Why didn't the X-men just find a magnet of the same pole to reflect Magneto with?

Why didn't the X-men just find a magnet of the same pole to reflect Magneto with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEIYXomRdLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he is master of magnet

Why didn't the X-men just call Magneto "Mutant Hitler" all the time and make fun of him with finger moustaches?

Because he might steal it and then he'll have two poles and what are you gonna do then?

Things Magneto forgets he can do with his powers:
>Affect electricity
>Make things other than himself levitate
>Affect atomic bonds and electrochemical brain signals
>Generate heat, radio signals
>Turn himself invisible
Things Magneto does with his powers:
>Stop bullets
>Fly
>??
>Profit

According to Mattpat he shouldn't even be able to stop bullets.

He's the master of magnetism. He doesn't just emit a magnetic field, he can manipulated existing ones and create new ones, among other magnet related abilities.

I'm going to guess it's because they aren't made of iron. Is that why?

Why doesn't Magneto use his magnetism to confuse all the pidgeons and redirect them them all over the Xavier mansion so they then poop everywhere?

>>Have dream I have Magneto's powers
>stop bullets of guards chasing me
>levitate

Shit was pretty great.

I forget the details but basically they're the wrong kind of metal. So probably.

It's what I'd do

Whenever I have a dream where I can fly it's almost always Magneto-style. If I try to do a DBZ-style blastoff I hit a "ceiling" and stop flying.

Also my least favorite dreams are the ones where I'm certain I have super powers and try to release them but nothing comes out, snapping me out of the dream. I've had nightmares less frightening than that.

>X-men about to go on a mission
>the X-jet is covered in birdshit
>MAGNETOOOOOOOOOOO

Or Nickel or Cobalt.

Lead is not Magnetic. Then again, neither is a dozen of the other stuff Mags moves around. I think one theory is he can give objects a magnetic field.

I prefer my own headcanon that he's a telekinetic with a very poor understanding of how magnetism works.

Cool blog.

You can induce magnetism in non-magnetic things, even living things

If his magnetic field can block Adolf Cyclop's optic blast, why couldn't it stop bullets?

Usually when I post something like that I get a response along the lines of "oh my god I'm not alone".

Thanks for the (You) anyway, prick.

Well, to be fair reddit does have that stupid hugebox mentality.

>he eventually starts fucking with the Avengers after the X-Men install screen doors
>they all assume Sam Wilson is pranking them

>Doom recruits him to shit on the Fantasti-car
>Doom sits on his throne stroking himself as he watches Reed wash off all the pigeon shit
>"Good. Good."

>Gee Magneto, how come your mom lets you have two poles?

smoke a pole

>create wormholes in time and space to cross interstellar distances

He's the master of magnetism, not just ferromagnetism. You can magnetize gold with a sufficiently powerful field.

It's true lead isn't magnetic, but it is conductive - anything which is electrically conductive can be affected by magnetism.

youtube.com/watch?v=VEIYXomRdLY

You can! But that's probably to do with the iron in their blood. You can also temporarily magnetize the iron in lung and heart tissue to produce a weak but coherent detectable field.

>But that's probably to do with the iron in their blood.
Actually not
It has to do with water

Fucking magnets!

How do they work?

cause

This has to be a troll. Are you in 5th grade?

It's called a shitpost. You might wanna learn to live with it.

That could earn him the U.S. Presidency. Too dangerous a tactic. Better demonize him as a mutie instead.

He can do the Magnetic Tempest, Magnetic Shockwave, remember that magnets can't affect plastics, and sick combos in EVO.

Stfu homo

A simple magnet of the same pole wouldn't do the trick. You need a Magneto of the same pole, and there is enough problems with having just one.

You generally lose public support when you call a jew that survived concentration camps a ____ hitler.

>just one.
Joseph says hello

[spoilers]YO, FUCK THE KNICKS![/spoiler]

>Cool blog.
>reddit

Boy it sure is Sup Forums in here

why don't the X-men just use their telekinetic mutants to make the hulk levitate, while creating a vacuum around him? Without anything to connect to/no friction he's literally powerless

Magenta's powers are fucking inconsistent as fuck. He doesn't have the power of magnetism, since he can manipulate non-magnetic metals. But he can't manipulate the calcium in peoples bodies, even if it's a metal. So it's not metal manipulation either.