How bad is it going to be?

How bad is it going to be?

This is pathetic.

Why would it be an all black cast?

Because its their turn. Whyte people already had their chance.

>not posting the superior version

Why have you got a victim complex?

>not posting the sublime version

If they don't fuck it up somehow I will amazed but I'm still looking forward to this, even after the terrible hobbit sequels

are you guys trolling, I don't see any difference

Nice.

If they stay true to it being a prequel to LOTR trilogy it could be pretty gud. All the would have to do would be focus on Aragorn a his actions as ranger, regular soldier for Rohan and Gondor. About that SJW meme, i think there will be some harad pirates/mercenaries, some stronk rohan shieldmaiden and brown gondor soldiers (gondor was byzantium in eyes of Tolkien)

Diversity was a theme in the original books too. And Eowyn started the whole strong woman maymay. You better not complain about this.

>K, F, C, FRY EM, GRILL EM, PUT EM IN A STEW

Because it's about time Biiiihhhhh

Why didn't Frodo just take the ring and shoot a three pointer into Mt. Doom from all the way downtown in the Shire?

get me a version that says lord of the Kings

>a prequel to LOTR trilogy

I.e. bullshit that Tolkien didn't actually write, that is maybe extrapolated from a few lines of notes? No thanks.

Kek

>Lord of the Kangz

It'll destroy Amazon and no one will want to work with them again

i am going to kill one of the producers of this series

it's funny that fantasy genre only had one bearable book and they keep harvesting it.

why do you guys feel so threatened by black people?

Fookin died

this is gonna be literal fanfic like some PS4 game's plot

Very

We are intimidated by their accomplishments.

soyboy """humor"""

Everyday when I wake up. I worry about what black people will create next. Something superior i'm certain.

Why not all white american jew cast ?

>Frodo is back on the hills yo

The best version.

If they're willing to shell out 200 million dollars for the rights alone, I'm fairly certain they'll do it justice. You don't make a deal like that without having a good plan and a good team together to make something great with those rights.

It'd be strange for them to do the Silmarillion and call it a prequel, so here's to hoping it's just generic non-related non-canon and harmless.