fucking retard

Brah this board allows drawthreads, writethreads, toonami, waifushit and live action because "close enough". Get a grip.

he is talking bout how retarded he sounds he sounds like the capcom fanboys from Sup Forums that like to shit on the game

If I can find it for a good price and the community isn't completely dead, yeah.

Mahvel Infinite and the next Mortal Kombat will most definitely be better games however.

Stop being a falseflagger mouseketeer, Injustice 2 looks easily better than the first one and by far better than any marvel game much less any marvel fighting game that has ever come out

Like maybe you got Lego Avengers or something? Lmao

I'm curious about the story but I'm shit at fighting games so I'll probably just watch the interesting parts on youtube

>Injustice 2 looks easily better... than any marvel fighting game
bruh

This. OP is a shitposting faggot.

>marvel vs capcom 2
oh so you mean a broken piece of shit that no one cares about now? mvc2 is a bad game people heralded as a good one because autists managed to be good at it performing 9000 input combos when only a core few were actually competent and everyone else who played was a drooling retard

at least in Injustice, stuff like spacing and regular stuff actually matter; not just who mashes their buttons harder

Injustice 2 looks much better than Marvel vs Capcom Infinity at the very least

I'd argue that Storm and Sentinel are playing a more spacing/neutral-oriented game than Batgirl or Scorpion before the teleport nerf.

Atleast until Sentinel hit you.

>there are actually people bringing up Marvel games in this thread
lmao what was the last good Marvel game? DC has a full catalog of award winning games

>Except this game sucks ass...
... and the only Marvel game to even come close is fucking "Marvel Future Fight", you flaming faggot.

If DC GOTY is garbage, then Marvel has no game that deserves to be called a game. Simple as that.

There is no such thing as a good marvel game

>it's a DC tries to compare to Marvel episode

>movie
you mean generic shit meant to apply to as many idiots as possible? what are you going to say justin bieber makes good music because he sells a lot too?

Wow, I didn't know "Future Fight" made more money than the Arkham series.

>Lego Avengers
I don't get why the Lego games get so much praise, they're just extremely basic action rpgs. I got bored before I finished the first mission.
Are the Lego Batman games better?

>Are the Lego Batman games better?
The third one is the best Lego game out there.

>... and the only Marvel game to even come close is fucking "Marvel Future Fight", you flaming faggot.
What... Future Fight is just a shitty version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Lego Batman is at the very least much better than any Marvel Lego game

Yeah but given my experience with Lego Games, that isn't telling me much.
Should have probably gone for that one over the Avengers one during the last steam sale. Oh well, that's what I get for being a Marvelfag.

>Marvelfag
who in their right mind would actually admit to liking marvel

>Future Fight is just a shitty version of Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
I know, and is still the best they have. Sad, no?

>fighting game

no

fighting games are dead, even with just casual friend play

>all these people defending Marvel with mobile games
lmao DC doesn't need to grab onto whales wallets to stay alive

Someone who isn't such a faggot that they care for approval on an anonymous polynesian coconut carving forum.
I grew up with Marvel, they had lots of good stories once upon a time. I read a bit of DC too of course, but most characters don't really grab me, which doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed some of the reads.

Well technically, that makes MUA the best they have.

>fighting games are dead, even with just casual friend play

>Mortal Kombat X - 4.46 millions of unities sold
>Street Fighter V - 1.05 of unities sold

They are pretty alive in the Realm of Nether, user.

I grew up liking power rangers but as an adult I can at least admit it was a shit show

But Power Rangers actually was a shit show. Marvel comics from before the late 90s aren't shit.
I'm sure you can see the subtle difference.

>Moba shit
>If I don't like it, it's shit

Marvel vs Capcom is a shitty series played by shitty people

Anti-fun 1-hit kill '''''combos''''''
Fundamentally unbalanced rosters that are designed that way on purpose "on purpose"

>fighting games are dead

>Firestorm is just another fire guy
goddamnit did they even bother to research this guy? He quite possibly has the means to have the most interesting moveset of all of them and they turned him into fucking Human Torch

>Buying combat games for the story-mode

I'm not arguing for Marvel. In fact I hate Marvel, but GOTY literally means nothing when turds like Batman spam one button cinematic wank is considered game of the year.

and hes fucking black like wtf were they thinking. i was pretty interested in playing him, but after i saw he was black i lost all interest.

The game seems to be alright. I'd be playing it more for the gameplay than the story because I'm a fightan nerd. That being said. I'm hating the roster choices. My biggest complaint about the first game was the sheer amount of Batman characters and they're just doubling down on it this time and it disheartens me. Catwoman, Bane, and Poison Ivy just don't do anything that other similar characters in DC can do and would be better. What's worse is that some of their better counterparts are already in the game and at this point they're just clogging the roster away from some other characters that would be cool to have in.

Eh, I'll probably get it at some point. But I'm waiting on a version that just has all the DLC included, like I did with the first game. Probably going to get that at a reduced price as well.

>but online will be dead by then!

My internet's too shit to play online so not a factor for me. All I can do is single player content and local matches against friends and family, like with the first game.