Is he right, Sup Forums?

Is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9V5VgolSyBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's right, it does contrast.

celebrity scientists were a mistake

No, those are Putti, Cherub look like this.

>comparing fantasy with a still image "scientifically"
does this faggot not make any actual contributions to his field of research?

Lemons actually taste different than Apples

This.

>does he do any actual work
He's black, user.

Wow, somebody funnel some taxpayer money to fund research into this important scientific discovery pronto!

what a fuckin loser

I can see why fedoratards are drawn to this guy. Inflated ego and false sense of intelligence

Wow, it's almost as if someone is making a joke on Twitter. Pretty embarrassing desu

No it wasn't.

Sup Neil, can you tell us how damage control is related to isotopes?

Except his whole shtick with these tweets is taking fantastical things and analyzing them literally and realistically. Like the OP's tweet, commenting on how the cherub's wings are too small to fly.

LOL

>fantastical things

Well aren't you easily impressed

Yeah aren't Cherebum the second highest order of angels or something

Hahaha, good one.

autorotation you dumb nigger

>Cherubs are magic and powered by the divine light.
>Dragons are symbols of Satan and powered by the evils of gravity and air currents
Tyson confirmed satanist

personal fav

Well aren’t you cripplingly autistic

Counter-point:
Magic.

this

There's a story about Tyson being invited to do a paid speech at a university's science club because they're fans of him, but he acts like a cunt the whole time. Right now I don't remember where it came from.

what the fuck is with this guy? loneliness? autism?

It was on reddit

you know when you make a joke that's so good you just remember it and tell everyone you meet?

hmmm
did u know there are more genders in my head then atims on the universe????
rly makes u thnk hmm fuck transphobes #science

Can someone post black science man's reordered alphabet?

Christ, fuck this hack trying so hard to stay relevant with the youngsters.

>says the person nitpicking a person's tweets

he tries too hard

Does Tyson even realise he's wrong and retarded?

sure thing senpai

nothing suprising here, If you listen to a few interviews and shows of his you'll quickly notice. All NDT does all the time is recite the same sound bites and shitty analogies that he has memorized and brings up when a certain subject comes on. Nothing he ever says is spontaenous or ad-libbed.

people who like black science man are the kind of people who watch big bang theory and have an einstien quote as their facebook cover photo

can an autist explain this one to me?

Does anyone know that Rebbit story someone wrote about this guy being an asshole IRL?

They are also the super apologists who go out of their way to virtue signal how not racist they are. If a black guy gets a C- in math they will post it all over their Facebook with #checknate racists blacks can do math.

I think if he was white he wouldn't have become such a meme, like Idris Elba or whaterver

youtu.be/9V5VgolSyBo
who was in the wrong here?

ay ayche ar bee cue dee double-you ee eff ell em en ess

etc etc
alphabetical order of how you would spell the letters

autism

What he ordered them phonetically in American English. Which is not alphabetically because letters don't have a spelling.

So h he was spelling as aech however in British pronunciation it would be more like hech. R he spelt as arr and so on.

that's a seraph

>hech

no

if you say it like that you're a fucking idiot.

how is q so far in front when even phonetically it starts with a q?

Q = Cue

found it

fuck off

he's spelling it "cue"

Nope.

No seraphim have 6 wings but the head of a human, cherubim have multi wings but a human head, ox head, eagle head and a lion head.

Because he's a retard

Do you disagree that Batman and cherubs are in the realm of fantasy?

he is the autistic black science man

Does he have dementia or something?

I watched the Cinemasins of Interstellar and Gravity (where he has guest appearances) and he keeps praising completely retarded shit where no one knows how orbits work

>making repeated comments about the uselessness of our major
he's right though
>soft sciences
lol

Serves them right for idolizing him in the first place.

Jaden Smith is actually this guy's son. Will got cucked.

The other one
>Neil deGrasse Tyson, who came to our university, gave a crappy speech rife with lame fart jokes, was rude and disrespectful with the people who organized the event (there were a couple campus clubs working on it for about a year). He equated one of the group's member's philosophy major as a degree in mental masturbation.

>We were so pumped to hear a talk about the universe, astrophysics, black holes and dark matter, and instead he gave a speech on debunking lame pop media science misconceptions such as the "supermoon" because the organizing club is known as a skeptic/secular humanist society. He then basically said he did us a favor and that we "owed him one" for that.

>He delivered a private lecture to our group and members of the campus physics club in which he realized he had said something witty, whipped out hsi iphone, and spent the nextfifteen minutestrying to come up with the perfect wording for it to post it to his twitter. In the middle of a lecture we spent a year's work and $55k total to organize.

Only a humanities/soft science student is dumb enough to get amazed by Tyson's high school level STEM knowledge. I have never heard about any actual STEM students giving a fuck about the guy. All his fans are pseudo-intellectuals.

Is neil secretly Captain Obvious?

>He equated one of the group's member's philosophy major as a degree in mental masturbation.

BASED

I studied IT Engineering, and most of the faggots there loved him and XKCD

Is r*ddit finally turning on meme scientists?

Truly an oracle of our time.

Indeed, why get a degree in it when Neil does well without it?

clearly you've never met a STEM student...

No clue, I'll just assume he said something against trannies and they're mad about that

solution for piracy, it seems to me, is to create undownloadable flicks

>IT Engineering
>soft science student
checks out.
t. Aerospace Engineer

How the fuck are students able to pay 50k+ for some C list celebrity?
Taking out student loans?

tvs andy levy at it again

holy fuck i miss red eye

they pay tens of thousands of dollars in tuition. The university graciously uses like 2% of it on their educations and 98% on trash like this.

I don't give a shit about your dick measuring, the guy was talking about soft science vs. STEM
Take a wild guess what the E stands for

>talk about subject for which you don't have a list of memorized curated analogies
>out yourself as a double digit IQ brainlet

>85k to meet a shit celeb

American Rights are predicated on a belief in God.

Atheists have no rights.

>Take a wild guess what the E stands for

Well, they both don't exist, so he's just an idiot.

>MUH REALISTIC FANTASY

god I hate this fucking bullshit so much.

this but unironically

kek

I would go farther and say that it is impossible to be moral without also being religious. Without some kind of external actor to dictate morality, all morality is reduced to manmade, artifical concepts that are completely relative and ultimately meaningless.

>manmade, artifical concepts

like religion

>religious morality is not man-made

show us your major on your university portal or confirmed for larping Tysonfag

most of his tweets read like something off of a reddit thread, jesus christ

slav detected

If you believe in the religion, no it isn't man-made. It is only man-made if you are atheist, and still by subscribing to such morality you are still deriving right and wrong from a religious system. Morality cannot be created in a spiritual vacuum.

The science equivalent of an observational stand-up comedian
>Hey, d'ya ever notice this?
>I'll wait for praise

He is incorrect. They are wyverns, not dragons.