So did he lose it during the filming of that Andy Kaufman film?

So did he lose it during the filming of that Andy Kaufman film?

anyone know what cover song jim sang in the ending of the documantry?

I am very saddened to be sharing a planet with people this retarded.

that motorcycle jacket; absolute madman

what faggot?

I liked it.
+1

WHAT SONG DID HE SANG?

He was just trying too hard to do the method actor thing and being an annoying cunt in the process.

CROWN HIM

Man in the Moon by REM, which was the song made for the Andy Kaufman biopic.

He never had it in the first place.

Do you think the wrestler was being honest about kaufman being very polite and all that and that Jim overdid it and was just being an asshole?

Is he going to be okay?

Yeah, I don't think Andy Kaufman was a raging asshole like Jim Carrey is/was IRL. If you watch the documentary it becomes obvious that Jim Carrey was just using the role of Andy Kaufman to vent a bunch of anger and frustration about his life. It surprised me that there were friends and family of Kaufman's that said Carrey was doing it perfectly. I guess maybe around them he realized he shouldn't be a complete piece of shit.

he never had any to begin with

the wrestler said that Kaufman was always professional but Carey was just being an antagonising jerk.

The fuck, the FUCK.

Just what the fuck? Someone explain. This isn't just aging, something else is happening. Fucking what?

I'm terrified.

Hes transcended my dude. He doesnt need all of this

no it wasn't

Transcendental STD's?

this meme is retarded

It fucking was, I watched it last night.

I had to ask Jim Carrey to stop as I was getting too scared to direct.

The trick seems to be that Andy Kaufman types ARE very nice. They drive away people who don't them at all and people who know them very well. The people who knew him to a certain level saw exactly what the audience saw and sees.

Andy's family could tell Jim Carrey was consciously pretending, and that reminded them of Andy. They're the ones who saw through it and appreciated it equally.

Wrestling fag here. Jerry Lawler is old school, as in it's very likely he did indeed maintain "kayfabe" for the match between him an Andy until his death.

Andy supposedly had massive respect for wrestling, he was just playing a "heel" for the sake of the feud. It's very unlikely he would have been any way unprofessional behind the curtain to Lawler, or any of the wrestling staff.

He was altering some of the lyrics but it was REM.

Yeah, I'm thinkin' he's back.

none of this matters

ur mom don't matter

JUST

Imagine being this retarded

It wasn't written for the movie btw

Who's the retard here?

Hope he stretches his beck soon, fucking crazy asshole.

what would andy think of all the "Andy would want this" or "Andy would've done that" bullshit that carrey kept spewing

Darude - Sandstorm

he didn't 'lose it' or go crazy. he just took either a heroic dose of mushrooms and LSD or just frequently blasted off into hyperspace with DMT

He's fine

>netflix wastes millions of dollars on this dumbass documentary
>cant get the rights to the actual movie