Your community college study group will never be this fun

>your community college study group will never be this fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgZzuhFym-0
vaughnlive.tv/castlehawkthorne
twitter.com/AnonBabble

john oliver is on this show?

yeah but its weird. he was a major character in the first couple of episodes and then he straight up disappeared, i think he made a reappearance but im not really sure

Pierce was the best character. But dan tried to turn him into a villain

him being a villain was fine but not changing it up after a certain point was the problem

He left because of Last Week Tonight

this, some of pierce being a dick storylines were fun

This show started just as I started college. I felt so much hope back then

;_;

pierce was the only good character and they fucking ruined him

same. I can't even watch old episodes now because it triggers old memories and soon I'm in a pit of despair

IM GETTING RID OF BRITTA
youtube.com/watch?v=DgZzuhFym-0

Jesus Christ man,I know how you feel. I was a law student and I went to the gym so Winger was my idol. I steer clear from the show for the same reason as you,it would fuck me up.

I've been in college for 3 years and havent made 1 good friend, any other anons like me?

why the fuck did they photoshop john oliver so hard. He looks fucking 12.

>2009-2010
>left bc Last Week Tonight
wrong, ya fucking dummy.

I was in community college (southern California) when I first watched this show and wondered what mystical community college this was based on that had dorms and a diverse variety of students. IRL community colleges are basically like taking classes at the DMV and everyone who goes there is either poor, a criminal, or both.

been in university for four years and i havent made a friend. acquaintances sure, but nobody i would hangout with at a bar or some shit. i go to a commuter school though so its kinda hard. people just go to class and then go home.

out of college (I went for five and a half years); no friends whatsoever
it's a lot easier being a loner when you're out of college and you're not around tons of people every day but just your coworkers (depending on where you work)

loosen up a bit, do not think much into it

You guys know this streams daily in one of our vaughn channels right?

vaughnlive.tv/castlehawkthorne

Wish there were was an Allison Brie type at my community college. I'd cum my pants immediately

I preferred college,because then I could attend classes if I felt like I need human company. Also I like the fact that every day you can meet someone new. I dislike working in a structured environment because you are stuck with the same people and you have to see them every day.

>>your community college study group will never be this Reddit

I've only seen Community and Rick/Morty, but it seems like there's a trend of Dan Harmon making his main characters egotistical middle-aged alcoholics....in other words, himself, only everybody loves him. Can any anons familiar with Harmon's other work confirm that this is a trend for him?

i completed an entire degree and made basically zero friends at university

He's a liberal.

i remember dan said that all of the main characters in community are based off people he met at his community college the only exception is winger because thats based on dan himself

i'm the only one in a class that is made at least 85% of girls?
i'm doing biology I bet if I did IT it would be different

That is entirely true, except that in Community Dan wrote himself in as the handsome, snappy, charismatic frontman. It's really sad.

>tfw you watch 5 seasons and then drop the 6th because the feel completely changes
>tfw you come back later and realise that season 6 is actually a masterpiece and basically a deconstruction of dan harmon by himself

lol wut. the show goes downhill with season 3

IT here
5% girls
girls cannot into programming

2 years here, I know that feel bro.

I'm just too busy ._.

>your community college study group will never have a cute little jewess with big tits

Being a dick and antagonist was good. As a villain he was shit.

2009 was a different time

>going to community college
>needing a study group
This show is for brainlets.

black women are always the worst characters in their shows
prove me wrong

welcome to health classes, I was the only guy in two classes my first semester, I was nutting like crazy. Basically fucked all my partners and whoever sat with me

Lots of easy sluts, don't forget the sluts

it's mostly just old, poor, or new. My cc was like 1/3 actually freshman. I went there at 18 and that's when I realized, but I aint even mad, I saved like 15 grand lmao. Also, the university was 5 minutes away, so I just went to the parties there

Pierce was never the best character

>season 6 is actually a masterpiece
nah
>basically a deconstruction of dan harmon by himself
season by season you can track his growing depression

>we want the harry potter audience