Wasted potential

ITT wasted potential

>potential

I had the idea of a horror film where the ghost is clearly someone in a sheet but the rest of the film carries on as if it is a serious horror.

CAN'T MAKE IT NOW. THANKS ASSHOLES

Suburbicon

This movie isn’t like that at all. You can still make it, user. I believe in you.

Pic not related, I assume?

Kino as fuck aside from the shitty self insert rant by the director.

I thought that rant was supposed to be dumb
This is embarrasing

>How to ruin a movie in one scene
Fuck this film

[stares at you blankly]

Which scene do you have in mind?
There were multiple movie-breaking scenes

ew is that the chick from the shitty nightmare remake

movie should ended in legofu driving away and would be a strong 7/10, 30-40 mins later went to a light 5/10.

it comes at night is so much superior

The rant was supposed to be dumb, Casey’s character gets increasingly visibly upset then the scene cuts to the house being fucked up and no more edgelords.

Is Rooney cute in this? i mean she always is but still

I actually loved this movie. Made me feel powerful emotions. Got a little too up its ass at points, but overall very nicely done.

She isn’t in it for very long. She does fine though, although most of her scenes are just her staring.

I was so excited... It's still like a 6 or 7/10 but I was expecting so much more.

Most of her scenes are just one where she eats a pie

gib rooney gf

Have you even seen the movie? Or just parroting a failed meme “muh fifteen minute pie scene”?

>Is Rooney cute in this?

yes. a Ghost story is a really solid movie. (op is probably false flagging trying to get positive opinions via reverse psychology)

>Have you even seen the movie?
[keeps staring at you blankly]

Disappointed this wasn't one of the first replies.

>(op is probably false flagging trying to get positive opinions via reverse psychology)
No, I liked it, but it could have been a lot better

>literal Alien ripoff
>the same year an actual Alien movie comes out.
Still better than Covenant but don’t imply this had any more potential than any other Alien ripoff

It is obviously supposed to be out of place, like the dude is enjoying the attention. Just because it is unsubtle, doesn't mean it is a self-insert or that it wasn't meant to be so off putting and the creators fucked up disguising it.

The first trailer made it look more like the alien was similar to The Thing, but it just ended up being a generic xeno stand in.

ayy

all horror after the 1930s

This would easily be one of the best films ever made if it didn't had that shit ending.

unironically this easily the best movie this side of 2000 if it was 85 minutes long instead of 90

I loved it

A really unimpressive vanity project.