The soy three

The soy three

>soy
I love this meme. It pisses the left off to no end, and it has spread absolutely everywhere.

Reminder that these are the people calling everyone a cuck and a soyboy

Me on the left

drink up your soy, Ezra

Isn't it just the new interchangeable word for fag/cuck/aspie/autist?

Wait six months and another useless word will replace it.

yeah, it even spread... HERE!! ahahaha

I don't think I've seen anyone actually pissed off about 'soyboy', in fact it seems like it's been reappropriated for laughs quicker than cuck was.

Are you sure you're not just falling for other alt retards pretending to be triggered leftists?

whatever you say, soyboy

>that one dude with the elbow and kneepads as some kind of improvised armor
Gets me every time

>fag/cuck/aspie/autist
all of those have different uses and meanings though. soy is definitely the most ironical of all of them though

I like the variation when I need to express how someone is a cuck

S E E T H I N G
lmao

>so then I asked that soyboy "how much do you even lift, bro? I can squat 4pl8 and I'm always scaring libshits at alt-right rallies every weekend"

is second from right a man or a woman?

i bet he's called 30 people soyboys today alone.

I'm partial to Inspector Gadget 2.0 myself

You know the worst part, I went to /fit/ meet up in July in London, most of the lads looked like the kids in the picture, it was one the worst experiences in my life, I felt like I was in autism support group

How many times have they said the words: Cuck, numale, soyboy in the last week combined?

Guy on the right was decent in man in the high castle.

I don't know who the guy on the right is but
>be me
>hate nolan
>can't stand his fans
>see prisoners in 2013
>like it a lot but it has its flaws
>go online to read reviews
>"he's like the new nolan"
Is he actually like nolan or what? I don't see how. I see a lot more similarities between Fincher and nolan

>autism support group
Sounds like that's where you belonged then lad

Nolan is a conservative if anything.
And nothing in Vilanueve's movies has shown he's obsessed with progressivism or gender issues

>SOYBOY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>uhhh okay?
>YEAH YOU LIKE THAT SOYBOY AHAHAH YOU ARE SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW LMAO
don't bother replying, its a drive by post. I just wanna let you know this meme is nonsensical

>NOT MY NOLAN
faggot

Who will portray them in the inevitable upcoming biopic?

I would imagine calling someone a soyboy in real life would make you look as autistic as those 2cat dwarf fortress weirdos.

>UR A FUKKEN SOYBOY MATE
>Uhh ok, what's that?
>AHAHAHAHA WELL ITS WHE NYO UEAT TOO MUCH SOY AND THERES LIKE ESTROGEN IN IT AND YOU HAVE TOO MUCH ESTROGEN LAAHMAYOOOOO

A little
It's like the amerimutt meme. It took off way stronger than anyone expected

And that's the point. It's basically a reversal of leftists tactics to constantly change terminology. They do it do shame and ostracize the people who don't stay up to date to the newest pc vocabulary, the rightwing shitposters do it to constantly ridicule a new aspect/weakness of the liberal lifestyle. You can even take this reactionary angle and explain the rise of white nationalism as a direct consequence of identity politics.

i'm sure we can easily do a casting call just by auditioning every person on this site who's used the term soy boy in the past week

That's why we don't say it in real life? I don't call people kike or nigger either irl. What's your point?

Their necks are so thin you could choke all of them at the same time with one hand.

>Keyboard racist

I can't believe how triggered people get over this meme. The term doesn't even make sense.

Who the fuck is the guy on the right?

Yea ... Kevin’s face sure look alike soy bean but why you user put three of them together under the category of “soy boy” ?