In a couple of years everybody involved with this retarded show will say "what the fuck was I thinking when I was...

In a couple of years everybody involved with this retarded show will say "what the fuck was I thinking when I was involved with this shit?"

He'll probably be happy that he got an Emmy

You can safely disregard as trash any show where the topic touches on programming or "hacking."

Mr. Robot has been widely praised by numerous cyber security firms and services such as Avast,[59] Panda Security,[60] Avira,[61] Kaspersky,[62] ProtonMail,[63] and bloggers[64][65][66][67] for its technical accuracy, who dissect and comment on the technology and the technical aspects of the show after every episode. Aside from the pilot episode, Esmail hired Kor Adana (former network security analyst and forensics manager for Toyota Motor Sales), Michael Bazzell (Security consultant and former FBI Cyber Crimes Task Force agent and investigator) and James Plouffe (lead solutions architect at MobileIron) as his advisors to oversee the technical accuracy of the show. By the second season, Adana assembled a team of hackers and cyber security experts including Jeff Moss (founder and director of Black Hat and DEF CON computer security conferences),[68] Marc Rogers (Principal security researcher for Cloudflare and head of security for DEF CON),[69] Ryan Kazanciyan (Chief security architect for Tanium) and Andre McGregor (Director of security for Tanium and former FBI Cyber Special agent) to assist him with the authenticity of the hacks and the technology being used.[

I've just started re-watching the show.
Give me one good reason why it isn't kino

>Mr. Robot has been widely praised by numerous cyber security firms and services such as Avast,[59] Panda Security,[60] Avira,[61] Kaspersky,[62] ProtonMail,[63] and bloggers[64][65][66][67]
>Avast,[59] Panda Security,[60] Avira,[61] Kaspersky,[62] ProtonMail,[63] and bloggers[64][65][66][67]
>bloggers

WOW... It's fucking NOTHING...

>being this wrong

you mean like how we all thought HIMYM was a good show...ya i can see that happening.

t.soyboy

soyboy got buttblasted THAT hard and thats the best retort he can come up with? lmao

It's just a job. One more entry for the resume.

>ALF shows up

>soyboy trying this hard to fit in
TOP KEK

>soyboy soying this soy
fucking soy

you goytoys need to all calm down

rami appreciation thread

It's one of the better shows on TV.

THIS SOY IS TOO HIGH CONTENT

Can't stand the bug-eyed faggot's face anymore. That plus the schizo, "my dad is Mr. Robot" plot line ruined the fucking show. Piece of shit.

This soyboy is a top hacker and knows his shit, he just refuted the absolute dumbasses that back this show up with horribly inaccurate sources of information of cybersecurity, watch yourselves you mega faggots because that's just the tip of the iceberg

leave him alone

>what was i thinking?
>oh, right, the money

yah, let's only put beautiful attractive and perfect body mens on tv so you they can make your ass moist

go fuck yourself, I don't like his face either but I don't give a fuck about his face. it's a good show, accurate at some points and cringe worthy at others, the only weak point is that the plot is becoming thinner and thinner every season

people still say soyboy? after everyone has btfo the fact soy isn't as bad as fucking cow milk?

lol

>in b4 get called a soyboy

>implying he's not attractive

He's still Chad. I just can't stand that dead, bug-eyed look.