Questionable Sup Forumsntent General #891

"Veronica must be running him ragged" edition

Say Geroge, when that Martin kid gonna stick his thing inside the tranny? People been saying he' gonna do it, but I not seen it. Maybe he did off screen or summit?

Can I put my clothes back on though George? The boss says he gonna throw us off the ranch if I mess with his daughter like.

these are supposed to be adults. a dipshit white cismale who can't make a descion for himself to put his fucking clothes on and get to work, and a sassy fat woman of color who is so repulsed by the idea of being physically attracted to the white boi that she shuts herself up in a kitchen.

then patriarchy man shows up while ordering another woman to take care of his child to take the situation in hand.

I want to hug the giant subby bara

No they're supposed to be silly sitcom characters. It still sucks but that's like being mad that Ross is a bastard in Friends. Comes with the territory.

Is he systematically creating fetish characters people want to fuck.

Is Elliot a robot? No nipples, reactive, hyper literal, and obedient. Seriously, read his dialogue in a monotone, robotic style and tell me it doesn't fit perfectly.

no. just everyone that isn't a parent is functionally retarded

What if it turns out that the bakery is almost entirely staffed by people with varying mental disabilities and illnesses for tax related purposes? Elliot and Brun are two different flavors of autistic while Black Faye is actually a part-timer down at the halfway house making sure everyone is transitioning well to independent living.

Aren't they all?

is that an honest question?

>cismale
Please don't use made-up words, user. You make yourself look un-eloquent.

>implying that being submissive in public means you're the same way in the bedroom
I bet JJ thinks that repressed authority types aren't the subbiest of subs.

Also where is mai Brun reeeeeeeee

>0% body hair
>""bara""
No

Isn't this workplace sexual harassment?

last QC comic I read had that fat girl talking to the robot about working in some secret robot fight club
What has happened since then

Nothing. Nothing ever happens.

Best girl Brun got introduced, though.

Robot devil showed up. Maybe she'll start dating Momo or something.

So Slab likes Muskrat, but Hershey likes Slab?

Better than the original. I foolishly want late 2000's QC back.

It wasn't great, but it was actually pretty funny sometimes, before the rise of Tumblr and the SJW pandering by Jaques.

>Elliot is extremely a sub
If Imperator Stabby wants to tackle fetish relationships I'm totally in.
I mean, I think I know how bad it would be, but JJ Stabrams has surpassed my expectations Before.

I don't remember much of this comic other than the best character being a foul-mouthed blue AI girl

Is she still around?

yes

No because it was instigated by a HAES womyn of color with facial piercings and an undercut

CHECKYOURPRIVELEGE

>monastic kung fu expert is taken unawares by a guy in women's pants who fucks traps

Barely.

I like how he's managed to unbotton his coat and take off his scarf so fast we couldn't even see it.

she's not even blue anymore

I'd actually read a slice of life comic about that, would probably be interesting as hell in the unstabbed hands of anyone but Jacques.

you could at least be reading drowtales. where things happen and the art doesn't suck.

It's...It's okay to talk about Drowtales now?