Crossover Thread

Bring on the crossovers, my dudes.

Who's the guy on the right? OC?

You want a crossover?
Replace Spongebob with Wooldoor Sockbat then we'll talk.

does this count

That's Danny Phantom. I know it's hard to tell judging by the weird thing going on with his hair, that's probably based on pic-related, but that's him.

I'll allow it.

That was something of the lasts seasons?

Spongebob always clashed when crossed over with those shows.

Three of them are human boys with ordinary lives and a twist (magic, genius, ghosts) and then there's Spongebob, an anthropomorphic seasponge in his late twenties with a job and hobbies.

I'd imagine it's like that because despite his age, SpongeBob is still incredibly immature.
The man plays with bubbles, for god's sake.

We watch cartoons meant for 10 year olds, can't really throw that immature stone.

Well, still. I guess what I'm trying to say is that compared to the rest of the heroes, with the possible exception of Timmy, SpongeBob is incredibly immature.

Also, I'm browsing for Nicktoons Unite fanart and to be honest, I did not expect this pairing to be a thing.

The last episode/movie only, I'm pretty sure.
I like the undercoat thing in OP's pic better.

>did not expect this pairing
After a certain point, I just have gotten so numb to it all that my reaction is just, 'Yeah of course it's a thing'.

wtf is happening to danny's left arm in that picture?

Yeah, I can definitely understand that feel sometimes.
I honestly don't know.

You know a crossover that I'm surprised to see isn't as common than I ever imagined? Randy Cunningham and Miraculous.

Considering how both shows revolve around secret identities and people being corrupted by an isolated villain, I'm surprised not a lot of people made crossovers with them. It might have something to do with setting, though.

>pretty well actually
hah

He was considered a kid in the movie. Sure he's older and has a house but he's pretty immature and kiddish.

>that filename
I love you, user