Star vs. heartbreaks

Why didn't you protect her smile?

misery builds character

The only way to know you truly love someone.......is when you're miserable when she's gone.

>I was never bored when you were around.png

I haven't seen the past few episodes, give tl;dr

Because her tears taste like honey

pic related

Star watches the episodes

Star suffers

Magical girl spills spaghetti and ruins everything

So if there is any substantial Starco shit in S3, it'll be Marco coming to terms with whether he actually intimately likes Star, or is just unable to separate her from the adventures he's able to go on because of her.

when your friend tells you to go to the dance with your crush because you were planning on ditching him anyway, most people don't interpret that as "I secretly have a crush on you"

Janna getting her heart broken from a frustrated Marco and then running away episode when

>Knock'em up before you propose.
Just like a real Latino would.

Yeah, women are confusing

Source: Daron Nefcy

Janna is not human.

>Runs into Tom
>It's a "we have alot in common" episode.

The most complicated character in Evangelion is Asuka

The character Anno tried to base the most off a real woman

That's no longer the case, they retconned it so she's not a gypsy any more.

Just stick with the same old wedding every princess has.

We all know what happened the last time you tried to modernize a royal event.

What the fuck is she then.

>Jantom finally has an in-show basis

What is happening here?

We find out Toffee has been playing 5D chess and god is a jobber

Also star gets probably the most legitimate form of cucking I've seen and spills so much spaghetti Marco seems like nothing

I really want it to happen, just so the two biggest homo factions of the fanbase kill themselves.

Kek

She is infertile and as such the Mewnie bloodline will falter and die after her. Democracy will take up next and monsters will reclaim their blood title of rulers over Mewni. Disgusting conquerors from distant lands holding down the brethren from success.

They are disguising themselves as a cat with human face and Marco has to be the butt in order for the disguise to work.

>Janna and Tom bonding over their frustrations about Marco the same way Tom and Marco did about Star when they were playing ping pong
>Janna and Tom make out in front of Marco to try to make him jealous he shrugs and says "Meh.."

She has two girl cousins to continue the Butterfly line.

Someone in the last thread said there wasn't enough theorycrafting. And I started realizing, why would nefcy even remotely associate her cartoon with Game of Thrones. On first hearing that, it sounds completely absurd. She can't be serious, She sounds like she's kidding.

But she isn't.

This is what Thrones user thought. Was he right? Are we in for a treat? Is this Nefcy's wild ride, and can we even get off at this point?

Ass worship.

I was reading about the possibilities of Jackie and Tom being a good pair

She isn't infertile.

Fire+water=steam

All infertile.
She is, I checked.

I can't believe Man Marco was in the new Zelda game.

Well at least it's accurate

>Barbarians
>infertile

> 24 and still living with his parents

He truly is the next Sensei

She can only breed with other bugs. Humans are a different species.

No

Same with Johansons

Filipina

She doesn't like to be called that.

I personally prefer pairings of spares to be funny.

>BECAUSE SHE'LL BE GIVING BIRTH TO MARCO'S SECOND SON!

>"W-Wait, second?"

>...andhisfirstcamefromJackieaahh

There are a couple of lengthy but very viable theories posted on not!Sup Forums that explain Starco early next season is the only way to continue their relationship. Star isn't going to stop liking Marco and Marco can't pretend he doesn't know he's not hurting Star by not being with her.

She's only half Barbarian. This is the equation of the dominate gene being replaced by the inferior gene. Sorry.
Yes, I'm sorry. The only chance she has is with Ludo as he carries the monster gene.

Continuation

Are you sure?

I suppose you 'checked' the cousins too, you monster?

Starco needs to die, it's bullshit. Better yet, get rid of the spic.

Eclipsa go away

t. Tom

is she ready to hit those showers

You'll never be this sick

Johansons are just a family of Mewmans, not humans. Until I hear evidence otherwise anyway..

Starco is amazing. kys

>retconned

Fuck you and your dumb headcanons

Nah, in the earlier pages, the house isn't the same as his parents. Too small for it, but still has Star's castle room sticking out of its side.
That's the most recent pages so far or are you asking for the past pages?

oh I didn't know it was ongoing

S4 is Tom needing Marco's help connecting with Hekapoo

You think they will put a new male character that Star will lust after and make Marco the cuck?

Why does it have to be romantic though?

It can't be anything but at this point. Why? - because Star loves Marco and that won't stop. Her love is strong and true, which makes sense if you consider that the tale of the blood moon, also known as moon of lovers, binding two souls together via red light is suspiciously close to the tale of the red string of marriage in Asian mythology, that binds two true lovers together who are destined to marry and live happy lives together. Do not forget that this show's main inspirations are various Japanese shows, most importantly Sailor Moon, and that the red string does appear in Japanese folklore, the red moon was just Daron Nefcy's personal spin on it that in itself is a reference to Sailor Moon and possibly also symbolizes the bridge between two worlds, as it resides between Earth (Marco's home) and the sun (a star). Given all that we can safely say that Star will love Marco for the rest of her life.

Which in turn means that the only way their relationship could continue in a healthy fashion is if it enters the next level and turns into a romance. Otherwise, Star's feelings would put a continuous strain on their relationship that would cause each so much stress that they both would be barely able to be around each other anymore.

Every single moment Marco would spend with Jackie would hurt Star and Marco can no longer plead plausible deniability, he'd hurt Star knowingly, the only person he truly and deeply cares for, which in turn would hurt him just as much.
Canon romantic Starco is the only remaining realistic way that Star and Marco could continue their friendship and adventures together, any alternative would result in an incredibly uncomfortable and unpleasant duo that would deprive the show of any levity and joy or worse be unbelievable and forced and ruin what has been so far one of the most natural and realistic relationships in recent television and my all time favorite.

Was this an episode?

heart full of bunnies

Post related is an excerpt from not!Sup Forums but I can't post the whole thing in one sitting because it's too long. This is the last piece of that theory/post though.

Sleepover one.

If Star gets a new (legitimate, so not fucking Oskar) love interest, Marco will still be dating Jackie and will not be a cuck in any way.

I need pictures of baby

tic toc 4 more months

I will rage honestly if they do that

It's an easy way to create cheap drama and to keep starco from happening right away, so maybe.

Unless Marco breaks up with Jackie when he realizes he misses Star and likes Star more.

Checkem

>Did she have a maid?
There's something in the episode where Marco reads her journal about her pranking/abusing the help. Also what she says in the Fuck/Marry/Kill part of the book implies slavery exists on Mewni.

I've survived the year long hiatus back in season 1

this will be nothing

Star is too spineless.

Yes, sorry. But lets keep it between us three. If Marco ever found out...

>dumps Jackie in order to pursue Star
>when he finally sees her again, she is making out with new guy
>Marco thinks that Star likes the guy better than him so he pretends to still be dating Jackie
>Star thinks that Marco still doesn't like her back so she sticks with the guy

YES WE ALL READ ROMEO & JULIET IN JUNIOR HIGH, user

love the face on the last panel

What if Jackie forged a letter from Marco to Star that said something along the lines of Marco was going to go searching for Star before he thought about it and realized that he didn't actually miss her that much now that she was gone?

that tooth makes me imagine Mon!Star

I would love it if all of season 3 took place on Mewni (maybe a few other dimensions too but not earth, except at the beginning to transport our favorite earth characters to Mewni). The worst parts of the Thor movies are the parts on earth.

My god if this happens I'll be pretty butthurt.

I'll hate this shit more than Korra S1's love triangle

I hate it when writers listen to shipper autism.

I actaully like Thor being a spaz on earth.

FUK U

I hate it when the writers ARE SHIPPING AUTISTS.

DO YOU NOT GET THIS ALREADY?

FUCK!