This has a better streaming selection than Netflix

This has a better streaming selection than Netflix.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/heres-how-the-end-of-net-neutrality-will-change-the-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in the UK at least yeah.

Not until HBOs contract with them ends in 2018

Amazon prime for movies
Netflix for tv show

Its originals are better

Fuck off, no. We don't even have any HBO shows.

Does Prime have any good chink/gook flicks? Cancelled my Netflix since it doesn't have Sunny anymore and I use Prime since I order a lot of shit online.

Do you think? I think the selection is really bad. Only thing it has a lot of is comedies, but really I hate comedy tv shows.

>has a better selection than Netflix
>90% of content has charges on top of the subscription
just no

torrenting for both. it even has everything.

>plenty of classic films from directors you'd have to go buy a shitty "collection" dvd pack just to see (if doing so legally)
>most of the good films released this decade
but yeah, because no shite HBO shows it must be shit.
grow up

Agreed, with shows like Man in the High Castle and Transparent Amazon has made themselves a streaming titan. Anyone with an interest in quality programming should sign up ASAP.

I got amazon prime free for a year because I'm a student.

I looked over the streaming selection, shrugged and picked a random title since nothing seemed to interest me.
>"Please install microsoft silverlight" or something like that

Closed and never tried again.

UK selection is really good.Mainland Europe and US is pretty bad though.

continuing this here because it's actually about something:

>I don't even know what you're trying to say at this point
It's ISPs charging to allow more data *only for certain companies*. This is a basic violation of the idea that every byte costs the same to transfer to you, no matter where it comes from. It also gives bigger companies unfair advantages, stifling competition.
wired.com/story/heres-how-the-end-of-net-neutrality-will-change-the-internet/

>my point was that just cause you can make up a worst case scenario when NN is removed, doesn't mean it's going to happen.
NN is a protection against exploitation of the web. Even a bad case scenario would still be a step down from what you have today. The Portugal example is still not an ideal model for internet subscription because it treats services differently.

>If you disagree with the conclusion, argue against it.
I've already quoted TBL and multiple articles stating how neutrality ensures an even market playing field. you constantly stating the opposite with no concrete detail on how or why isn't an explanation.

>the point was that we've had the internet for a long time without net neutrality and were fine. You completely missed that.
The current system is more neutral than not. That's what you're using right this second. the FCC is a direct threat to that model and even if you don't believe someone on a Guatemalan gynocology enthusiast forum there are plenty of articles and prominent voices out there that can help.

The selection is trash. Half of its actual selection is behind an additional paywall. So whats the point of it to begin with? So you have access to the new Top Gear?

Thanks to Hulu stealing most of Netflix licensed shows and Netflix not making any originals worth watching recently, they're about the same. I'd still say Netflix has them beat in originals. There really isn't much I find on Amazon I find myself wanting to get into.

Honestly, the best scenario is to switch it up. Try one for a couple months until their content feels stale and then hop on another the next few.

Net neutrality is a shitty stopgap measure that ensures a slow agonizing death for the internet.
Worse is better.
Eliminating net neutrality (it never even existed to begin with) ensures that people will gravitate towards workarounds to the already existing censorship of today. This is why companies like netfix and google want net neutrality, fearing an eroding consumer base, or savvier users that limit their surveillance.

xbox live has better movies than netflix

>has lotr
absolutely yes

Prime is slow as fuck and buggy for me, Netflix is much better streaming quality wise.

I watched Natural Born Killers last night on Amazon Prime Video

Be on the lookout for your murder spree, user

Netflix has seasons 19-23 of Top Gear.
Amazon has all seasons of Top Gear, The Grand Tour (season 2 out soon), Top 40, the specials, and solo programs from all 3 presenters.

Checkmate.

Prime is shit, many times i've watched something on there I thought was free just to find my credit card billed for it afterwords. They purposely try to trick you into buying movies you think are included in the price you're already paying them.

its got a decent amount of korean stuff, but not all of the top level shit that gets played abroad. theres a lot of rom coms