What are some actors you respect for refusing to wear lifts/tiptoe and feel comfortable with themselves despite the...

What are some actors you respect for refusing to wear lifts/tiptoe and feel comfortable with themselves despite the constant bullying?

Manlet, here (5'8"). It's fucking bullshit that nobody bats an eye at women wearing heels, yet guys are ridiculed if they wear platform shoes or use lifts. Guys who are in the zone of being maybe an inch taller than their date are suddenly dwarfed by them, and they're supposed to be okay with that.

tbqh women wearing heals is fucking retarded, billion dollar industry based around fucking up your feet so you look taller which most men find less attractive and will never EVER actually notice the shoes themselves

always refreshing to get the manlet perspective of things
thank you

>which most men find less attractive

This. High heels remind me of strippers and hookers, which has the opposite effect of making a woman look "classy". It just makes them look like tryhard "woo girls" screaming drunk shit out of the back of a limo.

They dont just raise their height you doofus. Women wear them because they force them in a sexually appealing posture (i.e. butt sticks out)

I just checked my height (1.75m) in freedom units, 5'9''. Phew crisis averted

try being 5'3'' next time you fucking chad

>5'3''
This is coincidentally the height of the guy on OP. Do you shop in kid's stores?

Bump with the king

>so you look taller which most men find less attractive
not me

>What are some actors you respect for refusing to wear lifts/tiptoe and feel comfortable with themselves despite the constant bullying?
He's not the king.

t.manlet

>Wears heels or lifts
>the king
Lol no

I'm 5'3.5" and I have a 5'10 gf cry more manlet shithead. Your height isn't the problem uour beta personality is

elijah wood

Apart from the height, the poor guy has a great face - build . Imagine being fucked like that by fate. It's like a bad joke

i want to have sex with two much taller women than me now

That's sad.

yeah, gotta admit - seems like a rad fetish. sadly, i'm 6'4''.

Manlet here (6'3") and I'm being suicidal constantly.

Bruno Mars

lmao dummy women don't wear heels to look taller that's just a side effect. They wear heels to make their ass stick out more. The heels also makes the woman's gait appear "sexier".

You guys act like 5'8" is short but I'm 5'3". That's short. You guys aren't manlets, you're average males. Stop whining like fucking pussies

>5'3.5"
lol manlet
>5'10 gf
lol lying manlet

>Do you shop in kid's stores?

No, I shop at baby GAP.

i swear this guy is 5 ft

You are still a manlet.

Someone post the pic of Karlie Kloss in heels standing next to a manlets.

Good for him

Is this whole height talk actually a big thing in American? Never heard anyone give a fuck about height in Germany or other European countries Ive been to.

Women don't wear heels to look taller retard, they do it because it changes their posture and makes their legs look longer. Taller women feel more insecure about their height than smaller women, yet both still wear heels because it gives them more confidence.

Men who wear lifts purely do it for the reason that it makes them look taller, which says nothing except that they are insecure about their height.

it's a Sup Forums meme. this isn't to say that people don't have preferences but no one is that obsessed with it.

I didn't say she is a model she is 300 lbs

i'm 6'3" too and am considering suicide. sucks being a manlet.

Quite the opposite, it's a big deal for women, especially when online dating. You've never heard women set minimum heights when looking for dudes, with those heights usually being above their own? He has to be at least 6 feet tall, or at least 5'10" or whatever. Ooh, he's 6'2"! Oh, this guy's 5'8"? Pass. This guy's 5'9"? And he's cute...but nah I want a bigger guy so I can feel small next to him.
Even worse for the shorter guys like the 5'3" people ITT.
Height is a huge factor socially. Maybe not for everyone to all degrees, but yeah, people and especially women who are dating do care a lot.

6.4 here and i gotta say this chart changes yearly or someshit. About 8 years ago when it was first out i was in the freakishly tall. Now i'm the king of manlets

Here is your King of Manlets

lol, bro....I've dated my share of fatties due to certain realities, but 300 lbs...

No way this nigga is 4 ft

What's better is girl on the right is his girlfriend.

>Manlet's cant be alph...

mark ruffalo, ironically enough it's hilarious everytime he's with rdj, with all the money in the rdj still can't get over his height, while marky is just there.

no it isn't. you just find a girl shorter than you.

king of confidence

Big asses have only been in the last couple of years. Women have worn high heels forever.

>you just find a girl shorter than you.
that's bullshit. manlet here, and shorter women rejected me more than taller women. my current gf is taller than me.

>Height is a huge factor socially

I mean, if you're looking to sleep around maybe. Do you really think the women that persue dates online are indicative of the norm though? The same nutty, delusional, women that post shit like "I'm looking for prince charming to sweep me off my feet"? The average person really doesn't give a damn. I'm a bartender in nyc and I can tell you spergs come in all heights and social butterflies do too. Like I said before though, people do have preferences but they most definitely don't behave like Sup Forums over it.

Next time you’ll see a woman posing as a dog in front of you, ask her to arch her back, then straighten it. HAHAHAHAHA

that's what makes manlets mad though. that they can't sleep around with tons of women like their "chad" buddys. ironically enough most of these manlets hate sluts

Why are 5'7" women bigger height queens than 6' women?

It's not about making it look big. It's to enhance their natural feminine curve.

Then or now? Because Danielle is (sadly) married now.

>tfw 5'5" manlet with Amazon fetish
>tfw no 5'10"+ titcow gf

That's plain libel

Oh but I heard this from plenty of women, and you can see it online too. Sure, some prioritize it higher than others, if a guy's got a good job or he's charismatic or good looking then the height won't disqualify him outright, but it's an easy physical attribute to shrink your pool with for women, so before anything you have a lot of women that will eliminate you based on your height if you're not tall enough just because it makes it easier for her to sort through her options.
Being shorter is like being uglier, and being taller is like being more attractive, that's all it comes down to. But unlike other forms of physical attractiveness, height is easily quantified.
More often than not, being taller is better and the shorter you are, the smaller your dating pool gets and the less attractive you are to the ones that are still in the pool.
I personally don't care much because my own standards are pretty high so who am I to judge the standards of others, but height for males in US is not an inconsequential detail.
And that's setting aside the general social benefits of being taller like people respecting you more and so on.

Not as long as i stay in my country where this is exactly the median height. I am even at the high tiers if i go to Chile or something

He looks like one of those experimental children in Akira.

The absolute state of everyone other than Hemsworth

Who /ultra confident manlet/ here? I laugh with all these insecure height cucks.

im 5'6 and fucked a chick who was around 5'10 and was thicc af. i was out of hs and she was just a freshman in hs and played softball. best fuck ever

6' women see the problem as being with themselves for being too tall for 95% of males (in heels at least)

He should slap the shit out of her for choosing to wear 4 inch heels when she's already almost 6 fucking feet tall

I'm 5'8 and a half, how fucked am I?

That bitch is 6 foot tall. Wearing heels 6' 4". She'd look like that next to almost anyone

Your attitude and your shinebox will take you where you want to go.

jesus christ, rdj shoes dont make anything on his outfit. fuck at least make them black to match the belt. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

look at scarjo that dumb short bitch

>Being a 5'4 30 years old extremely shy man with a shitty work who has only fuck with a prostitute for one night

What do I do with my life?

relax, stay thin, have sex with womanlets go for mexican, hapa, polynesians, asians, short black women. there are actually a sizable number. also if you have income and are a nice guy, younger short chubby girls (who can be quite cute) will want to fug you. remember chin up, shave, lean, confidence, manly. that’s all you can do, we’re all gonna make it brooo

>tfw been at manlet all my life but have never cared because i've got bigger issues
anyone familiar with this feel?

>go for mexican, hapa, polynesians, asians, short black women
Horrible, you have no idea how to navigate a manlet life.

Go for italian women.

bingo

Scarjo looks more jewy every year

to be fair, girls over 5'7 are extremely insecure about their height, it's like reverse manletism

>makes their legs look longer
it's to show off their feet/arches you lowtest dweeb

>short
>no skills
>no future
Holy shit you should honestly kill yourself. Imagine Bruno Mars with no talent and a fucked up face. Holy shit I couldn't imagine living like that.

His posture looks like a womans when she wear high heels

very strange

lol he can still fuck Italians apparently

Implying happiness relies on external factors.
Back to Buddhism 101 for you

That hair is sort of like platforms for your head
It's a double ended technique

TFW no giant women to attend red carpet events with.

Asians(Japanese, Koreans etc.) are the easiest though, and they are generally really short, like 5'1 average

i laughed

But the onus is on the man to be tall enough for her. You'll never hurt a woman by calling her too tall, unless she's freakishly so.

>tfwiktf

5'7 manlet yet I've managed to get with girls who were over 5'10 and some pushing 6'. The "just be confident" meme isn't a meme - it actually works. Of course some women are height queens and it's a no go. But hey, you can't get em all.

Nobody believes you shorty
Also if you say you're 5'7" you're probably closer to 5'6" or 5'5"

Koreans are obsessed with height

When will they learn

insecure lying manlet spotted

>Thin
>Shave
>Nice
These the reason why you're shagging chubby shit skins. If you bulk up the perfect amount (don't become too large) and maintain a trimmed stubbly scruff ala officer K then there's no reason your manlet status should stop you from peng white womanlets

Guys are ridiculed for because it makes so obvious how insecure they are about their height. What's so hard to understand about that?

>5.11'5
>Claim 6ft+
>Its true so long as im wearing any sort of footwear

Because most guys lie about their height girls end up thinking i'm 6'3 anyway

Good thing those girls are thinking it! Gotta make sure that they think it, right?! ha ha !

>Footfags

Not even once boyo

> tfw 6ft 7
> tfw too tall

looks like this one still hasn't learned

To be fair, those aren't exactly short heels she's wearing.