He is Scum and Villainy

Fuck McGregor, he's a cheating scumbag and an overrated actor at that.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishcentral.com/news/raf-forced-to-intercept-as-russian-bomber-planes-enter-irish-airspace
youtube.com/watch?v=zSNpOPXN0JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

maybe if his wife knew how to keep him happy in bed this wouldn't of happened.

Seems like everyone in the McGregor clan are cunts, whether Scottish or Irish.

ANOTHER HAPPY LANDING

FOOK YOU M8

Riley...easy on the soy

Sad to hear this.

Hope his wife takes him to the cleaners so he's forced to make an Obi Wan Trilogy. Though I think he's all for it. It's Disney that's stalling that shit.

Yeah, but he cheated with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, which is actually fucking awesome, and makes him a stud.

Pretty jealous TBQH

GET THAT SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

>being this triggered because he's slamming your waifu
Get out the house and meet a real girl user.

CHOOSE LIFE

Let it go manlet. She left you for the better man.

I can't even watch his movies now without thinking about Riley. Hang in there Riley.

>I can't even watch his movies now without thinking about Riley. Hang in there Riley.
Oh he'll be hanging alright.

bad people can produce good things and coming to terms with that will remove an immense amount of conflict from your life.

Not OP but I cant do that for at least another 5-6 months because I am not /fit/ and dont have a job

Yeah fucktard, because it's THAT easy. Shithead.

What did i miss here? Someone TLDR please

kek, this

>not getting a job and in shape 6 months ago
nice thingkin, brainlet

It was easy for McGregor when he went out and fucked your waifu with his 9 inch haggis.

Either way I cant just walk outside and talk to a girl, I'll get arrested for rape like Weinstein did if I do that

MEW isnt my waifu

can I get a quick rundown on the veracity of this pic?

Riley go to bed.

>riley and MEW divorce
>based ewan is fucking MEW as we speak
>riley absolutely losing his sense of purpose without his waifu, gets madand tries stabbing ewan with superior nippon steel, lonely thanksgiving, call me a cuck will ya?
>anons make ewan hate threads under the guise of riley or faked sympathy for him for memes

"Call me a cuck, will ya? Laugh at me, will ya?

F*** the woman of my dreams behind my back, will ya? @mewins @mscregor_ewan You're F***ING dead..."

You do realize he's just a dude right? Idol worship only leads to disappointment

you just KNOW

Top kek

>tfw imagining ewan and mew banging with their old flabby bodies, ewan's disgusting beer gut and chicken legs, mew's blown out pussy and old tits
Jesus christ why are old people so gross

Awesome. Sad that Ewan and his wife split, but if he's inside of MEW right now i gusss he's doing alright.

>caring about what actors do in their personal lives

Mission failed. We'll get him next time.

>With his children raised in his wife's Jewish faith, McGregor has said, "My involvement in religion has more to do with the Jewish faith now and not the Christian faith, which I was very vaguely brought up in".[58]
Who was in the wrong here?

Riley it's time to stop.

he gased that jew right in the pussy

Honestly MEW doesn't even have tits

Isn't Stearns a jewish surname?

Shut it down, will ya?

>implying she would betray Israel by mixing with a Celtic goy.

lol

user...

Riley is old and disgusting too. Pathetic arms, bitch shoulders and pencil neck

Riley is peak performance u fuckin mong

is this real

Check em will ya

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY SOYER

Are you dumb? Why wouldn't it be?

ITS OVER RILEY
I HAVE HER THIGH MOUNDS

based

DON'T TRY IT RILEY! I HAVE THE HIGH TEST!

GET

Any new Riley insta posts I missed out on? He seems to be losing it (or finding his purpose) on social media as of late.

s e x u a l
a w a k e n i n g

>when life imitates art.

There's a bunch of shitty shops with overly verbose forced writing being pushed around, the meme is dying

It was great week lads

>shitty shops
Riley pls

Google it. Read articles on British tabloids.

>it’s real. All of it.

but he wasnt married anymore. nor was MEW. their respective ex's were just buttblasted faggots

Did this happen during Fargo?

dude the cheating started on the set of Fargo

Success breeds jealousy, Mr Campbell

He still has his good looks, his old jew wife looks like shit, MEW is hot as fuck.

Anyone in his place would have done the same, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

The "will ya" and the suicide squad one are genuinely great, the rest are fucking terrible

Based

Cool it with the soy m8

kek

This. 22 here and I left my girlfriend for a 18 year old a few weeks ago. She wasn't satisfying me sexually because she wouldn't have sex everyday and let herself go.

Speaking of, do you think Riley finished the season?

The state of this "man" also nice dubs

No wonder she left. Dude seems emotionally needy as fuck.

Frumpy!

To be an actress' husband is to always be a cuck.
Imagine how beta you'd have to be to let your wife go off around the world with handsome megastars who she makes out with on camera for all the world to see whilst you're on Twitter posting about how much you love her.

SCOTS = ALPHAS
Cac ar do cos, Riley

McGregor clan are alpha males, it is known

32? Looks old! The daily mail is basically what Sup Forums would be if we were all 55 year old women

Fuck that larping potato faggot, he can’t even beat an illiterate nigger. Scots are far superior to the *rish

He’s a big guy

Scots are just inferior Irish. Scots are Irish who developed a nasty smack addiction. Scots are Irish who cant fight. Scots are Irish who failed to achieve independence. Scots are Irish living in a desolate barren wasteland devoid of any prospects whatsoever. Scots are just Irish living in a sad, failed state propped up by A*glos. Scots are just Irish who voted against their own fucking independence. Scots are cucked Irish.

>talked big and lost to a negro like the embarrassment he is

These new edits are fun but we will never fool dailymail again, they are way too obvious.

>Scots are just Irish living in a sad, failed state propped up by A*glos. Scots are just Irish who voted against their own fucking independence.
A couple of years ago the Irish came to Britain begging for them to bail out their economy, and they did, so Britain basically owns them. Now they're begging for open borders with Britain to sustain their economy.
Since you're probably some Bostonian faggot I'll advise you to get rid of your attachment to a country you've never been to.

That kind of tactic honestly makes some women feel guilty enough to stay with beta faggots for long periods of time.

What if we tip them off about and say Ewan's agent killed the story within a few hours

Scots lick the A*glo boot, bow down to their heel like dogs and let E*nglishmen fuck their women. What kind of a "man" is a scot?

that
fucking
butthurt
projection

I don't blame him at all. Life's too short to be unhappy, which he very likely was in his marriage. Nobody who's satisfied with their relationship cheats. Especially not in a way where they're so likely to get caught.

>Winstead
>Anglo name
>McGregor
>gaelic, jacobite name

The tables are turning, mo chara.

>Scots are Irish who developed a nasty smack addiction
The Irish are just as bad in that regard
>Scots are Irish who cant fight
>loses a fight to an illiterate nigger
>Scots are Irish who failed to achieve independence
Scotland has been independent for most of the 2 most recent milleniums, can’t say the same about Ireland
>Scots are Irish living in a desolate barren wasteland devoid of any prospects whatsoever
>what is coal
>what is oil
>what is shale
>what is slate
>Scots are just Irish living in a sad, failed state propped up by A*glos
Reminder that Ireland literally relies on the UK for its defence, irishcentral.com/news/raf-forced-to-intercept-as-russian-bomber-planes-enter-irish-airspace
>Scots are just Irish who voted against their own fucking independence
>implying life under the EU would be any better
>Scots are cucked Irish
At least we didn’t halve our population by emigrating to a country that hates us just because we couldn’t grow some fucking plants for a few years

butthurt scottish cocksucker detected

>Jacobite name
Jacobites were a rebel’s group that wanted to put the Stuarts back in power. They’re not an ethnic group

Nice argument mr 56%

youtube.com/watch?v=zSNpOPXN0JU

guy seems very effeminate