Moonlight

this movie taught me that the worst part of being black is that you depend on black people to raise you and care for you. that must be a living hell.

even worse, since the majority of blacks are low lifes and I say that as a black person myself, youare considered a traitor if you share the opinion of whites, even if it is a sane and rational one, like "you need education to get a good job".

I loved this movie though, it reminded me that everyone's experience in life shapes who they are, and no one is really who they make themselves out to be, who they pretend to be.

Black dude here, yh I agree most black communities are hell on earth due to being full of unhinged ghetto sociopaths that are nothing short of cancer. I heard gunshots everyday of my life back in Memphis, got stabbed 3 times, jumped alot of times, and robbed at gunpoint alot
I was robbed so much I just got use to it didnt even bother to fight back. My big sister was raped two times, my lil bro got killed in a driveby, my dad is a worthless thug piece of shit who beat my mom everyday in front of me and my siblings. If we tried to help he would punch us in the face. My older brother is a gangbanger who pointed at gun at me casually. My little sister is a drug addict who dropped out of school and has three kids already. Most of my highschool homies are either dead or in prison.

lol dumb niggers

Fuck Coonlight one of the most worthless movies I have seen last year.

what are you doing on Sup Forums

I don't know what to say without trivializing your experience somehow.

God you are such an utter faggot. It's just some black guy and he's probably not even telling 100% of the truth. You are impressed by words on a screen. What a tool.

I'm sorry that you are so angry at random people on the internet. Hate me all you want, but you really just hate yourself.

No pretty sure I hate you for acting like anything that is said here is 100% accurate. Ever stop to think that this nig's story could be just a wee bit embellished?

what if it isn't? it could be all false, just a fake post to create a hate thread. honestly i didn't give the facts much thought, but i spent enough time in mental health facilities for troubled youth to know that stories like that are real.

>but i spent enough time in mental health facilities for troubled youth
Lol god what a mental midget. I think you should probably kill yourself.

Did I bring up something that is uncomfortable for you? Sorry about that. And too many people love me for me to kill myself, I have too much to live for. Do you?

This movie taught about nothing because this movie is literally nothing happens: the movie

you didn't see the post credits sequence? Iron Man and Wonder Woman have a wrestling match...

>Did I bring up something that is uncomfortable for you?
Threads about unapologetically shitty movies usually make me uncomfortable, yes. Sometimes I think this board should get some taste but then I read posts like yours and see how easily impressed you are by LCD drivel and it dashes those hopes away.

>nigga never says a word to anybody, passive af
>everyone who interacts with him is either extremely hostile or extremely nice, though

>skinny teen
>somehow finds it in himself to become swole af as an adult

>has his own gang or whatever, alpha attitude towards his minion
>can't talk to his homo high school crush without dropping spaghetti everywhere

What a stupid pointless movie jesus fuck

Holy shit you're gay. I'm not racist but you don't have to bow before the holy BBC your wife loves so much. Just say man that sucks if you have to say anything. Jesus christ.

Muh poverty

Sorry about your experience, but I grew up in a black community and none of that happened to me, at all. I really think it just depends how poor the neighborhood is rather than the people themselves.

imagine being so socially unaware that you thought acting like this wasn't embarrassing

Embarrassing is the guy who actually says "I don't know what to say without trivializing your experience" like he's some e-journalist or is on Facebook commenting on a #metoo status.

Do you guys have zero empathy? What’s wrong with showing a bit of synpathy for others?

I'm just saying how I feel. Do you people do that, like ever without worrying how people are going to judge you?

No despite claiming they aren’t normies and think for themselves, they heavily rely on whatever everyone else says on Sup Forums before deciding whether to agree or not.

>Do you guys have zero empathy
Do I have empathy for words on a screen that read from a late-season Law & Order episode? No I don't, you fucking moron.

Say whatever you want. But acknowledge that you are the faggotiest faggot ITT.

DUDE WONG KAR WAI LMAO

>not the people
Man I got good grades in school they started calling me white, as a preteen I told my peers we should stop glorifying criminals and they just laughed and said "Damn this nigga crazy" "Fuck out here with that shit boy". My big bro told me this "Why you need job bruh just get on the money(welfare) like me working is for bitch ass niggas I got a nice job for you though you could help me sell this shit(drugs) and I got all the profits right senpai?" My dad said college is for cracker ass niggas. My mom said she thinks niggas that go to college are ugly. My big sis calls college dudes lil bitchs cuz she swindles money from them.

>Sometimes I think this board should get some taste
Post your top 10 movies right now. I can almost guarantee you're a high schooler with atrocious taste.

>Post your top 10 movies right now.
Top 10? Do you know how many movies I watch in a given year? There is no fucking point in thinking about all the amazing and not-Moonlight movies I have seen and compiling a list of ten for your choosing to satisfy your mental retardation. Just for kicks, here is 25 movies released since 2010 that are much better than Coonlight:

1. Norte: The End of History
2. The Tree of Life
3. Inside Llewyn Davis
4. Silence
5. A Separation
6. Night Moves
7. Side Effects
8. Play
9. Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
10. Biutiful
11. The Hateful Eight
12. Melancholia
13. The Master
14. The Comedy
15. Once Upon a Time in Anatolia
16. Certified Copy
17. Cosmopolis
18. Everybody Wants Some!!
19. Paterson
20. Inherent Vice
21. Spring Breakers
22. Weiner Dog
23. Holy Motors
24. The Assassin
25. Rust & Bone

Pottery

Aside from inherent vice, your list is the very definition of pretentious, boring dreck. Did you even watch any of those or did you just google "soyboy hipster's top 25?"

>nigger
get hanged, coon

>is the very definition of pretentious, boring dreck
And you are in a thread that is sucking off the most pretentious and boring film to win Best Picture this decade: Coonlight. Did you even see any of these movies BESIDES Inherent Vice? It's ok if you haven't.

>entry level tspdt core
Kill yourself. The fact that you would put hacks like Reichardt, Soderbergh, Audiard, LVT and Tarnatino on the same list as actually good filmmakers like Diaz, Joe and Kiarostami is disgusting.

Suck my dick you anti-European faggot.

It's a Sup Forums poster pretending to be a black guy episode.

Worse than Moonlight:
>Night Moves
>Side Effects
>Play
>Biutiful
>The Hateful Eight
>Melancholia
>The Comedy
>Spring Breakers
>Rust & Bone

Rest of the list is fine, if a little basic.

>Reichardt
>hack
kill yourself immediately. She is twice the filmmaker Joe is.

>Norte: The End of History

>4 hours, 10 minutes

I bet you think you're pretty smart.

>Play
>worse than Moonlight
Absolutely instantly 100% wrong. Did Moonlight have a scene that approaches the level of intensity as the 100 pushups? No it didn't. Coonlight is a shitty film with nothing interesting to say about sexuality, blackness, poverty, anything.

>intimidated by a running time
How embarrassing!

>anti-european
If you consider LVT and Audiard to be the height of modern European cinema you really should educate yourself. Try Assayas, Costa, Gomes, Serra, Denis, Varda and Holland you absolute pleb.

kys pleb faggot reddicuck soyboy

We need to push blacks being faggots more.
They are literally the gayest race there is but the media won’t acknowledge that because it doesn’t fit their agenda.

>unironically comparing reichardt to one of the greatest directors of all time
Absolute pleb taste
Ostlund is a hack. The entire third section of Moonlight alone is better than anything he has ever done.

I said my piece you little faggot. I listed some movies that were better than Coonlight. Never claimed they were the height of anything. Your prejudice against European filmmakers is still showing. Norte is every bit as exploitative as Antichrist. You just love Filipino dick nomnomnomnom

>Ostlund is a hack.
No he is not. He is one of the smartest and most interesting European filmmakers today. Coonlight is absolute garbage and the director will go on to make absolutely nothing, like Steve McQueen.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIMUTTS HAHAHAHA THE SHITTIEST "FIRST WORLD" NATION TO EVER EXIST

>bickering over films like teenagers
jesus christ you people are vile. and you wonder why we hate white people.

Fuck off nigger. If you aren't Michael Jordan I don't give a fuck about your opinion on anything.

>Diaz
dude long films lmao

McQueen is ten times the fillmaker Ostlund is, who is easily the most overrated European filmmaker next to LVT.
Half of your films weren't better than Moonlight. I already named multiple European directors miles better than the hacks you think are good.

>Norte is every bit as exploitative as Antichrist
Brainlet pls

And yet your opinion in films is in complete shambles, by virtue of you calling Coonlight better than any single one of those 25 far more interesting and superior (from a technical, performance, and scripting perspective) films. Thank you for playing and enjoy your gay niggers eh

>mfw this entire thread
I guess this movie was just """progressive""" Oscar-bait garbage a la Crash then? I might've convinced myself to watch it at some point to find out, but it definitely seems like it is.

did it feel good typing that user

The fact that you think shitty genre flicks like The Hateful Eight or Side Effects can be better than a film that is actually somewhat good is laughable. You're too embarrassed to list your favorite films because you've already been exposed as a pleb who's knowledge of cinema is just TSPDT entry-level-core
Comparing Moonlight to Crash is a disservice. Moonlight is a decent film and actually one of the better films to win Best Picture in recent years.

This

Moonlight is actually a great film, it doesn't come off as preachy, and doesn't have a "progressive" message. It's just about the human experience.

>Hateful Eight
>Side Effects
>shitty genre flicks
and Moonlight isn't a genre flick, if we are using the metric for a genre flick? Moonlight is a coming of age flick. That is a genre. It is an absolutel cliche ridden trash bin of thin characters and wasted potential, structurally rote with substandard and forgettable performances. Hateful Eight absolutely destroys it. Chris Mannix and Major Warren are ten times the characters of the WAHH I'M GAY BUT I GOTTA BE A HARD NIGGA NAHMEAN? in Coonlight. You remind me of this guy who bases his favorite movies around if the characters are homosexuals eh. An absolute faggot with horrible taste in films. That's who you remind me of.

>and actually one of the better films to win Best Picture in recent years.
name the Best Picture winners you think it's better than

to be fair, most amerimutts can be classed as black

epic

The Artist, Argo, Birdman, The King's Speech, Slumdog Millionaire, Crash
>not knowing what genre flick means
>using pseud terms like structurally rote while defending a tarantino film
Fuck off letterpleb

Oh using the literal Three Act Structure for Coonlgiht wasn't as objectively rote as structure gets? Come off it pleb. Hateful Eight rapes Coonlight's nigger faggot ass.

did you even see Hateful Eight? it's ok if you didn't, really.

Largely simplistic 0.5-1 step outside of the Hollywood plebzone. Moonlight is indeed just oscarbait trash, but your list is nothing remarkable.

Thank you because that's all I was trying to say with my list: That these movies are better than Coonlight.

>Steve McQueen
He has the nuance and emotional touch suitable for fucking Breaking Bad. The only reason he even gets talked about here is because redditors have a redditboner for Fassbender and he take le long artistic shots and uses sparse dialogue, which plebs mistake for "being a good movie."

Shame and Hunger are every bit as shit as 12aS

I miss the days when Sup Forums wasn't infested with racist assholes.

never happened

Says the tarantino fan.
Nice samefagging faggot, are you really asking if I've seen a highly popular tarantino flick? Get some taste, maybe try watching films from the directors I mentioned earlier.

so never?

I absolutely will watch those directors. I'll continue to mock you for holding Coonlight to any esteem whatsoever. You are the one with shit taste, and horrendous instincts to what makes a movie good.

you seem mentally unbalanced. seek help before you hurt anyone.

How can you enjoy Diaz, Farhadi, Weerskathul and Kiarostami when you're clearly a homophobe and a racist?

>you seem mentally unbalanced.
Coonlight is trash. Hateful EIght is a treasure. Sorry for your garbage taste. I bet you aren't even American and think just because it's a movie is about gay niggers means it has something to say as opposed to a claustrophobic Western directed by Tarantino. It doesn't. Tarantino is hands down a more interesting director than Barry "Gay Niggers Are My Forte" Jenkins, DIrector of Coonlight.

>you have to love niggers and faggots to enjoy these directors
No John you are the dogmatic piece of filth.

It's become obvious to me that you haven't seen half of the films on your list (the actually good ones) and just listed them because they're on TSYPDT

Whatever helps you sleep at night, oh defender of Gay Nigger Oscarbait #644. Why don't you tell me how amazing Precious or The Class was too? Fucking faggot.

Name ten gay nigger oscarbait films

>race doesnt exist
>you're acting white

what did they mean by this?

I'll do this: I'll name ten gay films:
>The Imitation Game
>Brokeback Mountain
>A Single Man
>Call Me By Your Name
>Milk
>The Kids Are Alright
>Carol
>Philadelphia
>Stranger By the Lake
>COONLIGHT

And 10 nigger films:
>Precious
>12 Years a Slave
>Fences
>Selma
>The Help
>The Blind Side
>Driving Miss Daisy
>Hustle & Flow
>Hotel Rwanda
>Boyz N tha Hood

What do I win, faggot nigger?

You could've put a couple more tragedies in there, Harrison.

if you're really black, please tell me how many white woman have you really fucked. with details. please.

nothing cause that wasnt what he asked

interloping faggot nigger detected go fuck a dildo faggot nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger why you eat so much chicken

>Aside from inherent vice
I like IV but come on that movie's fanbase is reddit stoners illustrated.

They have been conditioned by decades of democratic politicians to hate white people.

You shoot each other over the smallest things.
All the fucking time & you say WE’RE petty?
Fuck off, shit like this is why people’s patience is at it’s limits with your lot.

So has your life gotten better?