Black Mirror: Crocodile Trailer

Black Mirror: Crocodile Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=d-NCySETRIc

more like BLACKED mirror amarite

>poojeeta lead

dropped

I was legitimately surprised during the episode where the black main character got cucked.

Cant wait

Great show

whats the fuzz all about its like the 5th time they have a brown actor

Pretentious reddit tier forced diversity 2deep4u garbage.

>autistic loser buzzword bingo
hmm yes very good

Looks shit.

great argument charlie

>Pretentious reddit tier forced diversity 2deep4u garbage.

That was an argument? incomprehensible garbage. Whining because a few of the leads have been darkies, its a good show, get over yourself you autistic prat.

>incomprehensible garbage
it's not

>its a good show
it's not

>its a good show
i disagree

Leave this place

I was here first, you fuck off idiot

get the FUCK out

>Pretentious reddit tier forced diversity 2deep4u garbage.

sorry

this isnt reddit
nobody here likes your meme show

Go to bed CIDF

Don't be sorry user, i love ya, ok? I was just playing with you man, tough love right?

"Call me a cuck, will ya? Laugh at me, will ya?

You're F***ING dead..."

>why yes, I do have anti-Sup Forums images saved on my computer for use on Sup Forums Sup Forums threads

How to spot an /r/the_donald backpacker.

San Junipero is legitimately the only "great" BM episode because it's the only one where the main characters are believably flawed and human.
Every other episode relies on over the top cynicism to develop Charlie Brooker's technophobic thesis.

Holy fuck im a britpajeet but why the fuck did they have to pick a headscarved woman with the worst fucking british asian accent in the world, riz ahmed has a better accent than this northern fucking shit jesus christ

SHARK HAS BEEN JUMPED

>people express disinterest and disdain of the show
>fragile snowflakes shitpost about Sup Forums out of the blue
Heheh

What anti Sup Forums image did I post? A fat man with a fedora? maybe theres some truth in it. Either way you need to fuck off you little mong..

>

She has a disgusting northern accent and you could tell she kept going in and out of it like an amateur in the video so it's most likely forced unlike the black guy who went on to do Get Out and Sicario

>What anti Sup Forums image did I post? A fat man with a fedora? maybe theres some truth in it. Either way you need to fuck off you little mong..

All (you)

t. the Leader of Gamergate

>ywn be the leader of a cult of misogynistic violent basement dwellers

3/4 are me.
is not, in all sincerity my friend.

If you like this show then you're a gay cuck

go and watch pretentious Sup Forums basement troll tier shows

Thank you for admitting that you wanted to shitpost

>World peace
lmaooooooooo wypipo BTFOOOO

Fun Fact: 2014 is the exact year Sup Forums stopped liking Black Mirror.

Really makes you think.

Call me a cuck, will ya? Laugh at me, will ya?

i wonder if that black guy can even read

She's a low budget Archie Panjabi

If your only criticism o the show is that there were too many minorities then ofc you're going to be mocked for the brainlet that you are.
Nobody got assblasted about this post yet.

The inclusion of minorities because of an equality quota is the least of its problems, honestly.

Way to out yourself as a faggot redditor

Alright I actually watched the trailer now, and I gotta say it seems to be covering similar ground to Entire History of You except using it in the context of a thriller/mystery than a relationship drama.

If thats the least of the shows problems then it would probably be wise not to criticise it solely for its: "Pretentious reddit tier forced diversity"

more memory stuff?
are they running out of ideas?

Then explain them without buzzwords and le spooky sjw boogeyman.

>(you)
>The Entire History of You
>White Bear
>The Waldo Moment -eventually foresaw the 2013 election
>White Christmas
>Shut Up and Dance
>Hated In The Nation
all great, with good characters
The only way San Junipero stands out is that's the only episode with a kinda-positive ending.

DUDE LIKE WHAT IF SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE RULED US WOOOOW LMAOOO

And how is that sentence untrue? Plus, I don't think forced diversity is the only problem people have with it, according to previous Black Mirror threads.

>Then explain them without buzzwords and le spooky sjw boogeyman.
Sub-par writing

whoah... so.....genius.....i gotta tell my bros over at reddit about this show.......

"Let's make the protagonist the most jealous and petty douchebag possible to milk the most drama out of this premise"
TBF this episode is more believable than the rest, so it gets more of a pass from me.

>White Bear
Haven't watched yet

>Waldo Moment
Haven't watched yet

>White Christmas
"Dude lets irreversibly fuck over Jon Hamm at the end for absolutely no reason."
"Dude lets make the cookie suffer in eternity for absolutely no reason cause he's not like a real person even though it's evident to anyone with half a brain and compassion that sentience matters in these situations"

>Hated In The Nation
"Dude lets make people face the consequences and callousness of social media through a barbaric and sociopathic lottery system"

This is what I mean when the show forces cynicism to develop its themes.

is this what the r/thedonald idiots are saying now? you've been here like a year or two tops.

t. came here in 2013 and thinks he's an oldfag

>Why yes, I am a senior member of a community of cretinous autistic virgins

The point of this is not what a petty douchebag the main character is, but what the technology makes him.

>White Christmas
"Dude let's have absolutely stupid policy and enforce it at all cost." If this is not absolutely British, then I don't know what is.
"Dude lets make the cookie suffer in eternity for absolutely no reason" Quite the point, it show us how technology dehumanizes us.

>Hated In The Nation
"Dude lets make people face the consequences and callousness of social media through a barbaric and sociopathic lottery system" More like "Dude maybe we can't control our technology well enough and prevent it's abuse by terrorists" I mean it's not a new concept, but not a stupid one either.

I really didn't like the gamer part. It was beating a dead horse. Absolutely pointless.

absolutely seething

>>>/brit/

India has a billion people and their own successful hollywood.

Why the fuck do they need to be "represented" in white entertainment?

enjoy your Punisher show that's not actually about punishing criminals but about Sassy Strong Brown Woman detective and the Evil White NRA members you stupid fuck

>good show

Into the trash it goes.

You need to lose some weight.

>It's only realistic and relatable if the ending is happy.

Did the show make you cry? :((((((

giv arab gf

this desu

>this desi

FTFY

>last episode is called black museum
>Most of the cast is black
Is this gonna be a muh racism episode?

i hope so :^)