Are there any other TV shows/films that address the latent homosexual tendencies of those who orally pleasure women?

Are there any other TV shows/films that address the latent homosexual tendencies of those who orally pleasure women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Sy_ubx2p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch it Sneedy

>finocchio

pinocchio's finnish cousin?

I actually deal with this quite regularly
>start dating qt
>sex is good, she’s very giving
>start to catch feelings
>decide I want to make her feel good
>give her orgasms
>now every time we have sexual encounters, she pulls my head into her crotch first thing, and won’t perform any reciprocal acts till I finish her first
>nearing/after breakup, have her confess it actually made her see me in an unflattering way, even if it felt really really good to her

Fuck women dude. You literally have to ignore their needs and treat them like dirt to earn their respect and have them stick around.

italian name for fennel and one of the many slang words for gays.
Fun fact: there was an old folk mafia song (were called "canzoni di giacca" at the beginning of the last century and were basically the gangsta rap of that time) about a picciotto who enjoy giving head to women, he loves that so much that one day he decided to dress as a lady and a carabiniere (policeman, sorta) fell in love with him and now they're living happily together.

a fanook.

Hey nigga its your dick, its your world. Sometimes you gotta set the tone and have it your way - forcefully sometimes.

>homosexuals are not attracted to vaginas
>cunnilingus is somehow gay

You are literally a cuck.

I've heard women describe it as dog-like

You think a gay guy wouldn't fuck a vagina if a man had one? Lesbians still penetrate each other with strap-ons. It's conceptually the same idea.

Holy shit you kids are stupid.

The passive partner is always the fag.

Remember this.

It's about the submissiveness, brainlet.

so getting a blowjob is gay?

I don't know how that "cunnilingus is gay" meme got started, but it really is fucking retarded.

That's like saying getting it up the ass is the active partner's part.

Only if she threatens to bite your dick off if you don't comply

Submissiveness doesn't magically change your sexual preference, dim wit.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3Sy_ubx2p0

Starts at 2:15

>69ing with your gf is submissive
>eating her out on her birthday while she watches RuPaul's Drag Race is gay
>being a pusy slave is gay

i don't want to be straight

>fantasies of a virginal autist

how is she going to bite your dick off if you dont comply to the blowjob

Are you forcing women to blow you?

Eating pussy is very gay, that's one thing the Romans and Italians had right. I've dated 6 girls and every single one never brought up eating pussy or anything like that, I mentioned it to a couple and they said they weren't into it. Sure there are some women who will be but I think a surprising number are not. The girls I dated all said it's really submissive and they don't like it, they'd rather be held down and fucked, basically used. It's surprising but a lot of women prefer sucking a dick to getting their pussy eaten. Sex is a lot more psychological for women, much less physical. The idea of being dominated by a strong man is much hotter than the idea of being serviced by one to a woman, even if one doesn't always make them cum.

Going down on my wifes pussy made me a cuck.

You get enjoyment seeing her orgasm, while you just stroke your dick by yourself.

Later it will change in to another dude fucking her while you watch her enjoy it.

Pussylicking is a cuck sign.

It didn't get that far, but after I started licking it every time we want to fuck, she started to see me as a lesser man. She cheated on me and we divorced.

this is basically it yeah

If a gay man gladly fucks another man's asshole, the problem isn't the vagina itself, it's what's attached to it. You give a man a hole regardless of sexuality, he'll fuck it.

She bites it off flaccid

My first gf i licked her all the time but the bitch never gave me any head in return kek

Welp at least she let me fuck her

but it is gay

Well, now I know why I’ve fucked 30+ chicks and never had a GF

Probably got the oral hpv by now too

kino show