What did it get wrong that TFA got right?

What did it get wrong that TFA got right?

>that TFA got right
nigga what

Neither of em got it right. If they weren’t sequels they would be box office bombs

both suck dik

That movie isn't even out yet you fuckface soycuck.

Overuse of CGI rather than the mix of practical and digital that made the first movie such a classic.

who cared

Story focus was all over the place it should have been more about Grier(MOMMY) coming to save her kids no matter what but instead it jumps between characters of no real depth and that babysitter assistant shouldn't have been so brutally slaughtered

Star Wars is a 40 year old successful franchise.

Jurassic Park is one good movie, followed by a string of shitquel tier bad movies. There's no lore or anything to build on. I'm not sure if people were thinking, :man, I wonder where the story goes from here?" After seeing JP3.

They were both soulless soft reboots, but the nature of Star Wars, like capeshit allows for the story to progress.

Postscript: If I were in charge of the next Jurassic Park movie it would have been about dudes smuggling like 100 eggs and then having the plane crash off the coast of Oregon or something and having the dinos take over. At first unnoticed but after 20 years in the forest the population was getting big. Maybe their mutant frog DNA changing some of them into new species.

>and that babysitter assistant shouldn't have been so brutally slaughtered

why do people think dinosaurs are arbiters of justice only killing those who deserve it? I LOVED that the death was so brutal and disturbing, when was the last time a PG-13 thriller actually made your stomach churn?

>They were both soulless soft reboots
Bullshit. TFA definitely had soul. It felt natural and had great characters.

Then maybe kill some of the shithead kids too. Take off the fucking plot armor.

>soul
because it had a black guy, right?

>why do people think dinosaurs are arbiters of justice only killing those who deserve it?
Don't strawman me you fucking simpleton, this is a movie and objectively deaths feel better when they're justified

>$0.02 have been deposited in your account

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TFA was trash and these flicks are almost identical except JW at least has Bryce Dallas Howard's fat ass.

How do I get your job?

they were both good and made over a billion dollars. they're both getting follow-up movies that will make over a billion dollars.

Sup Forums doesn't know shit.

You don't know shit if you still believe that the amount of idiots paying for a movie has ANYTHING to do with the artistic quality of this movie.
Do you also think the Transformers movies are the best movies ever made?

This. Gotta use them amazing practical effects

>Sparks flying off the beak

???

>TFA got right
??

>Steelpeckers were a non-sentient species of carrion bird native to the planet Jakku.[1] They had beaks and talons that were tipped with iron; they fed mainly on metal, to which they were drawn by its magnetic signature

thats fucking retarded

Even the prequels had more soul even if they were widly autistic

>prequelfags still exist

>TFA definitely had soul.

I hate the shitquels, but it doesn't mean I like the TFA

He's right though user.

OT>PT>ST

>the movie that made Harrison Ford not look suicidal
>souless
does not compute

I didn't realize we were talking about Blade Runner 2049

>TFA got right
Wrong

>babysitter assistant shouldn't have been so brutally slaughtered
I hate faggots like you so much.

>Star Wars, like capeshit allows for the story to progress.
Too bad they didn't use that opportunity

>ALLEN KINGDOM

It wasn't made by Disney.

>TFA
The First Avenger?

What's wrong with this? This looks pretty good.

TFA is shit, the prequel are shit.
SW has 2 and 1/2 good movies.

It made a metric shitton of money and people enjoyed it so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Bringing back Jeff Goldblum, cutting out the military bullshit, and replacing the pterasaur scene with Indominous fucking shit up would have seriouslyimproved it

There is something seriously wrong with you user.

Do you mean how the space bike comes into the scene, yeah that's weird and has an uncanny valley effect. But the Bird looks good

Why the fuck would ian go to an island filled with dinosaurs again?

>But the Bird looks good
Seriously seriously wrong.

>IF YOU HATE SHITTY DISNEY MOVIES YOU LOVE THE PREQUELS REEE
Why are star wars fans absolute retards?

tfa and jw were shit rushed garbage for retarded kids just like you

Too much stupid coincidental bullshit, Mary Sue dinosaur that makes every encounter with it boring because you know it's gonna win until the end, dumb ass kids shoved in.

You notice not a single park visitor gets killed? horribly injured maybe, but not killed. I wanted a full on park massacre, the one thing the other movies hadn't done yet.

>dumb ass kids shoved in.
Retarded 19 year old detected