Voice fantasy-casting thread

I'll start
who would you have voicing Conan in a "Savage Sword of Conan" animated series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRduUY85p7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my first thoughts are kelsey grammar, oddly enough.

i want him to do voice for Dark Beast in an animated AoA series

I'm not much of a Conan person, so what sort of personality does he have in that story?

I'd imagine he would have a deep voice, but I don't know if he should sound more heroic or threatening.

probably further on the side of threatening.
ut like, he's not really an asshole, he doesn't start fights or bully people, he's more just a a guy exploring the world who will totally fuck up someone's shit if he thinks they are a threat to him or his friends

Clancy Brown perhaps?

Who would voice Cassie and Vlad?

I wanna say Grey Delisle and Clancy Brown, but I don't wanna sound like a total pleb

Ideal voice?

I kinda imagined Cassie as Laura Bailey based on her performance in Saint's Row

How would you guys feel about Superman being voiced by Daran Norris?

It's something I would kind of like to see happen.

honestly? he'd be perfect for a self-parodic Superman, but for something serious? just a BIT too much, from what I've heard at least.

Who would you cast as Golden Age Batman?

Ron Pearlman

youtube.com/watch?v=qRduUY85p7A

I feel like he could do a serious performance. I'd recommend looking up his performance as John Jameson/Colonel Jupiter in Spectacular Spider to see what I'm going for.

ehh... couldn't ron pearlman be the voice for a recurring villain instead?

No, I always read Conan as sort of shouting more, putting more emphasis on words, he was a bit too laid-back and stoic, while Conan tends to be pretty openly passionate

he will always sound like arnie to me

Read the novels when I was a kid. The movie was awesome when I saw it at the opera theater in bellingham back in the day.

Based off of how he sings, I really think he would be perfect for Conan.

no

yes.
you double-nigger

sounds like a job for michael dorn