WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybGfjXqp-lA
youtube.com/watch?v=TraSFcARVwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcquuO7sxg
youtube.com/watch?v=-MtDLRvpx-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE GARDEN, YOU GOTTA WATCH YOUR BACK

How would you rank each season's take on the theme song?
IMO I liked S2 the best.

It's a shame that the political and sociological climate has shifted since this series ended because it was an extremely relevant social commentary during its run.

Did it really do anything to affect any change?

S3 is the best, followed by S5 and s4. S2 and S1

no but people who helped with the series were forced to resign or were fired. basically just proving the point of s3-s5

I think you mean the worst

S4>S2>S5>S1>S3

worst soundtracks i've ever heard
didn't even bother to watch s5 but s3>s2>s1>s4

Good job, contrarian. 4,1, 2, 3, 5 is the order, as anyone paying attention knows it.

>Nahturel poolice

what did he mean by this

top pleb

gtfo

WELL I BEG YOUR PARDON
WALK THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW TRACK

IF YOU WALK WITH JESUS, HE'LL SAVE YOUR SOUUUUUUL

You are aware im talking about the theme song right.

Season 2 op was meh, season 1 ok, season 3 was good, season 4 was the best, and season 5 was good too

>dude my political commentary about power struggle
>wow so deep so raw how nice
fuck off you boring cunt. they couldn't continue the story and fucked it up with the biased political bullshit in a crime drama series. I'm not saying they are wrong or right, it was out of topic, this boring as fuck.

WE JUST GONA TAKE THE DEVIL
WAY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN IN DA HOLE!

HE GOT THE FIRE AND THE FURY
AT HIS COMAND!

What was the point of all the build up? disappointing ending.

nice

these niggas are right. season 4 had the best theme but season 3 is the best season
youtube.com/watch?v=ybGfjXqp-lA

I say season 1 to both. Best story and best theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=TraSFcARVwM
I really love season 1. Probably watched it 6 times.

I watched this a few weeks ago, it's Charlie Brooker talking about the UK perspective of the Wire and interviewing the British actors and some baltimore locals...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcquuO7sxg

season 1 is probably my second or third favourite, i really like season 5 as well. season 1 is a good season because it pulled the viewer in and made u interested despite being slow as shit. season 4 has the best song because it was the first oone taht i could listen to outside of the show, like when having a cig or some shit. i like season 3 so much because thats when stringer bell got got, and HAMPSTERDAM

Why is Valchek the very definition of a polish piece of shit?

>made u interested despite being slow as shit.
i think that's why i love it. it shows a group of cop outcasts build a huge case from scratch with minimal memey violence and action scenes. it's more paperwork, less shooting badguys. it's probably as "realistic" as you'll get.

The outro is underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=-MtDLRvpx-k

I always remember listening to this, staring at my screen in total shock as it faded into black after Stringer got iced

>"these are for you, mcnulty"
>"this one over here is going up your narrow fucking irish ass"
>"and this badboy over here is in your fucking eye"

i think for me is that in the show they spend a lot of time jsut shooting the shit. they are on point and they stay on task but they shoot the shit while they do it. banter is always fun